Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Is It Always So ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always So ? (837 Views)

Poll: What do you think about Princejv2?

He's Rude: 0% (0 votes)
He's Cool: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2010
   Why is it that Babes always prove that they can never approach a guy even when they're madly in love with him. They make themselves slack in speaking out and will be expecting this guy to talk first. What if the guy ain feel anything about them? What if another girl is out there that this guy is looking up to while he was expecting this girl to say what her problem is?
   This girls love wasting time. They call on you and tell you "we have to talk" and you will schedule your time in order to meet with the time you had before and on getting there, the first thing you'll ask her is "Here we are and what is the talk" but they'll start scratching head and tapping foots.
   Why is it just so
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by albridge(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
actually i dont really have a problem with guys being the first to do the talking. what i have a problem with is the shoddy treatment most of them give you when you do approach them even when they are interested. i still think its proper for the woman to wait for the man to do the chasing. what am i saying? undecided i forgot. there are no more women or men just people cool
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
I don't see anything wrong with a woman asking out a man or making the first move.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by skillero(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I don't see anything wrong with a woman asking out a man or making the first move.
that's ma baby! that's right
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
Inked Nerd, Thanx for that cos guys wanna kill me that why should every girls I come across make the first move. In fact, I ain just know what they just feel I did to warrant that. But I do know they have dirty mind anyway !!! cheesy
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
PRINCEJV2:

Inked Nerd, Thanx for that cos guys wanna kill me that why should every girls I come across make the first move. In fact, I ain just know what they just feel I did to warrant that. But I do know they have dirty mind anyway !!! cheesy

Hehehe, I've asked guys out before. No biggie [for me]. If I see a guy that I like and I know he's feelin' me too then I don't mind making the first move. Besides, if I don't someone else will and I don't wanna be sitting around asking myself "What if. . . ?"
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
That's great!!! I like people that are not always slack with their feelings. But what if this guy you feeling for ain got nufin for you What you gon do
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
PRINCEJV2:

That's great!!! I like people that are not always slack with their feelings. But what if this guy you feeling for ain got nufin for you What you gon do

Hehehe, dude I just brush it off and keep it movin'. Its not the end of the world. I'm not one of those people that dwells on things like that. Can't move forward if I'm still looking in the past. Besides, I don't take things like that to heart. Its like if a guy breaks up with me or if I was to see my boyfriend cheating [don't really have a bf, just an example] to me its nothing. I just give 'em the deuces and call it a day. No reason to get all torn up over it. I'm got more important things to deal with. I don't chase 'em I replace 'em. Onto the next one.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
Nerd !! That's great and I love that. I'm a guy and some will think cos they were treated that way, then they start bouncing and hopping from one girl to the other without having a simple thought about what they doing. What do you think about that Cos I ain see that girls hop and flock around a guy as a passport to start "carrying and dropping" 'em like a chameleon
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2010
PRINCEJV2:

Nerd !! That's great and I love that. I'm a guy and some will think cos they were treated that way, then they start bouncing and hopping from one girl to the other without having a simple thought about what they doing. What do you think about that Cos I ain see that girls hop and flock around a guy as a passport to start "carrying and dropping" 'em like a chameleon 

I'm not into the whole rebound person hopping thing, that's not my style. I go on dates and stuff but I don't go dude hoppin' because someone hurt me or didn't like me. Its not worth hurting myself over. If a dude can't see what I'm worth then that's fine, with time someone else will. Like I said, give 'em the deuces and call it a day. Besides, I don't treat people in a manner that I know I wouldn't want to be treated.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2010
[i]Nice decision though !!! It's great hearing that. But what would you say if you have someone that's so close to you facing that same thing(hoppin' and following a guy cos she love him while she can see other girls bouncing around him at that same time) does that really make any sense at all What can you say to that kinda person [/i]
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
PRINCEJV2:

[i]Nice decision though !!!  It's great hearing that. But what would you say if you have someone that's so close to you facing that same thing(hoppin' and following a guy cos she love him while she can see other girls bouncing around him at that same time) does that really make any sense at all What can you say to that kinda person [/i]

Well, first and foremost, people will always do what they want to do. You can only do so much. I've had friends do that because they've been hurt. That kind of behavior can be self destructive. If the person is going around with others because its an open relationship scenario then that's fine I suppose. But if that's not the case I would have to warn them about about the consequences of their actions and how it affects others. At that point, what they do with that that advice is up to them. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2010
Well, first and foremost, people will always do what they want to do. You can only so so much. I've had friends do that because they've been hurt. That kind of behavior can be self destructive. If the person is going around with others because its an open relationship scenario then that's fine I suppose. But if that's not the case I would have to warn them about about the consequences of their actions and how it affects others. At that point, what they do with that that advice is up to them. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

You did great !!! Thanx for that decision of yours and I ain gonna lie you and no kidding you really cool with your decision. I love that !!! And sorry if I may ask, what're your real names Where are you from where are you presently Just anxious in knowing that Please !!!
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2010
PRINCEJV2:

You did great !!! Thanx for that decision of yours and I ain gonna lie you and no kidding you really cool with your decision. I love that !!! And sorry if I may ask, what're your real names Where are you from where are you presently Just anxious in knowing that Please !!!

Awww, thanks. Well, I can't give you my real name on NL but I'll let you know its an Igbo name. I'm from Enugu, Nigeria but I currently live in New York [yay woop woop].
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2010
Awww, thanks. Well, I can't give you my real name on NL but I'll let you know its an Igbo name. I'm from Enugu, Nigeria but I currently live in New York [yay woop woop]

But sorry Please, where else can you tell me from cos I'm anxious to know. We happen to be from the same TRB and I love that I'm on Twitter (ecnirPrincejv2), Facebook(EcnirPrince NosbocaJacobson), My.opera.com/princejv2, princejv2.posterous.com, myspace(Prince Jacob), and some other popular ones and I ain know which one you'll prefer to tell me on. Pleas I ain want you to feel like I'm disturbing you or that I'm intrudin' or something but just anxious to know.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
PRINCEJV2:

But sorry Please, where else can you tell me from cos I'm anxious to know. We happen to be from the same TRB and I love that I'm on Twitter (ecnirPrincejv2), Facebook(EcnirPrince NosbocaJacobson), My.opera.com/princejv2, princejv2.posterous.com, myspace(Prince Jacob), and some other popular ones and I ain know which one you'll prefer to tell me on. Pleas I ain want you to feel like I'm disturbing you or that I'm intrudin' or something but just anxious to know.

I'm not on Twitter, and I rarely use Myspace. In fact, I forgot that I had a Myspace account. I sent you a friend request on FB. My initials are S.U. And I don't feel that you're disturbing me.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by Marhoski(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
what nonsense, is this an interview or what angry
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2010
What's the big deal? He asked so I answered.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by Marhoski(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
dont ans again angry
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by Marhoski(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
dont mind me just teasing u
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
Nerd, I ain see that yet and probably maybe it didn't reach me.

And you Marhosky, whatcha mean by that s ? FTW's your prblm w/ dt It ain bad if you contribute buh I ain want you to start suspecting what's not here. This is a public place and you should think straight and forward !!!, Think Twice and Act Right !!!
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by InkedNerd(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2010
Marhoski:

dont mind me just teasing u

wink

PRINCEJV2:

Nerd, I ain see that yet and probably maybe it didn't reach me.

I sent it again. Check it now.
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
Marhoski, Mehn, You know I no fit do anything for here na !!! I ain got no time for that kinda thing. You ain just know me yet and that's why, lmao !!!, lol  grin smiley Just as cool as I am !!! cool
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by Marhoski(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
no shaking
Re: Why Is It Always So ? by PRINCEJV2(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
[size=8pt]
no shaking
[/size]

You get mouth Bruh !!! grin cheesy Just keep being cool mehn !!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love / Why Did U Break Up With Your Ex? / Was/is He Ready For The Long Haul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.