Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (416 Views)

We Asked Her To Divorce The Husband, She Refused”- Twin Sister Of Late Osinachi / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2019
A distraught wife took to Facebook to call out a Facebook user who was hanging out with her husband, and also disclosing how much they both love each other on the platform.

The Facebook user identified as Precious John had written ‘this is my feature man. He really love me just the way I do’. However the man’s wife stormed the page to call out the Facebook user hanging out with her husband, who according to her is the father of four children.

The wife wrote;

“Precious u are nothing but a public dog…So u don’t c any man to hangout with again except my husband, the father of four children. God will punish u and ur generation. U will never see any good in ur life”

Reacting to being called out by her lover’s wife, Precious John wrote in response ‘chilling with another woman’s husband. As u can c his hand there, he’s fun to be with…

However following the backlash she faced, she went on to claim that someone leaked the photo on social media. She wrote;

Many people can be so foolish in this world, just because you have a little access into my belongings, and U think all as finished, are u tried of using the account while not go more further, this can happen to anybody, it’s my account I don’t give a Dame to the fool using it, I respect personality, my people remains my people the fools still remains the fools….

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/wife-calls-facebook-user-hanging-out-her-husband/?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=referral

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2019
the kind stupidity wey hold some men eh

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2019
curse the idiot wella

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin shocked dat man na hero oh
#IYKWIM
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
DAT MAN NO DEY BELLEFUL OH grin

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Olibboy: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2019
are you kidding me or should I repeat
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Harrymig1(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Sad sad
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by IamD18: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Emmanuel226:
grin grin grin shocked dat man na hero oh
#IYKWIM
A father of four, cheating and messing around with foolish girl of such and you call him a HERO?

I'm sure if you can such ediot a hero, you'll sure call Bobrisky your god.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Jayslicky: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2019
"This is my feature man"
R.I.P English

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2019
IamD18:

A father of four, cheating and messing around with foolish girl of such and you call him a HERO?

i mean a hero on the other side na, pls try to understand what i mean be4 u attack me
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Emmanuel226(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2019
IamD18:

must i say a hero in do do be4 u understand what i mean?
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Jcole1985(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2019
What an ugly woman to cheat with if it isn't Pocohantas,UyiIncomparabl,Tboss or Sweetbuns,I am not cheating

(1) (Reply)

Wahala... Another Adulterous Couple's Thing Tangled. So Much Drama. / Nigerian Man Set To Wed Fiancee After It Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident / Video Of Nigerian Lady And Friends Who Confronted Slay Queen Dating Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.