Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos (40994 Views)

Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by robosky02(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oyindidi work grin
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by BusinessHub1: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
My careful observation shows that everything about Rivers State is violence! God forbid.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Exactly why I don't have girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Kharol1234: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
na r navel b dat abi she get belle.........even if my frnd dae date dis 1 i no go visit am for house wer pesin no poison me......
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Craigslists: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
This one Na woman friend and not girlfriend.

Evening newspapers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Icon79(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say. They are (some of them) the woe of men shocked sad angry

O pari
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by lanre9ja(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Woman and evil =5&6
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
She is even few months pregnant. A pregnant woman in prison, chaii.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by PlusVibez(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Patiently waiting to see the picture of his girlfriend because, all i could see there is his mother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Ablemax(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

That's how i almost died.

Nneka was playing Candy Crush when she saw "I want the honey" in a SMS...

I heard a loud scream shocked shocked shocked while in the shower and dashed out naked and with soap all over my body.....

I saw a meat cleaver in her hand and bloodlust in her eyes , a psychotic look with her face all crazy advancing towards me.

She had covered the 10 metres between us in 5 seconds flat before my brains told my legs to "Vamooze"

U just missed ur village people call

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by pek(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
highdon:
i have made many mistakes in my life But I have never left a wedding ceremony without eating
must you spam?
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by olisaEze(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Zendinho:
If this girl gives u BJ, sorry is your name.

If this girl give u bj u must collect adidas stripes on top ur projection! grin grin
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Unconquerable: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Fellas, be careful the kind of woman you open your life to. Never date a woman that has nothing going for her: with nothing to lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
you mean that thing is a girlfriend?
If you ask me then na who I go ask!?

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Jossibest(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
How can My fellow man be dating his mother
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Uhmnn......if it was d man DT did dt to her now lamentation will b everywre
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by don4real18(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nteogwuija:
I once had a girl friend who was this toxic.

She would threaten me that if for anyday she sees me with another woman, that she'd call up some gang boys on me.

So I decided to make the relationship boring for the both of us. I stopped calling her and I never sent her money again.

Na only she use her leg come pack her things commot.

Avoid toxic people at all cost.
Your head get oil grin
I don't waste my time with such ladies

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
what da hell?!!! shocked Mad woman! He is lucky she didn't kill him.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by cookingsoul(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
see dodo like tennis ball nd face like bini witch
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
and he's still making phone call...b like d guy like calls
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Solz24(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cmon niggas ...we all should be sensible here ...how did dis guy end up with dis sars like girl ? Othe truth is her pussy is obviously sweet...ok aka the guy man why him never run since cos dis shouldn’t be the first time she’s giving him wwe smack down na
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by radiolover(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is barbaric and should be condemned in strong terms. The suspect should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
haba, she no try at all, how did she know he was talking with another woman, she was just being jealous, and she's looking innocent.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
philips007:
Lemme take this picture first before I comment
Your to match no be for here!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Sholaco: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
bentwood85:
Hmmm!!
Buhari caused it. Why is she transferring the Aggression of a failed Nigeria to an innocent man..
I don't think u can ever be reasonable again. Who do u like this cry
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by 1x2x3: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
And he is still making call angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
omo but that woman looks too old for him nau.looks more like his senior aunty than girlfriend.abi na im sugarmummy
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Anyway with that kind of navel, anything is possible. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jossibest:
How can My fellow man be dating his mother
probably dose ones wey say dem like older women
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by SkinnyNigga: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
see her brown teeth and fat belly... tueeeeh!! some men dey fvck shiit oo
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Ernestnnamani(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Zendinho:
If this girl gives u BJ, sorry is your name.

I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.