Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love (835 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by johnsho: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2010
Nigeria is really blessed with beautiful ladies and i have come to realise that when there is no money ladies run away from a man insted of enduring situation until things get better. Life should be all about love and not money all the time . There are situations here the guy needs pull some stunts just to show he is not doing bad but when the lady says yes and he sees the guy doesn't have what she is expecting she tends to have a change in behavior. Plz Nigeria ladies please have a change of heart
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by dobodobo(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2010
grin grin grin You just dey wake up for this world, I guess you just clock 17
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Ladyjide(f): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2010
ALL?? Not so, pick wisely!
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Mygoldie(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2010
Not all ladies dear.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by NnamdiN: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
that's why you should teach them lessons when you make money.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Omolola1(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ Topic

Not all ladies are like that
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
john_sho:

Nigeria is really blessed with beautiful ladies and i have come to realise that when there is no money ladies run away from a man insted of enduring situation until things get better. Life should be all about love and not money all the time . There are situations here the guy needs pull some stunts just to show he is not doing bad but when the lady says yes and he sees the guy doesn't have what she is expecting she tends to have a change in behavior. Plz Nigeria ladies please have a change of heart

Will you stay in a no-sex relationship? If no then shut up and go and sit down! cool
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by OvieE: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Will you stay in a no-sex relationship? If no then shut up and go and sit down! cool

Ujujoan the money lady becareful of yourself.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by hackney(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
dobodobo:

grin grin grin You just dey wake up for this world, I guess you just clock 17
DOBODOBO ! !

main man!
when i see your name na laff dey take over.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by 190: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^
thats wale star for u
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Roflmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by HTownEve(f): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan na wao.      cool cool cool 

@ Poster:  Not all ladies jare so you have to be carefull. 

The saying "when a woman goes bad" is true.  Some women have gone thru the hoops for their partners only for them to be tossed aside for the flashier ones when the man ARRIVES (get's stable). No appreciation.  So you don't blame some ladies for having the fear of the unknown (what if I suffer finish to be tossed aside later?)   

There is nothing like having someone there for you thru ups and downs.  It goes both ways.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by sms4health: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
Not all females are as you described.

Your opinion is a reflection of those you know or want to know
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
I have no ideal what kind of girls/women you are attracting. But not all women date men for their money. I know this may sound like Chinese to you but yes there are many women out there who are independent, confident, and have their own goals and financial aspirations.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by degubi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
Stop generalising. You opinion is flawed because you are meeting the wrong set of individuals, not all women depend on money to love. Its like saying that all men depend on sex to love which is a flawed opinion as well. You need to shift your focus from the wrong set of ladies whom you seem to be meeting.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by bxcode(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
rokiatu:

I have no ideal what kind of girls/women you are attracting. But not all women date men for their money. I know this may sound like Chinese to you but yes there are many women out there who are independent, confident, and have their own goals and financial aspirations.

hope you are one of them.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by elbereth: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
It's only a lazy guy that can sit on his lazy behind and make such silly comments. I always advice broke dudes to stick to making money before seeking for 'love'.

it's no crime for a girl to ask you for some money, it's a relationship and it's give and take.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
This same issue, I am beginning to believe this guys.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Benqozenero(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
Poverty in da land.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by ODUANKPA: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2010
@ poster,

its not all ladies.

once you let your lady understand your level of income and all your expenses am sure she will not demand much.

but guys show off alot by over spending to impress a lady at the begining so some of them thinks it will continue that way.
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by Ikedonn(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2010
@ poster,Tell me more.Does it mean no money no honey in naija now? cheesy
Re: Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love by KemiAdeyeye: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
you are the cause. because you want to sleep with them always.

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Husband/wife Takes Possesion Of Ur Yahoomail, Nl And Fb Accounts For 24hrs, Would Things Remai / Why Did U Break Up With Your Ex? / Sometime We Are To Blame For Our Relationship Maladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.