Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

If You're Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Single (598 Views)

"No Wonder You're Single": Nigerian Man Shares His Chat With His Crush / If You're Single Gather Here / Ladies, Is It God's Will That You're Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Single by doclatom(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
IF YOU'RE SINGLE:
1. You're either talking to someone
2. Stuck on an ex
3. Chasing someone who's already taken
4. Ignoring someone who wants you

So, you see, the BALL IS ACTUALLY ALWAYS IN YOUR COURT.
Re: If You're Single by greatnaija01: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
SINGLENESS Is not a disease and relationship is not a cure.

SOME OF US ARE SINGLE AND HAPPY.
We have made so much meaningful progress in all areas of our life than when we were dating someone who was always OVER expecting what they have watched in movies.

We have understood ourselves better and understood that NOT EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS PRETTY, BUSTY AND SHAPY is actually a wife material

Singlehood continues after marriage BUT many will not know until its late.

doclatom:
IF YOU'RE SINGLE:
1. You're either talking to someone
2. Stuck on an ex
3. Chasing someone who's already taken
4. Ignoring someone who wants you

So, you see, the BALL IS ACTUALLY ALWAYS IN YOUR COURT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Single by Jcole1985(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
There is nothing like being single,It is either you are married or you are still a minor
Re: If You're Single by GolDRoger: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
@Op am single and i didn't fall into any of that

i dnt need a distraction
Re: If You're Single by doclatom(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
greatnaija01:
SINGLENESS Is not a disease and relationship is not a cure.

SOME OF US ARE SINGLE AND HAPPY.
We have made so much meaningful progress in all areas of our life than when we were dating someone who was always OVER expecting what they have watched in movies.

We have understood ourselves better and understood that NOT EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS PRETTY, BUSTY AND SHAPY is actually a wife material

Singlehood continues after marriage BUT many will not know until its late.

I never posited that you can't be single and happy. You simply veered from my presentation here. You sure can make progress while you're single; did I say anything contrary to that?
But, then, I notice you wailing and giving reasons why you consider women unworthy of your commitment because, according to you, they "OVER expect" whatever from you. You also submitted that "NOT EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS PRETTY, BUSTY AND SHAPY is actually a wife material", well, that's not in the direct scope of what I'm saying here. You have only succeeded in showing subtle signs of a wounded heart caged within you. I understand you. But, next time, do kindly understand what I'm trying to say here.
By the way, in spite of this your outburst, I'm quite sure there's a lady somewhere who wants you but who you just deliberately ignore because of your unpleasant past experiences. You likely fall into category number 4.
Cheers, bro. All is well that ends well!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Single by doclatom(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
@Op am single and i didn't fall into any of that

i dnt need a distraction

Clap for yourself!
Re: If You're Single by Biglittlelois(f): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: If You're Single by doclatom(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yep I'm single and presently doing (1), kills boredom sometimes.

Nice one grin

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Cry In Public? / Don't Date Because Of Money / Most Touching Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.