Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep (39175 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by ikewaterwater: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Mr Monday Alli Onaivi is currently on the run, after setting his wife ablaze over upkeep money. It was further gathered that the lady set ablaze died in the hospital from injuries she sustained, and she left behind 3 kids (a boy and two girls).

Facebook user Ejiroghene Ezaga who raised an alarm over the case of the Nigerian man on the run after allegedly setting his wife ablaze over upkeep money, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/man-on-the-run-after-allegedly-setting-his-wife-ablaze-over-upkeep-in-edo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by donbachi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Infidel

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by hotspice29(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
There are two sides to every story. I’m not saying the man was right to set the woman ablaze, that’s TOTALLY WRONG.

Well sha, na Buhari cause am grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by tstx(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na wa ooo

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by EXLOVER(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
I fear men when dey shine their skull, people get mind, you just take somebody life, me the last time i kill was 16years ago and that was a lizard, I couldn't sleep for a whole night.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by mcayomind: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
This life...... na wah oo
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Wealthyone: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
I can't feel pity for a female afonja.
They are animals
U get sense so?

17 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by alert01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals

You're such an unfortunate idiot with nothing to lay claim to in life

50 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by XOGBADO(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals

MODs, I think comments like this should be deleted especially when it's on the first page of the thread. sad

I'm shocked that someone could write this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by nicepoker101(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Where is he running to?
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by babadeee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals
you have a problem and you really need to cure it before it’s too late

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by MrHighSea: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
"Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable"
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by dopemama(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
useless wicked man...what 'll be his excuse now?

6 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by sazycul: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
This looks quarrelsome, rest in peace to the dead
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by fykes(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Curse the man all u want, u have no clue what he's been living with.
We all have our own demons... Pray never to meet with bitter people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Where do these people see spouse from the pit of hell?
Now these kids are motherless and when they find the man, the kids will automatically become orphans.
Until husbands and wives start to honor God, things like this won't stop.

15 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by millionboi2: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
See beautiful woman ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by JubrinElSudan: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Was she sleeping when he was dousing her with petrol? embarassed
may he be caught

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by handsomebanana(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals

Why are comments like this allowed in this place and why do idiots like you not see that there are limits to your display of stupidity.

Trolling won't give you the attention or love your parents didn't give you were a child, you slowpoke.

11 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Prudentialfrank(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals
I reject you, you are a big fool.
Most you bring tribal fight in every post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by olureignforever: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals

Just like ur ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by theoldpretender(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wealthyone:

U get sense so?
alert01:

You're such an unfortunate idiot with nothing to lay claim to in life

The guy you quoted is a well known troll

Do not respond or feed him. He glories in the abuse and insults he receives. He also has several monikers here on Nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by noisy45(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
There names sound Edo state

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Ayoswit(f): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
This thing called marriage is becoming scary o. Chai! What a painful way to die.

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
They are animals
AND YOU'RE A PLANT.MTCHEEW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by theoldpretender(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
XOGBADO:

MODs, I think comments like this should be deleted especially when it's on the first page of the thread. sad

I'm shocked that someone could write this.

You can report the comment to bring it to the attention of the mods.

Don't quote the guy, he is a well known troll.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by alert01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
theoldpretender:

The guy you quoted is a well known troll

Do not respond or feed him. He glories in the abuse and insults he receives. He also has several monikers here on Nairaland

No wonder. Thanks for letting me know. I'll stop feeding his rotten ass with attention
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Omudia11: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sons of perdition.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Goddyj(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don weak aswear

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.