Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama (32642 Views)

2170 Year Old Jewish Synagouge Still Standing In Israel / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2019
E-bow christains can believe anything
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by nextlevelsmovies: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2019
God is Awesome���

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Athena4: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
26 Living, breathing Human beings died.
Houses and properties got destroyed.
Random closet manages not to go down completely ... and you call that a miracle.Even God Is thoroughly disgusted at how horrendously stupîd this is.

8 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by BruncleZuma: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Athena4: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Random closet manages not to go down completely ... and you call that a miracle.Even God Is thoroughly disgusted at how horrendously stupîd this is. God loves wood and plaster more than children apparently.

3 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by freethinker01: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2019
I wonder what kind of god this is that places more value on objects rather than the living. The one that claims responsibility for the good things and every bad thing that happens is as a result of human error or should we call it sin?
This god can go fvck himself/herself/itself or whatever it goes by for all I care. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Omudia11: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Did God tell you that Chosen members cannot be killed?

If Jesus Christ being God could die (physical death) then who are mere mortals not to die?

NPComplete:

Why do u people like lies more than your life? What of the Chosen people that were killed sometime in 2017 or 2018 in Rivers state? Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by IprintMONEY: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Nonsense. It was builds more solid. Give us another scam please

3 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by dabossman(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Lol.

So the christians are actually praising their God for supposedly saving just one family.

I guess all the people that died, including children were all sinners and children of the devil and deserve to die

Evangelical atheist, your message has been noted. Some of you preach more than Jehovah's Witness. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by TechCapon(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Oga hahn will not like this one

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by dabossman(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2019
Athena4:
Random closet manages not to go down completely ... and you call that a miracle.Even God Is thoroughly disgusted at how horrendously stupîd this is. God loves wood and plaster more than children apparently.

Did you even read the article? A family was taking shelter in that closet and they survived the tornado.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Lol.

So the christians are actually praising their God for supposedly saving just one family.

I guess all the people that died, including children were all sinners and children of the devil and deserve to die

People don’t understand that whether he saves or not he remains God. There’s a bible scripture about daniel, meshach and abednego and king Nebuchadnezzar. God actually saved them bt read the statement they made before that.

Jesus was also tempted by the devil using reverse phycology to jump from a peak to prove he’s the son of God and he didn’t for profound reasons. These are little lessons with bigger meanings.

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by AFONJACOW(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2019
one day Nigeria will scatter This way and Biafra will stand...

3 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by NPComplete: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2019
able20:

This your reasoning is very senseless, you always contradict yourself.

Mumu. When did I contradict myself? Count the number of times I have and point them out. Or u don't know the meaning of contradiction? Lizard.

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by donchi112: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2019
What’s the point of the closet when the house is gone?
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by innobarca(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2019
I do not know why but Chelsea might lose or draw today.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by ifyy07(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:
Yes we will praise our God in every situation. If you don't like it, jump into the nearest ocean.

Who told you God saved only one family? Are your family members not alive? Are there not seven billion people who are alive in the world right now? Who do you think saves all of them? Even you with your loud mouth, do you know how God saves you everyday in ways you don't know? Do you know how many car accidents and plane crashes God averts everyday?

Four Thursdays ago, I nearly lost my dad in my arms. Yes, and even two doctors told us that it was a miracle for him to have survived. Two doctors. My dad gained consiousness at the hospital at 3am wondering how he got there. It's the same God that saved my Dad from the kidnappers den in 2013. I don't even want to go too far.

Do you know what will become of all of us if God were to take away his grace from this world? If you know what God does for us on a daily basis despite our shortcomings you will shut up and be humble.
He is a fool
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by AngelicBeing: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:
Yes we will praise our God in every situation. If you don't like it, jump into the nearest ocean.

Who told you God saved only one family? Are your family members not alive? Are there not seven billion people who are alive in the world right now? Who do you think saves all of them? Even you with your loud mouth, do you know how God saves you everyday in ways you don't know? Do you know how many car accidents and plane crashes God averts everyday?

Four Thursdays ago, I nearly lost my dad in my arms. Yes, and even two doctors told us that it was a miracle for him to have survived. Two doctors. My dad gained consiousness at the hospital at 3am wondering how he got there. It's the same God that saved my Dad from the kidnappers den in 2013. I don't even want to go too far.

Do you know what will become of all of us if God were to take away his grace from this world? If you know what God does for us on a daily basis despite our shortcomings you will shut up and be humble.
Gbam, ignore that heathen grin

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by ChristineC: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Lol.

who told you you was going to be alive forever?
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Adetunji109: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Awesome God
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Harvesttony(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Lol.

lo
So how many did your god save?
Edit your thoughts nobody ever told you those that died are sinners and children of the devil. Think logical and stop creating some form of public attention from your personal decision not to believe. Keep it personal
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by steve13(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Ask your self , if heaven is truly laden with gold and diamond, no suffer and pain whatsoever why don't you want your father to go there?
He isn't done here ? What exactly is he doing

Omudia11:

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Brock1: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:

let God just end all human race, let's go back to state of non existent, and all dramas of life will b over.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by kjhova(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Was it fair that only Caleb and Joshua made it into the promised Land? God honours those who honour Him, and also believes in Him.

There is no promised land. Don't fall for a rewritten history or propaganda.

All I ever read in the Pentateuch is the destruction and conquering of thriving liberal nations by a hoard of nomadic ex-Egyptian Hebrew genocidals.

This Joshua and Caleb story is even more damning evidence of the non existence of god.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by opoloba: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2019
The Lord of Abraham liveth for ever

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by blingxx(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2019
mrZENographer:

God protects Chosen people from arm robbers, rape, ritualists etc. God is real. VERY REAL.

See my new post. https://www.nairaland.com/5107323/armrobbers-flees-away-response-woman

Chosen? Why chose what do the innocent kids know, children are been raped and killed everyday why would God chose? .. Its like saying your parents chose to kill you and spare you siblings because you were being disobedient undecided
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Insanity. Shits do happen.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Otuwewe(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=Uyi168 post=77084309]Yet, he can not protect children from being raped..
embarassedHeaven helps those who helps themseltves]
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by chibuzorAbia: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2019
USELESS GOD! God of shit and pain! Mumu useless so called God, the rubbish that only exist in the undeveloped mind of untraveled ignorant Africans.

'God' was brought to Africa by Europeans to scam us.

Foolish wretched sufferhead Africans, wake up!
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Karex81(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2019
My Muslim brethren will not like this, they are in pain when God does marvellous things.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Himmler: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2019
innobarca:
I do not know why but Chelsea might lose or draw today.

E be like say u want make thunder fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.