Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (45689 Views)

We Asked Her To Divorce The Husband, She Refused”- Twin Sister Of Late Osinachi / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by joshchisimdi: 3:59am On Mar 29, 2019
A distraught wife took to Facebook to call out a Facebook user who was hanging out with her husband, and also disclosing how much they both love each other on the platform. 

The Facebook user identified as Precious John had written 'this is my feature man. He really love me just the way I do'. However the man's wife stormed the page to call out the Facebook user hanging out with her husband, who according to her is the father of four children.

The wife wrote; Precious u are nothing but a public dog...So u don't c any man to hangout with again except my husband, the father of four children. God will punish u and ur generation. U will never see any good in ur life

Reacting to being called out by her lover's wife, Precious John wrote in response 'chilling with another woman's husband. As u can c his hand there, he's fun to be with...

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/wife-calls-out-facebook-user-hanging-out-with-her-husband-she-replies/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Forzap: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2019
see this SU sef dey nack person husbandundecided undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by babyfaceafrica: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2019
is that all?

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by GolDRoger: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Who should we blame??
Like for the man
share for precious John

66 Likes 109 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by HerCuteness(f): 4:11am On Mar 29, 2019
some men Are shameless

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Davash222(m): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Wetin dicck go cause for this country ee.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Wizywiz(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2019
NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by delugajackson: 4:42am On Mar 29, 2019
The type of generational curses these so called "slay queens" heap up for themselves.

It will take a long time before they realize that they're only sabotaging their future with their own hands. And by then, it will be too late for them.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by jullidee2006: 5:02am On Mar 29, 2019
leave her alone

1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by BareFacedLies(m): 5:20am On Mar 29, 2019
The idiot of a wife should attack her husband instead and leave the poor lady alone

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by gaby(m): 5:23am On Mar 29, 2019
"Feature man" featuring in your nunu blockbuster...see as the two of them resemble Kenyans..

But some women greedy sha and are hell bent at stopping that biblical prophecy but na lie...dem no fit because God is not a man that he should lie neither is he the son of man that he should repent. Chai I remember this memory verse that year wey we go stand for front of church dey quote them.

Why women go hold on so dearly to every other thing wey dey bible but when it gets to this very topic them go dey behave like oluku worshippers...

Some smart ones like the babe above key into the prophecy one time..

26 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Larryfest(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2019
This looks staged...

4 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Woman, you can only blame your Husband

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 29, 2019
What's wrong with men... look at the state of this thing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2019
The most baffling aspect of it all is that the wives are More beautiful, educated and more classy than the side chicks and you begin to wonder how blind and foolish some husbands are.
I won't blame the side chick, she saw a fool and she took advantage.
As for the ladies, may you never marry a man that will bring shame to the family.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by coolzeal(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Women should learn how to be financially independent to checkmate the excessive baggages of these sissies that calls themselves men. Imagine if Jeff Bezos was a Nigerian that cheated on his Nigerian wife, I'm quite certain she will not consider divorce. Ifa hear..

8 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by icebird25(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2019
*Cheating on your wife doesn't mean that you don't love her. It's like hiring taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves tires, ensure longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
*Cheating on your wife doesn't mean that you don't love her. It's like hiring taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves tires, ensure longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*
jesuuu!!! You’ll not make heaven o. Repent now

30 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:
What's wrong with men... look at the state of this thing grin grin grin

Girl, my head is still reeling upon hearing what happened to Wendy Williams. You know who she is, right?
Well anyway, her husband of over 20 years has been seeing someone on the side for 10 years & the mistress just had a baby a couple of days ago.
They say Wendy hired a private investigator some time last year because she was suspicious. She found out that her husband bought this other chic a house not too far from their own home. She started drinking & ended up in rehab. During one of her husband's visits at the sober house, guess who was waiting inside the car? The other woman of course. The man has the audacity not only to move his side piece into his neighborhood, taking her with him to visit his wife, but apparently, she even comes along on family vacations & the wife knew nothing about it.
That's the type you smother in their sleep! grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Girl, my head is still reeling upon hearing what happened to Wendy Williams. You know who she is, right?
Well anyway, her husband of over 20 years has been seeing someone on the side for 10 years & the mistress just had a baby a couple of days ago.
They say Wendy hired a private investigator some time last year because she was suspicious. She found out that her husband bought this other chic a house not too far from their own home. She started drinking & ended up in rehab. During one of her husband's visits at the sober house, guess who was waiting inside the car? The other woman of course. The man has the audacity not only to move his side piece into his neighborhood, taking her with him to visit his wife, but apparently, she even comes along on family vacations & the wife knew nothing about it.
That's the type you smother in their sleep! grin

Yeah, I was following the drama on the blogs... I can't muster up any sympathy for Wendy, I don't know why...
If I was her though, I'd just allow it instead of messing myself up! She's old as Bleep, forget the plastic surgery, she should enjoy an open relationship and chill grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

Yeah, I was following the drama on the blogs... I can't muster up any sympathy for Wendy, I don't know why...
If I was her though, I'd just allow it instead of messing myself up! She's old as Bleep, forget the plastic surgery, she should enjoy an open relationship and chill grin

And continue to foot the bill that comes along with that open relationship? I'd have both their heads as lamp shades grin
I know she talks a lot crap, but I really feel for her on this one. Imagine a guy that didn't even pass grade 9 living off her hard work but still humiliating her like this in public. The sheer nerve! I'd divorce him if I were her. Let the other bìtch take care of his unproductive & uneducated fat ass.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by PotatoSalad(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
My feature man. Na Musician?
Airforce1 Featuring Davido

9 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by ElsonMorali: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Please what is the meaning of "feature man"?

10 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by don4real18(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
delugajackson:
The type of generational curses these so called "slay queens" heap up for themselves.

It will take a long time before they realize that they're only sabotaging their future with their own hands.
They will now come and heap it on one innocent man's life

4 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Kendumazy(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
And a man is somewhere dieing for the hoe to marry her. That's why the need for background check and every necessary checks is required to avoid marrying a community caregiver.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb-atm

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by helinues: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Twitter and rubbish stories con join with monitoring spirits ( bloggers)

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by tstx(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.