Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London (37414 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by oluakin1oflagos(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
I Think I Like The Guy's Mum Shoe
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by lightwind(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
martins18:
That mod wey ban me for 2weeks, just know say i don table ur matter for agbaragba shrine. SMH
LMAO.....

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Gsteve01(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chopping the life of their head grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by mubby4real(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Prymestrr:
Why's the mom looking like Eniola Badmus? undecided
Because they are sisters
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
This Ugly boy. People won't carry my news around like this but will willingly do for this ugly thing all because he's rich and popular and I'm broke and jobless. No pee
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Is there a rule here that when you finish serving your ban, first thing to do is to curse or invoke thunder for the mod?
I did nothing wrong, the ban just got me unexpectedly

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by lightwind(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
When a Nigerian goes to UK, they will be like OMG my life don better haha
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kiss and tell
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
lightwind:
LMAO.....

I was equally banned on this account for two days just because I called Victorian pussy a rotten one. E be like say that mods has a crush on victorian
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
I can see losers like christyanna all over this post
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
martins18:
I did nothing wrong, the ban just got me unexpectedly

You must've done somerin wrong, if No, tell me the name of the guy that banned you.I'll invoke curse on him
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
alert01:

You must've done somerin wrong, if No, tell me the name of the guy that banned you.I'll invoke curse on him
Don't bother urself, I'll do it myself
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by victorian(f): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
alert01:

I was equally banned on this account for two days just because I called Victorian pussy a rotten one. E be like say that mods has a crush on victorian

Seems your mental case is yet to be cured completely

Lefulefu was right about u all along.

You are a lost course.

And with the God I serve, your end will be nothing to write home about, alert01 or whatever name u bear.

Nothing good will come out from you, this day henceforth and for the remaining years of your pitiable life. Amen .
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Ohraykon: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Is there a rule here that when you finish serving your ban, first thing to do is to curse or invoke thunder for the mod?
are u now defending dose bitches
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:

You are a lost course.

And with the God I serve, your end will be nothing to write home about, alert01 or whatever name u bear.

Nothing good will come out from you, this day henceforth and for the remaining years of your pitiable life. Amen .

hahahahahahcheesy i no tell ucheesy say im go go back to im mumu mode today. See am nacheesy. I don read d guy finishcheesy. Just ignore him anytime he start to dey mumu imsefcheesy.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by biGwal(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kiss and tell guy.....

mteheeeew
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by victorian(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahahahahcheesy i no tell ucheesy say im go go back to im mumu mode today. See am nacheesy. I don read d guy finishcheesy. Just ignore him anytime he start to dey mumu imsefcheesy.

I didn't know initially. But thank God I now know.

My name and my case will be the last he will gleefully be insulting up and down online.

No be when person life dey OK, naim he fit get energy 2 dey press phone and spew rubbish about other people? No problem.

It's good like this. He has used his own hands to bury himself by himself. That's all I will say. It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by barragan: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! I ate people showing off their murders

Were you satisfied?
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:

You are a lost course.

I wish the same for you. May You have no joy from henceforth. Whatever has been declared from heaven has to pass. Your generation will be disunited even before your death. Surely, Forever you shall be in agony and pain, by the special grace of almighty God. Amen. All your work shall bears no fruit at the end
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Mubarak05(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
see sweet momma
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by victorian(f): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
alert01:

I wish the same for you. May You have no joy from henceforth. Whatever has been declared from heaven has to pass. Your generation will be disunited even before your death. Surely, Forever you shall be in agony and pain, by the special grace of almighty God. Amen. All your work shall bears no fruit at the end

Story.

In your mind. Everything uv just said here, back to your own life in Jesus name
Amen
Useless animal
God punish you and your generation.

You will never do well in this life amen!

You are cursed from today henceforth and no babalawo, pastor or Alfa will be able to free you in Jesus name Amen! Except I'm not serving the living God. U are cursed!
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:

Story.

Amen
Useless animal

You are cursed from today henceforth and no babalawo, pastor or Alfa will be able to free you in Jesus name Amen! Except I'm not serving the living God. U are cursed!

May it be for you what you wish for me. You will never know happiness again. All that you've worked for is a already a naught.

Regards
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Bossjakande: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:

Story.

Amen
Useless animal

stop dis haba. lefulefu and u encoraged her. Victoria am not happy wit u why did u sware.its not a good thing pls
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by flington4550(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! I ate people showing off their murders
Chai No sense
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by UtaliEgo1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tobi your mother is still very sharp. It's God that giveth health.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by bigboluet(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Where is Cee C
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bossjakande:
stop dis haba. lefulefu and u encoraged her. Victoria am not happy wit u why did u sware.its not a good thing pls
every insult she dey heap on d guy d guy deserve amcheesy. Anyway Victorian it has donecheesy.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by victorian(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bossjakande:

When a dog is determined to be lost and eaten by a stranger, even his master whistle he won't hear.

This is not the first time, he has been insulting and trolling on my name in this nairaland. Have been quiet all these while, ignoring him but today I won't ignore him.
If you can't advise him to stop Insulting people online, well that's too bad.

I don't see rubbish from a grown man and remove eyes especially when it's directed to me. If his parents refuse to train alert01, when he was growing up as a child, and he refused to train himself as an adult. Then consequences of his actions will train well in life and next time he won't even have the energy to insult anyone again.

He's a useless thing, he made himself useless and I bet his life offline is nothing to write home about and I bet you, it will get worse for him.
He doesn't know anything. Let him continue. I have already said and done the needful. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by victorian(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
every insult she dey heap on d guy d guy deserve amcheesy. Anyway Victorian it has donecheesy.

I'm done with his case file.

It's finished.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbish nonsense! angry
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:

When a dog is determined to be lost and eaten by a stranger, even his master whistle he won't hear.

This is not the first time, he has been insulting and trolling on my name in this nairaland. Have been quiet all these while, ignoring him but today I won't ignore him.

I don't see rubbish from a grown man and remove eyes especially when it's directed to me. If his parents refuse to train alert01, when he was growing up as a child, and he refused to train himself as an adult. Then consequences of his actions will train well in life and next time he won't even have the energy to insult anyone again.

He's a useless thing, he made himself useless and I bet his life offline is nothing to write home about and I bet you, it will get worse for him.
He doesn't know anything. Let him continue. I have already said and done the needful. Simple.

Why You con take everything personal laidis
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by alert01(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:

No take am P abeg, Na play I dey follow you play. Oya say sorry to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.