Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Crazy Moment I Acted Like A Don. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crazy Moment I Acted Like A Don. (367 Views)

The Crazy CEO Episode 1 / The Crazy Moment I Acted Like A Don - Final Part / The Crazy Moment I Acted Like A Don - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Moment I Acted Like A Don. by ankaurspeaks(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2019
The crazy moment I acted like a Don.

A couple of days ago, while returning home after a stressful day at work, I got caught up in an ugly scene. A fight broke out between two individuals but my immediate action, like that of a Don saves a life.

From a little distance where I was, I saw two guys exchanged words angrily, and as I move closer I noticed it was a disagreement between the conductor and a passenger of a particular bus. The disagreements were based on a balance of transport fare.

Though, as Lagos is, someone must be very careful before intervening in an issue that doesn't much concerns you. Since none of it is my worries, I decided to keep my distance and watch.

While keeping a close watch, I noticed one of the guys (the conductor) was very slim and the other is the complete opposite, huge, tall, and chesty. In my mind, I had already felt pity for the conductor and I prayed the disagreement doesn't lead to a fight.

The disagreements went on before a fight finally broke up between them. But to my surprise, the huge chesty guy whom I had envisaged to smack down the conductor was seen been beaten up instead.

I was flabbergasted, the same as you are right now.

The other passengers quickly alighted the bus and began to accuse the conductor wrongly. It was then I realized who exactly was at fault, so I decided to interfere.

Here comes my act like a DON.

I started by acting up like an undercover agent, and in sub-zero's voice, I asked both of them to come over to where I am standing. They both approach me overwhelmed with fear.

While listening to what transpired and the thoughts of other passengers in the same bus, I was able to deduce that the conductor had refused to give the broad-chested guy his balance and still, he decided to intimidate him.

I got furious, and unconsciously, I directed a big slap to the conductor's cheek.

Yee paa, I'm done

To be continued........

Re: The Crazy Moment I Acted Like A Don. by maxxy26: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Too much weed is not good,try nd soak garri so ur eyes go clear

(1) (Reply)

Poetry / Delete / Heaven's Gate Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.