Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man (2020 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Fineman2: 12:07pm On Feb 11
SINGLE MOTHER OF FOUR WHO LEFT HER HUSBAND FOR CHEATING FALLS IN LOVE WITH MARRIED MAN WHO PROMISE TO LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR HER IN TWO YEARS.

I am a 44year old single mother of 4. I left my marriage about 6years ago when I found out my husband was cheating on me with a younger lady. My friends have since been trying to get me to date again l but I have been resisting until I was introduced to a man who is based in the US.

This man comes to Nigeria at least twice a year. He is married with 3kids but said he does not love his wife anymore but he needs to stay married for 2 more years before he can divorce his wife. He says he loves me and is ready to accept me and my children. I was against this at first but since we met few months ago, this man has been caring, sweet and consistent. He tells his housekeeper to give me unlimited access to his house and cars to use at will.

Last December, he told me he would be coming home for the holidays, so I waited in his house with welcome home decorations, food and so on to surprise him. I was the one that was more surprised as he came with his wife and kids. He didn’t tell me about that part. The room became awkward and I had to play along when he introduced me to his wife as the housekeeper’s wife. I had to sleep over. He came to apologize in the middle of the night, we had sex and we made up. I left before everyone woke up the next day.

Our communication reduced while he was around and we only saw about three times. Since he traveled back, we still talk well but not as much as we used to. Could he have changed his mind about me? He shows my children and I care. He is everything I have prayed for in a man. But when I think about his wife, I become confused. Am I doing anything wrong? Could he be my soulmate? Or could he be deceiving me? How do I handle this? Please advise me.

Copied from Family Matters on splash FM Ibadan

Nlfpmod mynd44
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Fineman2: 12:07pm On Feb 11
This woman is confused

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Zonefree(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11
.so I waited in his house with welcome home decorations, food and so on to surprise him. I was the one that was more surprised as he came with his wife and kids. He didn’t tell me about that part

I'm glad he surprised you grin

You must be mad and daft to think a man will leave his sweet wife and kids based in Yankee to settle with local fowl in ogbomoso with 4 children like you.

Fish brains everywhere. embarassed

Umuchukwu 1
The future 0

15 Likes

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Amotolongbo(f): 12:11pm On Feb 11
Sincerely, any person who left his/her home on the ground of spousal infidelity has no moral ground to date or get married to another married person.
It is better dating or marry a divorcee, widow/er or a single person Surely not a another married person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Fineman2: 12:13pm On Feb 11
Amotolongbo:
Sincerely, any woman who left her home on the ground of spousal fidelity has no moral ground to date or get married to another married man.
exactly, she's planning to marry another married man that is cheating on his wife

8 Likes

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Fineman2: 12:16pm On Feb 11
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

I'm glad he surprised you grin

You must be mad and daft to think a man will leave his sweet wife and kids based in Yankee to settle with local fowl in ogbomoso with 4 children like you.

Fish brains everywhere. embarassed

Umuchukwu 1
The future 0
lol, she's been deceived

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Feb 11
That's what usually happens in 80% of cases. They leave their homes angrily because their husband has a side chick, and after some time they themselves become side chicks to married men

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Itiskdg121(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11
She wants to relocate to US. Lol
Side chick woman

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Zonefree(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11
Fineman2:
lol, she's been deceived
She deceived herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Kobicove(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11
Confusion everywhere! undecided
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by DaddyRochie1642: 12:36pm On Feb 11
A very foolish woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Pauliaette(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11
Confused set of people (F). 4kids hmmmm tell her to go back home to her children.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Coolsat(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11
Very sensible woman grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Fahvvy: 1:23pm On Feb 11
First of...
You left your husband because he cheated on you and you're intending to marry a man who is cheating with you undecided...

You really are daf.t madam undecided...

Secondly...
What makes you think he will leave his wife and children for you? undecided...

I mean, he even introduced you as his house keepers wife undecided...

Shouldn't that tell you that there's no future between you two? undecided...

Thirdly...
You have become the very same thing that you hated undecided...

A side chick ruined your marriage and now you want to ruin the marriage of another woman by sleeping with her husband undecided...

Women indeed do support women undecided...

And let's be honest with ourselves, the only reason why you're "confused" is simply because this man isn't based here and have some money to throw around undecided...

If that wasn't the case, you sure would be decisive about this undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Nonexisting1: 1:24pm On Feb 11
Confused gender.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Westerhoffe(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11
If you think he'll leave his wife for you, then you've become what you detested.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Sirhush(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11
She did not know what she is doing
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by CandidAdmin(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11
I hate side chicks...

... Proceeds to become one.
What a confused woman.

Housekeeper's wife?
Damn!

Judging from his quick response, I think the man might have been cheating on his wife since Adam.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Waterlilly: 10:15pm On Feb 11
fake story

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Fineman2: 11:46pm On Feb 11
Waterlilly:
fake story
nothing is fake, you can go on Facebook and search for splash FM Ibadan

It's a program where married people with issues seek for advice, you can also listen to the program live.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Caramia2020(m): 12:06am On Feb 12
Dreamer, I have seen her type, she left her marriage because the husband impregnated another lady only for her to end up being a second wife to a lazy man. I was even confused because I can't understand her formula.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Waterlilly: 12:35am On Feb 12
Fineman2:
nothing is fake, you can go on Facebook and search for splash FM Ibadan

It's a program where married people with issues seek for advice, you can also listen to the program live.
no wahala...
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by onome2013: 12:38am On Feb 12
Is better you settle back with your husband if he agreed to have back as his wife. The more men you meet the physical and spiritual problems for you. The devil you know is better than the angels you think those new men will be.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Towma(f): 1:20am On Feb 12
You males have serious problems, you just get up and start insulting females for any reason at all, whether it makes sense or not.

Personally, I don't believe this story is true, any woman hating man can type lies online and then claim its a woman that wrote it just to force wives into sticking with their cheating husbands.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by Towma(f): 1:22am On Feb 12
onome2013:
Is better you settle back with your husband if he agreed to have back as his wife. The more men you meet the physical and spiritual problems for you. The devil you know is better than the angels you think those new men will be.

Married men sleeping around also has physical and spiritual consequences, that's why many men behave like beasts and demons. All sorts of evil entities have entered their heads because of promiscuity.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by mytime24(f): 7:02am On Feb 12
Pics or
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:08am On Feb 12
Fineman2:
lol, she's been deceived

Zero accountability for women, if must be the man that caused it.
Re: Single Mom Of 4 Who Left Her Husband For Cheating Falls In Love With Married man by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:11am On Feb 12
Towma:
You males have serious problems, you just get up and start insulting females for any reason at all, whether it makes sense or not.

Personally, I don't believe this story is true, any woman hating man can type lies online and then claim its a woman that wrote it just to force wives into sticking with their cheating husbands.

This is not about hating, even if this isn't a real happening the scenario occurs.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? / Can My Pastor Instuct Me To Marry A Sister In My Fellowship / Is She A Scammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.