Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama (32683 Views)

How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex / 2170 Year Old Jewish Synagouge Still Standing In Israel / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by nkemakonam100: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2019
This is just the grace and favour of God. I pray daily for his Grace and favour be upon me. God is Great, ever doing wonders
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Sima04: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS THAT DIED WHEN TERRORIST ATTACKED AND BURNT DOWN CHURCHES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WEREN'T HONOURING GOD THERE. I'M PRETTY SURE GOD LET THEM DOWN BECAUSE THEY WERE FORNICATING, PARTYING AND PLAYING BET9JA IN CHURCH ON ALL THOSE SUNDAYS.

Ard u a christian, if no, no point arguing with you
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by dubbiskelly(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Only a fool will say there is no God
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by ABSTRUSE: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:
Yes we will praise our God in every situation. If you don't like it, jump into the nearest ocean.

Who told you God saved only one family? Are your family members not alive? Are there not seven billion people who are alive in the world right now? Who do you think saves all of them? Even you with your loud mouth, do you know how God saves you everyday in ways you don't know? Do you know how many car accidents and plane crashes God averts everyday?

Four Thursdays ago, I nearly lost my dad in my arms. Yes, and even two doctors told us that it was a miracle for him to have survived. Two doctors. My dad gained consiousness at the hospital at 3am wondering how he got there. It's the same God that saved my Dad from the kidnappers den in 2013. I don't even want to go too far.

Do you know what will become of all of us if God were to take away his grace from this world? If you know what God does for us on a daily basis despite our shortcomings you will shut up and be humble.

Your god is selective: he chooses the ones he likes and tells the rest to Bleep off. A father that cannot love all his children equally, is dat one in any way different from humans?

2 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Satan66(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Look at the front page comments.
People are actually praising him cry
I don't know what to say honestly.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by LordReed(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
kkins25:

What good is the prayer cabinet to th epoor family when they now have no home... I dont understand God, does he want them to libe inside the ark,, i mean cabinet.. Hahahahah

With no roof and missing 2 walls, what a wonderfully powerful god!
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Alphalite(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
God almighty, the maker of heaven and earth is a sovereign God. He walks in ways we can not understand. His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts higher than what we think or know. Let's be properly guided.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2019
jaxxy:

People don’t understand that whether he saves or not he remains God. There’s a bible scripture about daniel, meshach and abednego and king Nebuchadnezzar. God actually saved them bt read the statement they made before that.

Jesus was also tempted by the devil using reverse phycology to jump from a peak to prove he’s the son of God and he didn’t for profound reasons. These are little lessons with bigger meanings.

It is people like you that allow incompetents to remain in power. I sure say you vote Buhari because whether I like it or not he remains president abi?
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by lomprico(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Who created tornadoes?
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Horlufemi(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Please God's hands is not here. God's work is perfect. He would rather let the house stand cos of that room. He'll let the town be safe for the sake of that room.

God's hand isn't here period.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Satan66(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Alphalite:
God almighty, the maker of heaven and earth is a sovereign God. He walks in ways we can not understand. His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts higher than what we think or know. Let's be properly guided.
May your children and loved ones die in a tornado.
Can I get an amen?
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Satan66(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Horlufemi:
Please God's hands is not here. God's work is perfect. He would rather let the house stand cos of that room. He'll let the town be safe for the sake of that room.

God's hand isn't here period.
"They a survived"
God is good!
"23 people died including 4 children but 1 prayer closet survived "
It's not God's work!
HYPOCRITE
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by joeyswift(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2019
That is a Real war room. Have a war room my fellow nairalanders in your house and see what God does

1 Like

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Horlufemi(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:

"They a survived"
God is good!
"23 people died including 4 children but 1 prayer closet survived "
It's not God's work!
HYPOCRITE

You don't get.

23 people wouldn't have died if God's hand was there.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by tonyimadu: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Honestly it would have been better for the house if the prayer closet was destroyed and the house left standing.
It is much easier to reconstruct a closet than an entire house.
Also prayers can be said anywhere. Now a household is homeless and people call this a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2019
LordReed:

It is people like you that allow incompetents to remain in power. I sure say you vote Buhari because whether I like it or not he remains president abi?

Im sharing spiritual truths which are open to arguments not politics. They are very different matters. Is buhari god or what has any of this got to do with ur current incompetent divisive president and past clueless one?
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by dahnimoh(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2019
A fool has said in his heart, There is no God.

"in his heart"
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by dahnimoh(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2019
Uyi168:
Yet, he can not protect children from being raped..
embarassed

A fool has said in his heart,there is no God.

"in his heart"

NOW you have gone to the level of writing it on paper,your case is beyond foolishness.

I don't know what name to call you
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by innobarca(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Himmler:
E be like say u want make thunder fire you
Sometimes my prediction dey work
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by tyup(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Athena4:
26 Living, breathing Human beings died.
Houses and properties got destroyed.
Random closet manages not to go down completely ... and you call that a miracle.Even God Is thoroughly disgusted at how horrendously stupîd this is.

Lmao grin grin ...guy please I dey church abeg Lmao grin

my belle o grin grin

Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Atikuguy2019: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
NPComplete:

So the people who lost their lives and property didn't honor God?
So your god's way of showing himself is leaving a prayer closet standing while the whole property is utterly destroyed?

LMAO. Religion is foolishness.
Bro i will advice that you don't make the King of Glory... The Lion of the tribe of Judah... He that can kill and make alive...an APC & PDP matter...He is the Almighty God.....!!! Pls refrain...
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Satan66(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Horlufemi:

You don't get.

23 people wouldn't have died if God's hand was there.
Who made the tornado undecided
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Horlufemi(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:

Who made the tornado undecided

Not who, what.

Tornadoes form in unusually violent thunderstorms when there is sufficient (1) instability and (2) wind shear present in the lower atmosphere. Instability refers to unusually warm and humid conditions in the lower atmosphere, and possibly cooler than usual conditions in the upper atmosphere.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by Satan66(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Horlufemi:

Not who, what.

Tornadoes form in unusually violent thunderstorms when there is sufficient (1) instability and (2) wind shear present in the lower atmosphere. Instability refers to unusually warm and humid conditions in the lower atmosphere, and possibly cooler than usual conditions in the upper atmosphere.
I don't understand you Christians.
You people claim God created everything both bad and good but when people die you say it's not God fault.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2019
jaxxy:

Im sharing spiritual truths which are open to arguments not politics. They are very different matters. Is buhari god or what has any of this got to do with ur current incompetent divisive president and past clueless one?

It has to do with it because it is the same sentiment in both cases. You are saying no matter how nasty your supposed god acts, it remains a focal point to your life. Meaning you will give no thought to the significance of the supposed actions of a god that behaves like a teenage brat.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by NPComplete: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Atikuguy2019:
Bro i will advice that you don't make the King of Glory... The Lion of the tribe of Judah... He that can kill and make alive...an APC & PDP matter...He is the Almighty God.....!!! Pls refrain...

Is your brain paining u? Are u just willfully stupid? What's PDP and APC matter here? Or u think we are all morons like u are? Better bring up ur counter points or keep shut. That shouldn't be too much for u.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by pacespot(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2019
I know people will attribute meanings to this as something extraordinary, so the same God that cleared roof off their head and turned them into homeless from being a landlord. what is the use of this scrap of building standing there for them? can they stay in that trap?

religion people are gullible, sha
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by SirBunky85(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2019
bluefilm:
Foolish believers will now start praising the wicked and very selfish God that allowed the whole building to fall but decided to protect his own praise center.

Nonsense. angry
u shud be careful of ur utterances against God.I pray u see d light and testify to others what God has done in ur life
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by ElsonMorali: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2019
So in other words, they were having kinky sex in other parts of the house but praying in the prayer closet.

Well, good one. They should pack their loads into the prayer closet and live there since their prayers could only save the closet and not their entire house from being destroyed.
Re: Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama by ElsonMorali: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
joeyswift:
That is a Real war room. Have a war room my fellow nairalanders in your house and see what God does

What's the benefit of the "war room" now that the entire house is gone and maybe even the occupants, dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.