Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku (2253 Views)

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by RichBoy247: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2019
You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB at month end to ask for salary. You voted for the cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu, SE and SS should go to Atikuchukwu for positions and infrastructure. You will never get anything for this government. SW gave Buhari about 60% of its votes and has been getting good infrastructure like Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Lagos-Ibadan railway, Ikorodu-Sagamu expressway, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Oyo-Ogbomoso, e.t.c. SE and SS can go and collect from the several billions of naira in imPatience Jonathan a.k.a Mama Pisss the illiterate grammarian.
Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by Ziggylady(f): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2019
deji17:
The Igbos have started with their blackmail cry again grin grin grin

You must not be silly all the time...Pretend to have common-sense sometimes to show you are human.

It will do your scary features a whole lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by dheilaw1(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2019
kufre2010:
This is the most tribalistic, divisive administration I ever witness in my entire life.
God how did you allow this type of tribalistic person as Buhari to be in charge multi tribal nation like Nigeria
cry me a river
Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

You people are suppose to be treated as slaves in this country. Don worry it has just started.
See slave calling another slave. Can you sight moon?
Oya, enter aso rock na or enter where i cant.
See where you live, see the school you attend and you call someone a slave.
Tueh.
These are the names of the 'kings and princes ,queens and princesses that died in a palace'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by kernel001: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
deji17:
The Igbos have started with their blackmail cry again grin grin grin

What's blackmail? Oooh! Since they don't deserve a right for voting opposition, stop taking oil from Niger Delta, they didn't vote you too.
Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by T9ksy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagift:
I support every thing meted out on igbos. Next time they won't play politics of hatred. God bless Buhari

@ BOLDED.......Unfortunately, that's the only way they know of and they are also too proud and obdurate to introspect fully

to enable them charter a new progressive-cum- productive course for their coming generation to emulate.
Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by mightyhaze: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Igbo!

A very sturdy and hardy breed! cool
Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by swintiney: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
But if they say 99.9% voted Atiku, it means the more than 25% vote received from the SE was gotten through rigging.
Re: Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku by oyatz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Excuse me please, why are these referred to as people traitors?

Ziggylady:
The only apeople punished are charlatans and traitors like Ngige,Orji Uzor Kalu,Okoroawusa and co cos crying like hungry Chihuahuas now about being "side-lined cos they were warned about APC..but they were too selfish to listen..

I do not give a toss about NASS leadership or APC and will vote PDP a million times over APC if given the opportunity again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Northerners A Threat To Nigerian's Economical Growth. / You Shall Arrest And Tire – Nigerian Man Replies EFCC Post On Instagram (photos) / Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.