Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep (39192 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
How do people end up doing such wicked acts to people they claim they love / they once loved
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by BigBashiru: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hedonisst:
Marriage and its mammoth pressures, responsibilities, obligations, demands, constraints and sacrifices isn't for everyone. Those who are psychologically weak would buckle and snap when the ugly pressures arise, which is a matter of sooner or later. The result would be this kind of news.

It's actually toxic masculinity. Why aren't women setting their husband's ablaze at the rate that men commit horrible crimes. Men should gan siddan abeg; they are a disgrace with their wanton acts of violence like brute savages.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by BigBashiru: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
GboyegaD:
How do people end up doing such wicked acts to people they claim they love / they once loved

It's called toxic masculinity.....
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by BabyApple(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
I can't feel pity for a female afonja.
They are animals
i hope you know that she is related to you in humanity.
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Hedonisst: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
BigBashiru:

It's actually toxic masculinity. Why aren't women setting their husband's ablaze at the rate that men commit horrible crimes. Men should gan siddan abeg; they are a disgrace with their wanton acts of violence like brute savages.

The FEMALE lawyer that stabbed HER husband to death and cut off his dick, she must be suffering from "toxic masculinity' as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/4493450/lawyer-bought-new-knives-kill

According to you feminists, concepts like femininity and masculinity are gender neutral these days. Even gender itself is now gender neutral according to you people. That's why one's sex can be male, but s/he identifies as a female, which makes her 'gender' female.

Ogbeni caution yourself with your toxic feminism.

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Sluvist(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sometimes the most kind peoples becomes the most cruel when they come to reacts over what worries them over a period of time. Only Good knows what transpires.
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Joshuawobo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Your own wife!!! I'm not sure he is from earth maybe he came from mercury and I think dat is where he is running bck to
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by BigBashiru: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hedonisst:

The FEMALE lawyer that stabbed HER husband to death and cut off his dick, she must be suffering from "toxic masculinity' as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/4493450/lawyer-bought-new-knives-kill

According to you feminists, concepts like femininity and masculinity are gender neutral these days. Even gender itself is now gender neutral according to you people. That's why one's sex can be male, but s/he identifies as a female, which makes her 'gender' female.

Ogbeni caution yourself with your toxic feminism.
The source of the write up: http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2018/05/lawyer-bought-new-knives-to-kill.html - sounds more like a blogger trying to make money; but lets say the article was true for a sec, the issue is the frequency - men commit violence - brutal violence every day that fills newspapers every day - cant you see it??

Female violence is not as frequent as that of men.

Records from police departments around the world show consistent brutal violence rates of 97+% male and circa 3% female in every major world city and town.

Its a shame!
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by BigBashiru: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
BigBashiru:

The source of the write up: http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2018/05/lawyer-bought-new-knives-to-kill.html - sounds more like a blogger trying to make money; but lets say the article was true for a sec, the issue is the frequency - men commit violence - brutal violence every day that fills newspapers every day - cant you see it??

Female violence is not as frequent as that of men.

Records from police departments around the world show consistent brutal violence rates of 97+% male and circa 3% female in every major world city and town.

Its a shame!
from the gun violence in chicago to the knife crime in london to political assassinations between apc & pdp - toxic masculinity is an issue!

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by neonly: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
I thought they said married Benin woman don't cheat something concerning der god maybe d god Don collect bride
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by PrinzCarter(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
dopemama:
useless wicked man...what 'll be his excuse now?
lol she no give am male child
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by foreshore(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A Nigerian man identified as Mr Monday Alli Onaivi is currently on the run, after setting his wife ablaze over upkeep money. It was further gathered that the lady set ablaze died in the hospital from injuries she sustained, and she left behind 3 kids (a boy and two girls).

Facebook user Ejiroghene Ezaga who raised an alarm over the case of the Nigerian man on the run after allegedly setting his wife ablaze over upkeep money, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/man-on-the-run-after-allegedly-setting-his-wife-ablaze-over-upkeep-in-edo/

He is not man enough
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Gforce2019: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
dopemama:
useless wicked man...what 'll be his excuse now?

You don't know maybe you are the next.....
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Gforce2019: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Where do these people see spouse from the pit of hell?
Now these kids are motherless and when they find the man, the kids will automatically become orphans.
Until husbands and wives start to honor God, things like this won't stop.

You are always attracted to who you are?
If the husband is a murderer , definitely the wife must be a murderer .... it's just unfortunate that the husband murder the wife first....

Like you, if you are an olosho, God will bless you with olosho BF.
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Despite all the maltreatment most wives will keep telling you ''i love my husband''.....empty brains.

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by holluphemydavid(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
olureignforever:

Just like ur ancestors.
Awesome response lol
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by africanusvu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Too bad.but walahi.some housewives ar danm too anoying.nags much.u need supernstural patience to live with them.well,untill we hear from d mam.who knows.,,,,,,
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

If the husband is a murderer , definitely the wife must be a murderer .... it's just unfortunate that the husband murder the wife first....

Thank Goodness I'm not an olosho...
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ferdinandu:

I'm sure you are yet to marry. It is still the same sweet man who buys you all gift, can't allow your legs to touch the ground. You see him as your world. The monster still comes out of those sweetness with time. Pray you are not going to be one of the unlucky ones if you are not yet married

God will never bring such men my way. I honor God so therefore he will bring me his own son after his heart. A man who loves and honour God...

1 Like

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by EXLOVER(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olayinka777:
Me sef I shine my skull o!
Is your skull big or small?
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by fw71497: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
We are all in grave danger being alive in this flesh but since there is no other way we can exist then d sooner we die the better and more the best if u die by yr own hands
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by fw71497: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

God will never bring such men my way. I honor God so therefore he will bring me his own son after his heart. A man who loves and honour God...

C female joseph the dreamer sha........u are in planet earth where animals kill animals what makes u different from them
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by fw71497: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

C female joseph the Dreamer sha.......u are in planet earth where animals kill animals why do u think u are not same
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
fw71497:

C female joseph the Dreamer sha.......u are in planet earth where animals kill animals why do u think u are not same

God will give me according to my heart desires just the way He does...
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Omudia11: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Take your own advice and go fvck yourself.
fykes:

Stop being a bitch on my mention and go find something else to self-service on.
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
fw71497:

My Father said I should ask of anything and it shall surely be granted to me.
Also the expectations of the righteous will not be cut short...
I don't know of others, but as for me, I will never be a victim of evil...

Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by fw71497: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

God will give me according to my heart desires just the way He does...

U sound lyk a 14-year-old
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
fw71497:

U sound lyk a 14-year-old

If you think so... One thing I'm certain of is what my God promised me. You really can't understand and I'm sorry I can't explain it either as I see that u and I isn't on the same realm. It's time for my prayers. Good night...
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by agbonkamen(f): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
fykes:
Curse the man all u want, u have no clue what he's been living with.
We all have our own demons... Pray never to meet with bitter people.
what is wrong with you guys that reason through anus? If she is your sister will you comment this why not flog her with belt instead of killing her, was he the one that created her God will punish him wherever he is.
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by agbonkamen(f): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

your comment is nonsense so those men and women who are calm and respectful that got married to demon like spouse are like that too? The most important thing is praying to God for a good partner and stop spew thrash. No matter how careful you are choosing a partner you need God's will
Re: Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep by Olayinka777(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
Is your skull big or small?
lol! Medium like yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.