Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM (51356 Views)

Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by laosy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
All those fake yeyebrities undecided
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by LOWPEAK: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just imagine how fakeness has eaten into this nation.... Nawa o.... �
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by NUJABEZ: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
How could he have let people buy on credit till his whole cashflow was whittled down to nothing? If you ask me, I'd say he's the greatest fool in this whole debacle. Richard Nnadi didn't behave like an Igbo man at all, or a good business man for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by jericco1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
he only came there to promote davido

2 Likes

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by silento(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
H
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bobo you know get shame oo
When we dey Waka to studio to studio
You dey look for fame o
Two can play that game
First time you go international
Mo fo wo mi
Ran E lo canada
OooA
Mr. Living da loca

50 bottles you still dey owe ESCAPE..

~~Mama jam jam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by GANAYAD: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
People are just fooling themselves by living above your paycheck,now everywhere is quiet no more babes or competition around,no more alcohol for system the next day na that time eye clear

4 Likes

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by EmzyT: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Many Celebrities will Be Shivering now grin

2 Likes

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Bonebreaker(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
its not they cant pay ooo lubbish
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Teaser4(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
see how dem dey remind obo make him con pay...hahahaha
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why on earth would he continuously sell on credit because his clients are celebs? He ought to know that Nigerians are terrible debtors always looking for whom to take advantage of, celebs included. You need to be extremely shrewd and rigid when doing business with Nigerians else they'll send you back to your village.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Offpoint1: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
blank:
Escape is closed!! cry cry cry
My preferred club.
Your preferred club? hope your name is not on the list, goan pay your debt o.
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Bluffly: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
adisabarber:
Take them to court joor
Exactly, if he has his records and proof be should take them to court. They will pay for both his legal fees and what they are owing

1 Like

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by shegra58: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
If you want to hear debtors name oya cum make we gather here grin grin

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Bluffly: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
dominique:
Why on earth would he continuously sell on credit because his clients are celebs? He ought to know that Nigerians are terrible debtors always looking for whom to take advantage of, celebs included. You need to be extremely shrewd and rigid when doing business with Nigerians else they'll send you back to your village.
I tire o. He caused his predicament. He forgot that you only give credit to credit worthy customers that are truly worthy and not some fake social statuspreneurs

1 Like

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by MyGeneration(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
2million for club. Davido take am easy o.

I used to think Celebs don't pay for drinks in clubs.
They are supposed to get paid to go clubbing, coz anywhere they go is a promotional strategy
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Mbcastrol(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
interesting, bros abeg break the table...
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by lomprico(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Stooopid business man!
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by PrinzCarter(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Not sure he can recover those debt. He should try and start again and this time No credit.

But, the guy too na father xmas sha. How would somebody owe you 6.6 million? Na NGO you dey run.

Mheen!They used credit to kill this man business!

Our cherish Hennessey and champagne, they turned it to crepagne and crennessey!

We tell their fans that all that glitters isn't gold, they say, we are speaking gibberish
Bros u go Don buy cranberry well well for club ooo grin
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by quincyshakur(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
I knw say Davido name no fit dey there but Wizkid name go dey der i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by abnot: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Richard Nnadi stormed Cool FM to expose his debtors that ran down his business and made him go into liquidation.

He went to CoolFM to mention names of celebrities owing his club money. They ran down his club ESCAPE and he is angry.

He revealed that the list has 27 pages of debtors including top artistes, BBNaija stars, politicians. He reveals that the highest money owed him on the list is 6.6 million naira from one person in 2 nights.

He revealed that Davido is an amazing customer who pays his bills.

"Good evening everyone as much as April 1st will be a day of judgement on debtors who ran down my business.... I want to appreciate this man right here @davidoofficial this is what I call bankable credit !
He might be too energetic and people take for him being rude but he pays his bills and genuinely supports not just individuals but businesses like mine!
Ladies and gentlemen it’s customer appreciation day!
I wish I could do something to support you in your wanting to break the charts cos brother you have supported me even when there was no light in my club and for that brother you have my respect and gratitude!
PLEASE SHOW THIS YOUNG MAN SOME LOVE @davidoofficial God Bless You!"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/richard-nnadi-of-escape-club-storms.html

I don’t know what this is meant to achieve but I recall my first Christmas in Lagos after moving to naij . Some old friends visited ( we were all in our mid to upper Twenties ( 26-28 years old ) . We (three guys five ladies )went to escape on Adeola Odeku to have fun. It was about 11:20pm and still scanty . We wanted a place to seat down and the bartender said we needed to spend a minimum of 600k to get a seat and table in the regular spot and a minimum of 1 million to get a seat and a table in the VIP spot . Well we partied , had fun with a few bottles but not been there since then. I guess the business was built around this kind of mindset that people will come and spend a million naira on drinks on one seating .

8 Likes

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by cindyspice: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yet you threw a lavish wedding. You would have used the money spent on that wedding to revive the club na.

Abi Wetin I dey talk sef! undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Cyoung4real(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Celebs right now

1 Like

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by wman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
So many people living fake lives.
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Rextizz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nofavorss:
OBO

Nice boobs. Can we mate?
Stop fooling yourself boy, go get a girl to mate in real life.
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rextizz:
Stop fooling yourself boy, go get a girl to mate in real life.
Is your sister available? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by Rextizz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nofavorss:
Is your sister available? shocked grin
Son of a gun
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by chiedozie198100: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
davido may have his flaws, but if u watch him closely, u'll know he's someone u can rely upon when the chips are down.

6 Likes

Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by ayoshyne(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
africandollar:
Ode, just another strategy to get them to pay. I’m sure he’s not going to mention no name because once he does they ain’t gonna pay again since he don rubbish them.

You got it! Lol more like blackmail.
Re: Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM by OKUCHI11(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
deepwater:
I keep saying it, guys worked hard earn you money and buy what u can afford.
That babe wey no gree follow u becus of champagne free am, make she go
No impress anybody
most babes you guys buy maltina for are actually fanta girls self.
Some mumu boys go still go buy ACE OF SPADES for maltina girls...

Omo if i be guy before u go drink AOS for my head u go MUST first rap that JayZ black album finish A to Z

More especially that chorus hook "I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one" from the 3rd track
I learnt from your...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) / BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics) / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.