Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos (40993 Views)

Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
And the guy can't abort the call.....he is there still making call
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
See her navel like double barrel
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by hesilo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
The lady is fine o...forget the way she looks in this pic if you look at her very well you would notice she's fine. Without make up she looks like this what do you think she would look like with make up. Check also her hip lines and her legs. To me she isn't really ugly just that she's those over jealous types...who also set trap and got the meat but as the meat see say e don't enter trap e begin make careless moves to leave the trap so the hunter hit am more knife to relax the meat.

If you know..... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
See her idodo like that of tohyorsih. Abeg what is idodo in English?
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Mrpojj(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
you mean that thing is a girlfriend?

I wonder pple jus date anything they see

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by deavicky(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
my brother!!!!! How should he be going out with auntie.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by millionboi2: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I fear ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Hotzone(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
The bobo still Dey make call even with one eye
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Itzurboi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nteogwuija:
I once had a girl friend who was this toxic.

She would threaten me that if for anyday she sees me with another woman, that she'd call up some gang boys on me.

So I decided to make the relationship boring for the both of us. I stopped calling her and I never sent her money again.

Na only she use her leg come pack her things commot.

Avoid toxic people at all cost.
Thumbs up
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Oh boy, prick go fit rise for that one?

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by D1zion: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
See the brown goro (kolanut) teeth.with the belly butting like say na pear she put there.now you've done your worst & that is the end of you two.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rivers of blood.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by D1zion: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
See the brown (goro) teeth. With the belly butting like say na pear she put there. Now you've done your worst & that marks the end of your relationship with him.not every relationship leads to marriage,abi you forget that one?
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by D1zion: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Now you've done your worst.see the brown (goro)colanut teeth.abi them tell you say na every relationship leads to marriage. Now I believe he'll never have anything to do with you again.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
An old, deformed and antiquated chick for that matter..
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Banter1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
She has Vagihyna laughs

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Men are dying in silence o
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by victorian(f): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
That's the kind of girls or ladies most men have liver to woo and keep at home.

Lol grin

I hope e eye never spoil sha

grin

Tell them to date decent calm ladies, wey get home training. They go say mba!

Na the women wey go kill them or maim them for life, the guys go dey follow upandan.

Watch! Give him three weeks, he will take her back and marry her las las.

Smhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
See as she even get 3breast..

2 for up and 1 for down..
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by uuzba(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2019

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This one that looks like his witchcraft aunty from his village is his girlfriend?

Anyway with that kind of navel, anything is possible. grin

She looks pregnant
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by uuzba(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This one that looks like his witchcraft aunty from his village is his girlfriend?

What is so funny? She is pregnant. Most probably for him. Did she force herself on him? When ladies will be chilling, you will not leave them. That time they are fine like Angel. You now carried her and were playing with her privates. Pregnancy has come now, you are all insulting the woman.
It is just stupid and disgusting comments.

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by uuzba(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
See as she be sef.
She is pregnant for him.
Did he not use his eye to see her before boyfriending her?
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by ADEJARE777: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
lolz,his still on the call
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by goat22: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
philips007:
Lemme take this picture first before I comment

You be gay? I go slap you oh! Why you go dey wear heels?! You be gay?! Eh?! Eh?! angry
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by SURElee(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
See girlfriend. Kasa!
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by blazer2018: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

whitebeard:
na so we see am oh.

cocaineaddict:
See her dirty teeth

Yuceeluv:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys won't kill somebody...savage... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by blazer2018: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
But seriously, the guy get strong head...i mean, he's still making calls, despite d fact that that call making turned him to 'one eye Sunday'....tragic!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Gptins(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I tire o.... I will just stab her vagina and head before seeking any treatment

1 Like

Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by SVC6000: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dis One Nah Old Cargo Lokin 4 Young Blood To Cage. C Her Bele She Don Born Like 2. C Her Dry Legs Like Realmadrid Striker.
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
whitebeard:
na so we see am oh.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos by Over10(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
...and he is still making another call, izz until she shook the other eye abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds / Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.