Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) (7680 Views)

Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Zonefree(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nigerian women naturally love men that smoke weed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
which one is "that famous artist's" mama?

2 Likes

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by wordbank(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
It was my ambition to have them in their numbers like this but buhari no gree me
Thunder fire you buhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
CaptainZubi:

And where did it all end? - died of AIDS b4 his time!

3 Likes

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Shalommy(f): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wetin sweet you for mouth and na it go kill you. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Riverville(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
He was here
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by franchasofficia: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
The making of Burna Boy lipsrsealed

Tinubu a drug cartel and a known treasury looter and political godfather must never be allowed access to Nigeria's Presidency, never!

7 Likes

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Burna boy’s mother? I don’t think she’s in the picture

1 Like

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
The making of Burna Boy lipsrsealed

Tinubu a drug cartel and a known treasury looter and political godfather must never be allowed access to Nigeria's Presidency, never!
Franchas take it or take it Tinubu is coming with full force

1 Like

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Baronthecelebri: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fela was a real and tough nigga..one of my big bros in the hood told me so many weird things about him

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian women naturally love men that smoke weed.
It should be prostitutes loves you and your fellow weed smokers

5 Likes

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree will definitely hear your pussy before this year runs out..this i have seen
Rozross:
It should be prostitutes loves you and your fellow weed smokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by franchasofficia: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Franchas take it or take it Tinubu is coming with full force
Why would you even support Tinubu?

Tinubu is a known criminal, treasury looter and political godfather.

These are aside his drug trafficking crime.

Such personality is a big NO for office of President anywhere in the world.

He will destroy every fabric of Nigeria's sanity with arrogance, brazing corruption and whatnot.

APC ought to have fielded Osinbajo at least.

When you check it on equity and fairness, its the rightful turn of Southeast to produce next President which is why Obasanjo, Ango Abdullahi, IBB, Abdulsalami, etc are routing for Obi to keep Nigeria as one.

Okay if we are to forget equity and fairness, tell me how is Tinubu qualified to become Nigeria's President?

He is too old, his health is failing badly, he hardly remembers things, he can barely walk or stand for an hour, he is not physically feat and guess the implication?

People under him will balkanize Nigeria under his name and at the end nobody will be held responsible. Tinubu winning the President is just to give some kleptomaniacs in his Lagos team a leeway to loot and steal Nigeria at will. They all know that Baba Tinubu is no longer himself, so they are fighting desperately to use him as a ladder to Nigeria's treasury.

Please as a young person, don't support evil, don't support criminality and injustice against fellow humans, always stand for what's right no matter what if you want life to treat you kindly

4 Likes

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Redstubpen: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
The great Abami Eda actually lived and enjoyed every moment. He was a messenger of truth.

2 Likes

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by christianjoy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
No way grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Legend.

Prophet.

Steadily pressing the Elites neck

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Vanity upon vanity
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fela was a REAL gee.

1 Like

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Nice arse you got

1 Like

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Slynation(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okay...I don spot one popular lady mama but they won't hear it from me shaah....!!

But Midas01, come and carry your mother's throwback photos oO!! cheesy
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by PoliteActivist: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
HeroHero:

Vanity upon vanity

Vanity of vanities, vanity upon vanities; all is vanity!

How would you define vanity?
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
This f
fela enjoy o.burbaboy mama go dey drr. In fact, it's like fela's sperm add join burnaboy body.
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
CaptainZubi:
you should be asking which of those women been knack am HIV wotor wotor grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by jeromestarks: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Hahaha. You're very wicked.
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by techWriter3: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Jestin: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Shalommy:

U look cute. We can get to talk more ?
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by judatech: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Nice arse you got

Mehnnnn!
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Olumighty123(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But his close relatives claimed he died of several beatings and poison by the Nigerian government when he was thrown in jail, I kuku don't believe the government one bit. Media propaganda
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Forget this stale lies. Fela never died of aids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.