Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque (465 Views)

Kano Central Mosque Empty On Friday / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Aiyepe Central Mosque:the Largest Mosque In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by omoolababs(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Salaam alaikum! Pls I need the address and description of any Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque around Abule Egba, Meiran and Iyana Ipaja axis.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by AlBaqir(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Which one is Ahlu Sunnah wa al-Jamah mosque o?

# Surah Al-Jinn, Verse 18:

And that the mosques are Allah's, therefore call not upon any one with Allah

# Surah At-Taubah, Verse 18:

Only he shall visit the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the latter day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah; so (as for) these, it may be that they are of the followers of the right course.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by omoolababs(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Astagafirulah!!! I know all Mosques are Allah's place of worship but what I mean is Mosque that they normally organize weekly halqo classes for learning more about Islam.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by AlBaqir(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
omoolababs:
Astagafirulah!!! I know all Mosques are Allah's place of worship but what I mean is Mosque that they normally organize weekly halqo classes for learning more about Islam.

Try to be more explanatory next time. May Allah forgive us all.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by omoolababs(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
AlBaqir:

Try to be more explanatory next time. May Allah forgive us all.
Noted. Amin
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
AlBaqir:
Which one is Ahlu Sunnah wa al-Jamah mosque o?

# Surah Al-Jinn, Verse 18:

And that the mosques are Allah's, therefore call not upon any one with Allah

# Surah At-Taubah, Verse 18:

Only he shall visit the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the latter day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah; so (as for) these, it may be that they are of the followers of the right course.

Yes says ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala but unfortunately today, people are turning the masjid into something else. In some masaajid today, sunnah of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam are condemned and bid'a are promoted. When some ALLAH guided people try to correct the abnormalities,they take them as enemy and people of hatred.

Some even drum in the masjid. So I think it's necessary nowadays for a conscious Muslim to know the kind of masjid he worship.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Waljamah Central Mosque by omoolababs(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Yes says ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala but unfortunately today, people are turning the masjid into something else. In some masaajid today, sunnah of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam are condemned and bid'a are promoted. When some ALLAH guided people try to correct the abnormalities,they take them as enemy and people of hatred.

Some even drum in the masjid. So I think it's necessary nowadays for a conscious Muslim to know the kind of masjid he worship.
may Allah bless you. You seem to understand my stance, ignorance of the Deen is affecting most of Nigeria Muslims especially the South West. Some of them know what they are doing is bidia and when you tell them they will take you as enemy. Some Imams leading prayers in some Mosque are even ignorant that pains me more. They have totally included traditions into religion. May Allah help us, that is why I'm looking for where Knowledgeable people of the Deen are, to learn more about Islam

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus, Set Me Free. / A Response To David Hundeyin From An Islamic Apologist / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.