Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon (21799 Views)

Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by nairalaila: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Etinosa has dragged US based Nigerian singer, Waconzy for calling Daddy Freeze a demon over his "campaign against the church" which  according to him is doing more harm.Recall that we reported earlier that Waconzy who dropped an advice to Christians, told them that it is their basic duty to protect the body of Christ and not to allow demons make jokes with God.

He wrote;As christains, one of our basic duty is to protect the body of christ (the church). We must not let demons make jokes with our God. This foolish man @daddyfreeze is trying to do a harm to the church that i protect. No way ! Never ! @waconzyis here !!

Etinosa who however dragged Waconzy for calling Daddy Freeze a demon in the comment section of the "Free The Sheeple" leader, alleged that the singer has been in her DM. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/etinosa-drags-waconzy-for-calling-daddy-freeze-a-demon/

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by GolDRoger: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Daddy freezer abi freezy wan set whc ppl free??
Wen he never sets himself free from stupidity

Wetin diswan wan tell me??

No be Etinosa aqain
the one who danced nude coz of 50k naira not dollar oo

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Fizzymike1(m): 5:35am On Mar 29, 2019
See this one no come get shame again. Thought u will hide from the media for sometime.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by jullidee2006: 5:40am On Mar 29, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by GistmoreNG: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by itspzpics(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Weldone

Daddy Freeze Mock South Africa Pastor Who Raise The Dead, Recreate Mockery video, Watch => HERE
Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by majamajic(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2019
a celebrity that never reach 2 weeks,
Na only God go save us

11 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Tallesty1(m): 6:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Waconzy should just give her a video call to settle this.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Stanweezy(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2019
This gal get bad mouth, which one come be Wack-onzy aka Wacky

7 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by semyman: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2019
MMM was more truthful than their pastors that Daddy Freeze is saving them from

4 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by damosky12(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2019
It actually prooves it. This one that danced naked publicly knows someone that is telling the "truth"... grin...

Actually, it only takes a demon possessed to defend another demon.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by amjustme2: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Are you making this defense of Freeze on a sober mood or drunk?. Please clarify.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by nicolasakins: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2019
She's trynna be relevant again. we don't need all dis ya drama.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by MrSix: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Mahnn

"He just want to finally come out of my DM and work on his publicity."

That is a punch on a line. I pity the dude.

I sell usa used laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by spartan50(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Etinosa please I use God take beg you... Shut up. .. stripper

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Knox123(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2019
undecided

This one is still talking. Guess the 50k MC galaxy gave her for striping unclad is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by semyman: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
The only persons making a joke of the body of Christ -the church are the criminal pastors in your midst.
Until they are weeded out fake miracles will continue for the extortion of the gullibles

11 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Zombiekiller010: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2019
the shameless stripper?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Forreellinc: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2019
angry I don dey search internet for this one nudes since I still never see am, I no even get e time again
Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by NOC1(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
the shameless stripper?

And you sit down to watch the Kardashians.

Of the truth Wack-onzy was wacking,

10 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by quincyshakur(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Weytin carry dis useless Stripper enta dis mata angry angry abi Daddy frezz don dey brows her internet

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Read the above comments and you will see that those who lack intellect are attacking the girl, not the message. Daddy freeze is right and so is she, Alph lukau is a big scam, and Waconzy is just being stupid.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by TotoNaRubber: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians are the most Foolish creatures on earth, i have observed in Nairaland threads once the first to comment's idea goes in a particular direction, the majority goes in that same direction. This is wrong.

It does not show any intellectual and logical thinking and no sign of constructive criticism.

13 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:

And you sit down to watch the Kardashians.
Of the truth Wack-onzy was wacking,
I don't fvcking watch the kardashians bro. i'm too big for such, I don't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by chukwuyenumlove: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2019
RuthlessLeader:
Read the above comments and you will see that those who lack intellect are attacking the girl, not the message. Daddy freeze is right and so is she, Alph lukau is a big scam, and Waconzy is just being stupid.

Who are you to judge the men of God?

Daddy Freeze might not be a demon, but he is over reacting. He should choose which of the pastors and get himself delivered of the evil spirit working in him.

for Etinosa or whatever she call herself, she just wanted relevance, Abi notice me tins

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Emmanuel226(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2019
no be only demon wey daddy freeze be oh, him be lucifer himself

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Emmanuel226(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2019
dis daddy freeze must be an idiot

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Emmanuel226(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2019
CAN[christian association of Nigeria] fall on daddy freeze grin
Re: Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon by Emmanuel226(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2019
daddy freeeze and Etinosa wait for me am coming for u guys grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.