Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists (114720 Views)

10 Nollywood Stars Whose Stage Names Became Popular Than Their Real Names / Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by enitey(f): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Clem in 'Last burial'
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Thunday1005(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kanayo I Kanayo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nsonaso:

Another thing about KOK is that he never regrets when things start going down (as in when it's his time/turn to die) he is always happy dieing... No panic

The colored: except on one movie (chinkafi or whatever its called) he mistakenly sleept with his blood (iniedo) and he has the option either for iniedo to die or himself... He then chose to die for his daughter

He got iniedo mom pregnant when he was still poor before becoming a ritualist and later meet iniedo grown up and beautiful not knowing she's his daughter.

That was Desperate Billionaire in 2004. I remember how he finished Rita Dominic and Bimbo Akintola till Ini Edo came by.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Men this bring back my chilhood memories men kanayo na number 1 oooooo....e get 1 film wey him na half man half snake......pls who fit remember the name?

Desperate Billionaire
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by cupid0(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Prosper91:
Op should have added Columbus Iroasanga,,mehn DAT man big eyes and scary face na war

He is mostly a deadly native doctor
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Prosper91:
Op should have added Columbus Iroasanga,,mehn DAT man big eyes and scary face na war

: grin You deserve a cold crate of whatever it is you drink. That man could only be tackled by Pete Edochie
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
meedx:
Who remembers the movie titled "Rituals" that year.

I'm still looking for the YouTube link to that movie. Of anyone has it, let him or her kindly share it here. That movie was an horror epic.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
naturefellow:
last burial... Blockbuster! cool

Coffin just dey grow wings anyhow... LMAO

Last Burial was frigging scary but interesting

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
nairamaniac:
then u know nothing about number 8, Prince Emeka Ani.

Legend has it that he was arrested for ritual crimes in real life and sentenced to death.

His only bail condition was for him to act in movies all his atrocities from real life.

That beard you see on his face in all those movies is the particular beard-style worn by real ritualists in their various shines.

There was this movie in 2013 where a Hummer Jeep was buried (that popular picture circulating round social media) . Emeka Ani was a ritualist in that movie who slept with prostitutes and gays but he only sucked their sexual organs after which, it would become rotten. I bought the movie 1 - 3 and anyone who watched it would attest to this - He sucked the nipples of two "prostitutes" live on camera. Nothing like the camera backing him or a body double; he pulled their tops to the side revealing the nipple and sucked it for about 5 - 10 seconds. I was shook fam

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nsonaso:

In the movie Apostate of Hell... He connive with a lady nurse called EKANS (spelled inversely: Snake) to be bringing infant babies to him that he uses for sacrifice

Pls, can you get the YouTube link of these movies? I swear, I'm getting emotional remembering the best days of Nollywood
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Insectkiller: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zack orji is devil�.. real life..d guy is a demon.. very unfriendly and saucy entity..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Insectkiller: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Zack orji is devil�.. real life..d guy is a demon.. nah juju man..very unfriendly and saucy entity..
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by BluntBoy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Emeka Ani was always the head of the ritualist groups.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by gassbee: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Prosper91:
that one no need argument, just give am him natural role - confirm herbalist
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by hakinze00(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
There is still a man missing from the list... I have forgotten his name. He is always saying different igbo slangs in his roles
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by greypencils: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Safari girl...I fault other lists, but this? I bow to your movie-watching faculty, respect...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by ohosi4real(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
nice one
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by safarigirl(f): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
hakinze00:
There is still a man missing from the list... I have forgotten his name. He is always saying different igbo slangs in his roles
Chiwetalu Agu, like i said earlier, this isn't his list

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nsonaso(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kaslino:

That was Desperate Billionaire in 2004. I remember how he finished Rita Dominic and Bimbo Akintola till Ini Edo came by.

Yeah you're correct
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nsonaso(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kaslino:

Pls, can you get the YouTube link of these movies? I swear, I'm getting emotional remembering the best days of Nollywood
You can search it online... But I don't think there are still available..
There are movies I've looked for and couldn't find

I can only recommend old interesting movies to you if you want
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by MrImole: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Without this guy, your list is inconclusive.

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Neymessi: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
where is zubby Michael?
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by diana158(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
great write up....this post brings back those days i will finish watching a movie n automatically become scared when its dark. OP u nailed it with kanayo o kanayo.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
If no1 n 5 are not there, then d list is incomplete. Las las most indomie children wont know them. They'd be like who is this?grin But most of their names..............(they seem to be from nearby axis)
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Gentleziggy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
These are d actors who made Nigerian movies of then quite interesting n with lots of lessons to learn from . cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Axis313(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
meedx:
Who remembers the movie titled "Rituals" that year.
Very scary movie, Emeka Ani was an evil beast in that movie.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by chally100(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2019
guru90:

he is not inline at all with ritual tinzzzzzzzzz
you probably don't watch nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Whenever I see that nnumber 9,Jerry Amilio in a movie and it's at night,I don't continue watching and I make sure I sleep with lights on. Even his shattered teeth due to a terrible car accident makes it more scary.

grin grin grin Across the Bridge gave me the creeps for days on ends

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by jjohndoe83: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Op,
Kudos, you killed it!
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Kaslino(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nsonaso:

You can search it online... But I don't think there are still available..
There are movies I've looked for and couldn't find

I can only recommend old interesting movies to you if you want

I'd be interested in those movies. The early Nollywood movies are what I go after these days
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by Shelaughs: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2019
You forgot Chiwetalu Agu, that man who used to be vulgar in movies
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists by drtee247(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Damn. U just made me remember that movie with the banana seller. I need to go back to watching Nigerian movies ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.