Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London (37415 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Naijastar001: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
blackslayer:
i curse the day social media became a thing....social media (facebook etc) started in my generation and i curse the invention! it's making people r3tarded and to become attention seeking wh0res! even grown men like this idi0t with bia bi!
Aswear ru God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.