Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists (115857 Views)

10 Nollywood Stars Whose Stage Names Became Popular Than Their Real Names / Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by NoFace101: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Hahaha my head ooh

And most of them are ritualistic in real life

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Bluehill1051: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Number 4, Alex Usifo. That guy should be an ambassador to money ritual both in movies and real life. If u see his house at olopa bus stop Ajuwon lagos, you'll know he's truly a ritualist. Back then, mum would warn us not to near his gate. He and that his brother that his head is like someone used cutlass to hit him across his face

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by skales67(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2019
shuttox:
you why always Igbos..Ar they known for rituals?

It's mainstream Nollywood. Not Kannywood (Hausa) and Oduawood (Yoruba)

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Bulleye(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2019
uchimadarasan:
Why are 90% from the Igbos.. That's not fair na..
Olu Jacobs, etc nko
That is IPOB for you. Nigeria's worst tribalist. Everything begins and ends with the Igbo. Onitsha market mentality. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Soso990240(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2019
rahazaqa:
Only Igbo nollywood. The Yoruba and Hausa counterpart have their independent nollywood where they speak their local dialect.
Did u read wat u just wrote? we are talking about Nollywood then.. not tribe nollywood. Mainstream Nollywood (English). Did I mention Igbo nollywood?

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by frozen70(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Is this now a true confirmation that Igbos are the main Ritualists in Nigeria?? cheesy

When they start your tribe list now

You guys will remain calm

The likes of Fadeyi Ororo is enough to cover for all

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Chronicgenius: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
The OP is a good writer I must say....Longlive KOK...I fear d man DAT year aswear!

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Vulcanheph(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Awesome write up.... Funny and so accurate ...

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by gassbee: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2019
emeka ani, dat guy loves any movie involving rituals with dat his scary beards

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Lordave: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Olyibe:
They made backyard without light at night hellish.
Bros you're not alone.

If NEPA take light dem come send you go bring something for kitchen nko?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nsonaso(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2019
safarigirl:

1 Kanayo O. Kanayo

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vBDu145c_n4/UY3gaUZIMQI/AAAAAAABJfA/rclSqrvpeic/s1600/Kanayo_O_Kanayo.jpg[/img]

And finally, the King of them all, the number one ritualist in Nigeria and beyond, the only man that till today, his face alone, inspires tales of mutilated bodies, and kidnappings, Kanayo O. Kanayo. This man is so good, his name, KOK, is synonymous to ritual. There is nobody KOK cannot use for rituals, no relationship is too sacred; his mother, wife, children, siblings, even his pastor. KOK was ruthless, he only lived by one rule, and that was, Money must be made, by any means necessary. If KOK has acted 100 movies in Nollywood, at least 70 of them had him doing money rituals.

He was the plug, to all your necessary ritual needs. If you need the poop of a six-month old tse-tse fly, KOK knew where to take you, you want the intestine of an albino tortoise, KOK had a guy who could arrange it. Nothing was too great or too little for KOK to find on this earth, and no powers against him could defeat him. This man is the Elite ritualist through and through, they don’t make ‘em better than KOK.

Our Jagaban of the ritual world has mostly retired from the roles, but KOK will forever be the Eze ndi Ogwu Ego.

Another thing about KOK is that he never regrets when things start going down (as in when it's his time/turn to die) he is always happy dieing... No panic

The colored: except on one movie (chinkafi or whatever its called) he mistakenly sleept with his blood (iniedo) and he has the option either for iniedo to die or himself... He then chose to die for his daughter

He got iniedo mom pregnant when he was still poor before becoming a ritualist and later meet iniedo grown up and beautiful not knowing she's his daughter.

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by PaulAris: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2019
"Kanayo kanayo lemi mo kana gan"
Awon legends! Awon ti pioneers of ritualism, lol
These are the role-models of our upcoming Ritualists and Yahoo gang!
Ride on..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by jericco1(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
smiles
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nsonaso(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Number 4, Alex Usifo. That guy should be an ambassador to money ritual both in movies and real life. If u see his house at olopa bus stop Ajuwon lagos, you'll know he's truly a ritualist. Back then, mum would warn us not to near his gate. He and that his brother that his head is like someone used cutlass to hit him across his face
What type of allegation is that? Please be mindful of what you say oh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by deltateam: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Please kindly remove dorling from the list. I don't know him for rituals but for being a sissy in his films.

Girls maltreat him a lot and take him for granted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by ericmor: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Was not disappointed with the number one on the list. Just exactly who i would have chosen as my number 1. That man knows nothing than money ritual that me and my friends use to see him has Money ritualist in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2019
I no go still trust Kanayo O. Kanayo in real life

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by HendrixxAmadi(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Is this now a true confirmation that Igbos are the main Ritualists in Nigeria?? cheesy
have sense na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Teddiie(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Op you're so on point!..Tony umez can so play the role of mumu or mugu..

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by ericmor: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Lordave post=77115952]Bros you're not alone.

If NEPA take light dem come send you go bring something for kitchen nko?
[/mm
That one na war when we were young. I will now be begging my sister to pls follow me. Even our two self go dey fear n she will stay at the entrance of the door to the kitchen and asked me to go inside and pick the thing and if there is any small sound, she don disappear even before me

15 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by sharpwriter(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bluehill1051:

Lol... Really? Well Alex Usifo's voice and laughter can be scary cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by hybridblood07(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
Especially Kanayo O Kanayo
nairamaniac:
Confirmed.

These guys played the ritualist roles so well that while I was younger, I prefare to see the devil himself than any of these actors.

I don't think prince emeka ani learnt any other role in acting school, besides these ritualist roles.

OP safarigirl u are too much.

May you dream of all these scary guys this particular night grin
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Olodo24: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who did Zach Orji use for rituals? KOK wins hands down and closely followed by Alex Usifo
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by King44(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Clem ohameze, that man corpse refused to sleep in last burial , pestle pounding a mortar without being held by anyone, door closing unexpected that movie gave sleepless night, fear nearly kii me, I think nollywood of today have lost something that I can't figure out, probably the passion

op compile a least of witch hunters in Yoruba movies or the witch actresses or actors those days

nollywood awesome dos days Yoruba or Igbo english

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by HomeOfMe(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Whenever I see that nnumber 9,Jerry Amilio in a movie and it's at night,I don't continue watching and I make sure I sleep with lights on. Even his shattered teeth due to a terrible car accident makes it more scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nsonaso(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
deltateam:
Please kindly remove dorling from the list. I don't know him for rituals but for being a sissy in his films.

Girls maltreat him a lot and take him for granted.
If you mean Tony Umez, He is Zed (I don't know how they write it) in the billionaires club that uses his wife for ritual after he died and was disturbing the rest of the group

Pete edochi being the leader of the group in Nigeria invited their GO the white man to come over to Nigeria, the white man arrived Nigeria at night and asked them Pete edochi to take him to Tony Umez grave... Then Pete told the white man that "going to African man grave at night is very dangerous"

That's the only movie I've watched him to be a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Mathelosopher: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
HopeAlive14:
KOK is no.1 grin

Him no get rival

it's written all over him
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by SpaceTour: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pete Edochie is a giant
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by kleverley(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
lol
op is funny

but that man"Zulu Adigwe" I fear that man no be small ....chiwetalu agu is his compatriot
but Zulu is the real chief

I respect him
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Zzyy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Where is justice Esiri lol, give credits to dat man too oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nsonaso(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Olodo24:
Who did Zach Orji use for rituals? KOK wins hands down and closely followed by Alex Usifo
In the movie Apostate of Hell... He connive with a lady nurse called EKANS (spelled inversely: Snake) to be bringing infant babies to him that he uses for sacrifice
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by chally100(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
What about Chiwetalu Agu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.