Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media (8298 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by realmedia(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2019
This raunchy couple set off a flood of reactions ranging from approval to condemnation as the lady shared photos of her man with his hands all over her on Twitter.�

full photo>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/couple-set-tongues-wagging-as-they.html

1 Share

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Jcole1985(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Nothing erotic about touching silicons That is why they managed to take a clear picture

2 Likes

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
I'm telling you. Some of these ladies have killed their sensory nerves there sef. So they feel nothing in reality. Thats why they can be bathing and their nipple will fall off, yet they won't know.

Jcole1985:
Nothing erotic about touching silicons That is why they managed to take a clear picture

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Ozkar: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I'm telling you. Some of these ladies have killed their sensational nerves there sef. So they feel nothing in reality. Thats why they can be bathing and their nipple will fall off, yet they won't know.

who do you know that was bathing and her nipple fell off. Mention names undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
undecided I was talking to people who have access to gotv,dstv or satellite in general and watch programs like; "BOTCHED".

Not to people in their villages who only know about the happenings in mama nkechi's or iya shade's mini store.

Ozkar:
who do you know that was bathing and her nipple fell off. Mention names undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by rawe45: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
undecided I was talking to people who have access to gotv,dstv or satellite in general and watch programs like; "BOTCHED".

Not to people in their villages who only know about the happenings in mama nkechi's or iya shade's mini store.

Mehn... you’re bad gan o!
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by BanevsJoker(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:
Oga, silicon is a metalloid, silicone is plastic. Na wah for Nigerians. Learn the difference.
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Jcole1985(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Oga, silicon is a metalloid, silicone is plastic. Na wah for Nigerians. Learn the difference.
Read before you quote,all what you wrote does not correspond with mine.Smartpants!
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by BanevsJoker(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

Read before you quote,all what you wrote does not correspond with mine.Smartpants!
No, it corresponds. Breast enhancements are done with silicone, not silicon. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Jcole1985(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:

No, it corresponds. Breast enhancements are done with silicone, not silicon. You're welcome.
Okay well-noted cool ain't no science student tho

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin Lol...me? No o.I dey like mind my business o. Na only when person come my side,na hin I dey respond o.

rawe45:

Mehn... you’re bad gan o!
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Satan66(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I'm telling you. Some of these ladies have killed their sensational nerves there sef. So they feel nothing in reality. Thats why they can be bathing and their nipple will fall off, yet they won't know.

IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE
Get boob's enlargement doesn't affect the nervous system.
They can feel everything like a normal woman.
You're an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin you are more foolish than foolishness itself.

Go and ask Dr dubrow. A certified doctor about the risks involved, when things don't go as planned during surgery or when a quack carries out the procedure.

When you don't know something, you ask or keep shut and stop dwelling on gossip, breeze blow enter your ear.

I would've called you oponu but that would be a complement.

Satan66:

IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE
Get boob's enlargement doesn't affect the nervous system.
They can feel everything like a normal woman.
You're an idiot
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by melody91: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Go and ask Dr dubrow. A certified doctor about the risks involved, when things don't go as planned during surgery or when a quack carries out the procedure.

When you don't know something, you ask or keep shut and stop dwelling on gossip, breeze blow enter your ear.

Jesu...don't u realize the bros fit get children already and don pass 40yrs?

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Biglittlelois(f): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin If that's the case, he should act his age next time.

melody91:
Jesu...don't u think the bros fit don pass 40yrs?
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by melody91: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin If that's the case, he should act his age next time.

but u are wicked sha...I don screenshot your moniker... so as to not cross your path.
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin inukwa! Me wicked? Check most of my comments. I never attack people. EVER! I only defend myself when anyone wan show himself/herself where I dey. So I'm a lovingheart dear.

melody91:
but u are wicked sha...I don screenshot your moniker... so as to not cross your path.
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Ayobami7(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
好的
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Ozkar: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

lol. This is precious! Who would have thought that people measure the worth of their sad lives by access to something as basic as satellite tv? Satellite tv o! grin

No, I hardly watch TV at all. I hope that makes you feel very privileged grin

So you who watch 'elite' programs like 'BOTCHED', tell us examples of women whose nipples fell while bathing and they didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chai! You really need to go back to secondary school.

It's not in my place to begin to teach you the difference between 'enlightenment' and 'status/worth'.

I would've referred you to google search but seeing your inability to comprehend simple things, there is no need.

Ozkar:
lol. This is precious! Who would have thought that people measure the worth of their sad lives by access to something as basic as satellite tv? Satellite tv o! grin

No, I hardly watch TV at all. I hope that makes you feel very privileged grin

So you who watch 'elite' programs like 'BOTCHED', tell us examples of women whose nipples fell while bathing and they didn't know.
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by preciousosas1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

It's not in my place to begin to teach you the difference between 'enlightenment' and 'status/worth'.

I would've referred you to google search but seeing your inability to comprehend simple things, there is no need.

Hanty yucee, you seem very ready for the match o.. Wait fes, lemme goan buy popcorn... I want to see the end of this
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Ozkar: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:

blah blah blah... You have no example to back up your spurious claim about nipples falling off in bathrooms without owner's knowledge.

If it was featured in any season of Botched, it would be somewhere on the Internet. Just give an example, no. You'd rather yap about satellite tv and Google search in an attempt to distract everyone from your original nonsense post.

Pseud.

1 Like

Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by undefeateds: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
LORD
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin I'm not quoting him again. I've seen the extent of his understanding and realised it would be easier for me to fill up a basket with water than make him understand anything at all.

preciousosas1:

Hanty yucee, you seem very ready for the match o.. Wait fes, lemme goan buy popcorn... I want to see the end of this
Re: Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Yuceeluv(f): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Okay

Ozkar:
blah blah blah... You have no example to back up your spurious claim about nipples falling off in bathrooms without owner's knowledge.

If it was featured in any season of Botched, it would be somewhere on the Internet. Just give an example, no. You'd rather yap about satellite tv and Google search in an attempt to distract everyone from your original nonsense post.

Pseud.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Slept With Her Today. / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out / 500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.