Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu (1095 Views)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / Fat Girls Are Retards / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by softwerk(f): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Tboss! angry

Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu

I dey my house.....Come and beat me angry

Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by AlphaPaul: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2019
softwerk:
Tboss! angry

What’s the purpose is this thread
Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by BlackfireX: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Is she angry at the world?
Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by Jcole1985(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2019
The worst set of Nigerians are the ones that came back to Nigeria from abroad
Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by chinchonglee(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
softwerk:
Tboss! angry
dis op get sense so

Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:
The worst set of Nigerians are the ones that came back to Nigeria from abroad

I disagree with you they have been exposed to a global mindset that includes the progress of everyone something not every Nigerian shares they will want to bless but at the same time hurt you in the process.

The dangerous ones are the ones who have nothing to offer
Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by Jcole1985(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:

I disagree with you they have been exposed to a global mindset that includes the progress of everyone something not every Nigerian shares they will want to bless but at the same time hurt you in the process.

The dangerous ones are the ones who have nothing to offer
The only reason they return home is becuase where they were was not conducive for their nonsense e.g

Saraki

Davido,the nigga for no blow abroad

Tboss E.T.C
Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

The only reason they return home is becuase where they were was not conducive for their nonsense e.g

Saraki

Davido,the nigga for no blow abroad

Tboss E.T.C

That can’t be far from the truth I personally wanted to be closer to family and also I would go back in a heartbeat but you wanna do something you love in your hometown it’s a blessing to me.

There are millions of artists abroad just like in Naija the market is what you make of it and how you do it. People don’t like continuity here but it’s what survives

Many are still gonna go but when you do .. you will understand and edit your post

Started traveling at 4 and that was how I just realized we like to make it difficult when things are really simple and transparency is always key
Re: Na Your Mama & All Your Private Jet Toasters Be Retards - Ekwensu by MarianaTrench: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2019
softwerk:
Tboss! angry

Please also leave your address so that it will make the job easier angry

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts As Woman Says Men Should Also Learn How To Seduce Their Wives / I Have Done Everyone Good. / 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.