Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out (8293 Views)

See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by dan4sunfun(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2008
I have this my girl friend who has another identical twin sister, i found it dificult identifying them, firstly i was identifying them with their language bcs my girl speaks Anambra very well but the former does not. Now, her twin sister is in Anambra too both now speaks Anambra. my girl came to lagos and visited me, after staying for 4 days in my house, i bought her a phone with New line before she left.

Last week, her twin sister came to my house though, my girl told me she will be coming back to lagos that same week when she entered, i thought she is my girl we made love to each other not knowing that she has been admiring me.
It was when i asked her where is the phone i bought for you? she was shocked, i realised that i have made love with the wrong partner. She said so you bought that phone for my twin sister? she reveled to me diferent times i have made love to her thinking that she is my girl her twin.

I pleaded to her that we must put this to an end but she rufused that we must keep on dating and we will make it secret, but i cant date two of them. She never alow me to rest forcing me to tell her that i love her, distubing me on phone everyday.
please what can i do to overcome this delimma.

And i have been dating her sister for long bacause we all were in Enugu before i got admission in lagos, finished my education and was lucky to get i nice job in lagos here.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by donjazzie(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2008
Story. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by koolsasy(f): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2008
hm, long story, to b sincere wiv u,ur story seems far fetched, ow can u b dating someone for "long",u guys hv sex and u dont still know her?
dan4sunfun:

And i have been dating her sister for long bacause we all were in Enugu before i got admission in lagos, finished my education and was lucky to get i nice job in lagos here.

for u to hv bn dating her b4 u gat admission,after u finished skul and u re now workin, dahs a very long tyme for u not to kno someone wel whether identical twins or not,
i really dont believe ur tale but if its really tru,then which kain twin sister b dat wey dey thief im sister bf??na wa o
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by yimiton(f): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2008
Stories that touch!
This story appears so not true! angry

You could give it to Nolly wood though, maybe someone could Behind it up and come out with something better. Maybe Dangerous Twins part 2!

How on earth could that possibly happen? undecided
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by blackmann(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2008
The fact that u said u are dating both twins at the same time shows that u are trying to doing something that u know is not right and yet u still stick to doing the deed. Abi, how can i be dating a girl for as long as you are claiming to have dated her, her twin sister comes to ur place, and still u didn't know it was the twin sister? Sorry, no pun, but r u that slow to boot? no matter what, even if my sister was a dozentuplet, i will still pick her out among all her others. Abeg pls modify this story of urs before u carry am go 51 iweka road onitsha, or since u said u dey Lag, re-read am well and make corrections before heading for idumota, okay?
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by sylvao2000(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2008
Story That Touch 4 Real
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Jairzinho(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2008
You can help yourself by stopping two things:

1.Lies
2.Daydreaming/Fantasising
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by candies(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2008
This sounds very unlikely but if it's true, you need deliverance by a spiritual pastor, cleansing by an Ifa priest and a psychiatrist as well as a renowned psychologist to get you back to you feet!
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by adeboo(f): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2008
Oga o if the story aint true, the the poster should maybe change his trade to writing for soap operas or mills and boons.

But am sure there would be a way of telling them apart.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by temmysexy(f): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2008
blackmann:

The fact that u said u are dating both twins at the same time shows that u are trying to doing something that u know is not right and yet u still stick to doing the deed. Abi, how can i be dating a girl for as long as you are claiming to have dated her, her twin sister comes to your place, and still u didn't know it was the twin sister? Sorry, no pun, but r u that slow to boot? no matter what, even if my sister was a dozentuplet, i will still pick her out among all her others. Abeg please modify this story of urs before u carry am go 51 iweka road onitsha, or since u said u dey Lag, re-read am well and make corrections before heading for idumota, okay?

omg grin grin grin tongue tongue, serious matter cool
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by blackmann(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2008
adeboo:

Oga o if the story aint true, the the poster should maybe change his trade to writing for soap operas or mills and boons.

But am sure there would be a way of telling them apart.

There are a million and one ways to tell his babe from her twin sister. But there's one point i want to clarify first.

dan4sunfun:

I have this my girl friend who has another identical twin sister, i found it dificult identifying them, firstly i was identifying them with their language bcs my girl speaks Anambra very well but the former does not.

Last week, her twin sister came to my house though, my girl told me she will be coming back to lagos that same week when she entered, i thought she is my girl we made love to each other not knowing that she has been admiring me.
It was when i asked her where is the phone i bought for you? she was shocked, i realised that i have made love with the wrong partner. She said so you bought that phone for my twin sister? she reveled to me diferent times i have made love to her thinking that she is my girl her twin.

Now tell me. When the girl came in as u said, was she gagged or did the cat manage to grab her tongue before she got to ur place. because i since u had said earlier that both of them spoke differently and you could identify each of them that way, i see no reason why you couldnt "identify" ur babe from her twin sister.

I pleaded to her that we must put this to an end but she rufused that we must keep on dating and we will make it secret, but i can't date two of them. She never alow me to rest forcing me to tell her that i love her, distubing me on phone everyday.
please what can i do to overcome this delimma.

Now this is the point i made out in my earlier post. U now know it was her twin sister, and yet u feel soooooo weak that u cannot stop ur show with her. No girl shld be able to force you to say u love her when u don't cos once u do that, know u are in trouble.

All the same, make sure u restructure the story well before going to ebinpejo lane okay?
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by sesman(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2008
Blackmann, You have time o, This Guy is telling porkies, dont let him waste your valuable time,
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Bblak(f): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2008
What a tale
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by blackmann(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
sesman:

Blackmann, You have time o, This Guy is telling porkies, don't let him waste your valuable time,

No i just dey pick out loopholes in his cock-and-hen grin story.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by obidia(f): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2008
hellooo if you are realy sincere to your sef that you couldnt tell them apart,the best thing is to leave the both of them,you dont know they might be setting you up.good luck in your love afair.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by TheSly: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2008
Poster!

sighs
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2008
*Snorts*, Just too good to be true
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Nautillus(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2008
aahhh!!! one of my top 10 wish list experience " To have "ohh my gawd-wild S** with Latina Twins cool cool cool

You Wish my brother . . . . . You wishhhhhhh.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by dan4sunfun(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2008
Odibia thanks a lot what i believe is that they can be setting me up. i have to call it a quit, this twins look so identical that you can be calling another one name in place of the former. and they now speaks the same language i usualy identify them with their language before now everything is the same.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by sagitarius(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2008
hmm,sounds weird
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by kingsikaz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
shocked if ur eyes always put u in2 trouble, pluck it out, if ur penis determines ur emotion, cut it off, if u do these u will never xperienx such rubbish
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Faitymine(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
You're a liar "DAN4SUNFUN"!
Whom do you think that you're fooling, Nairalanders or yourself?
Better be careful before you got yourself embarrassed!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by hanen(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2008
And you, dear sir, are a dumbass. if the story is true, and if it isn't. Especially if it isn't - Which im sure its not- For wasting a minute of my life on something so ridiculous.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by uspry1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2008
I do not believe the story----it worth 2 cents. It belongs to soap opera or TV for movie!

Every twins has different personalities, habits, and characteristics easily to detect the differences unless if twins set up to fool/take advantage of you in the name of MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
uspry1:

I do not believe the story----it worth 2 cents. It belongs to soap opera or TV for movie!

Every twins has different personalities, habits, and characteristics easily to detect the differences unless if twins set up to fool/take advantage of you in the name of MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

true.

anotha story from the depths of nollywood.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by cblow(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2008
shakes head and zooms off. . . . . . . . tongue
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2008
FAKE STORIES!!!

U think Nairalanders are MAGAS!!

U DON SEEE MUGU!!!

Bleep off joo@poster!!

How won't yoiu recognize them!! Abi na OJUKOKORO dey kill you, angry
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by dan4sunfun(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2008
no body is an encyclopia of knowledge, besides ones own fiction is what you shall not question. no advice you give way instead of unleashing insult up to that extent.

Sorry i will not take vengeance.
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by ufuoma24(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2008
please dont disbelieve the guy. the story is quite true. i was the one playing security at the door each time they made love and i cant still yell the difference between the two
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by ufuoma24(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2008
, OF COS IT ALL HAPPENED IN MY DREAMS JUST AS IT DID IN HIS
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2008
Dan! Dan!! Dan!!! shocked

Jeeze! Something a little bit more original, or remotely believeable! angry
Re: I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out by opokonwa(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2008
Even from the title of the thread, any half-intelligent person would know that you are just being creative with your story.

Story! . . . Story?!! cheesy . . . Story!!!

(when the tortoise fell from the sky . . . grin)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Sex Video Clips / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.