Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below (2430 Views)

Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by realmedia(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Meet the 57-year-old mother of 4 who has slept with 200 toyboys as she reveals bedding men under 30 is the secret to keeping her young (Photos)

A 57-year-old mother of four who has slept with 200 toyboys has claimed that sex with younger men is so good she dates multiple guys at once.

Gaynor Evans from Enfield, London says she began her love affair with younger men after hooking up with a 23-year-old following the divorce of her second husband in 2010.

She got married to her first husband at 18, with whom she had three children with, before divorcing him a decade later. In 1987, she got re-married to a man ten years younger than her, but that ended in 2010, leaving her single in her mid-forties before switching her attention to younger men.

According to her, toyboys are better in bed, and she never dates men older than 30 as they're the secret to keeping her young.

Gaynor, an author, and businesswoman said: "I'm one of the most openly prolific cougars out there.

"I'm not boasting about it and I know it's not for everyone, but I'm non-repentant.

I make no apologies for being a prolific cougar because it's a lifestyle choice and one I'm happy with.

"My sexual desire has never waned and I'm dating three men non-exclusively at the moment."

She also disclosed that she never dates exclusively and can have around three men on the go at one time, but her personality doesn't suit older men

She said: "I'm an older woman who has stepped outside convention - I'm very unusual. Although I'm nearly 60, I feel 30.

"I won't waste time worrying whether people judge me for having great sex with a 25-year-old.

"Older men need looking after, but younger men just enjoy life and don't have the baggage," she continued.

"Older men also tend to go for younger women

full story and her sex photos>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/meet-57-year-old-mother-of-4-who-has.html

Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by nairamaniac: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
She dey carry their lives dey add to her own
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by extralargehead(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
I did not see a younger woman, reinvigorated by the sperms of young boys.ALL I SEE IS AN UGLY OLD HUG WEAKENED BY CONSTANT AND VIGOROUS BANGING.!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by OneCorner: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
extralargehead:
I did not see a younger woman, reinvigorated by the sperms of young boys.ALL I SEE IS AN UGLY OLD HUG WEAKENED BY CONSTANT AND VIGOROUS BANGING.!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by Kingseex1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
20 yrs boys? No wonder she looks young
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by anochuko01(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
her engine to knock one day
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by fykes(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is this what y'all call young Every 20 year old boy would appreciate sex with a grown woman, at that age, they barely know much and are eager to learn. She's having what other ladies won't touch...
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by fykes(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is this what y'all call young Every 20 year old boy would appreciate sex with a grown woman, at that age, they barely know much and are eager to learn. She's having what other ladies won't touch... She's ugly asf.
Won't stand a chance with grown boys
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
oyibo women and black women I don't know the ones that love fork more?
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by KingSango(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
extralargehead:

She searching always for long daddy who can keep it up all night grin grin grin

Women live for pleasure

Only man have mission
Re: Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below by Offpoint1: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
How do one even had erection looking at this one näkedness?

(1) (Reply)

Terrible! Twin Sister Stabs Her Twin Sister To Death Over A Mutual Boyfriend / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm In Under 5 Minutes / Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.