Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank (33483 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson / Innoson Takes Over Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Soulsymbol99: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
IGBO AMAKA cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by kernel001: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

It is on another thread on the front page, but people only read what fits their narrative.

https://www.nairaland.com/5106924/gtbank-clears-air-innoson-takeover

Please check the date. As at the time, the case was still in Supreme Court, yesterday they gave their verdict, why not check Sahara Reporters, simply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by harbarzzy(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2019
invectives:
Like for Gtb share for Innoson
that was how they share for Atiku till he sinked...Igbkwenu
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LZAA: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa please come let us console our brother tiger28.
This matter is paining him seriously.

cc husbandsnatcha ibrahimdamola
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by enolife2(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2019
in 2018 GTBank make pre tax profit of over N200 billion. I don't doubt but do you know how GTBank make such profit

will it interest you to know that GTBank make it profits by deducting at least N3 from millions of it customers every day.
in 2018 GTBank make pre tax profit of over N200 billion. I don't doubt but do you know how GTBank make such profit

will it interest you to know that GTBank make it profits by illegally deducting at least N3 from millions of it customers every day.

If you are GTBank customer, go and audit your bank account, you will be surprise that you have lost at least N500 to GTBank illegally in 2018

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by jossytech(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerian and mumu, when GT quarterly income is about 201B so 8b na hin be hard for em to pay him off, if he won d case against them, GT is international Bank with regional bank in Africa, stop been ignorance dude, 8b is nothing, go to GT site and see for 7 years they have been earing 60b plus quaterly and its always double every year, bank is not shop individual can take over like a bicycle not even GT

stop been a fool
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Shelyklose(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Am i the only person happy here...
Gtbank too dey comot person money for no just reason. The funniest one was wen i went to deposit money before i comot from the vank premises 68naira was deducted...
Haba to deposit don get fee also...
Atleast for once may they feel our pain

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Truth234(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
kernel001:

Please check the date. As at the time, the case was still in Supreme Court, yesterday they gave their verdict, why not check Sahara Reporters, simply.

Nawa for you o. This was released yesterday 29th after Innoson publication.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/29/gtb-vows-ensure-%E2%80%98no-illegal-or-fraudulent-execution%E2%80%99-carried-out-innoson
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LZAA: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2019
valarinz:
Can we pls have comments free of sentiments and tribalism.

Mature minds should share their views pls

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by horlique(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
GTB should have settled this issue now long ago.. Haba. NAA my bank ooo.. GTB has really helped internet Enterpreneurs like me..I hope they scale..

But all alone the news was reporting this issue as if GTB had a upper hand in the issue.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2019
jossytech:
Nigerian and mumu, when GT quarterly income is about 201B so 8b na hin be hard for em to pay him off, if he won d case against them, GT is international Bank with regional bank in Africa, stop been ignorance dude, 8b is nothing, go to GT site and see for 7 years they have been earing 60b plus quaterly and its always double every year, bank is not shop individual can take over like a bicycle not even GT

stop been a fool

Then, they should simply pay up and stop being the Foo.ls here

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by horlique(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Meritocracy:
Gtbank will pay and innosson should manage the money well because no bank will approve his loan facilities in the future.
he can source for loan from foreign banks...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Kusherman: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Arysexy:

The thing pepper d bigot mod, he deleted all the threads only to bring back this one when ppl are sleeping.

Na that fool wey say him get mind

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by horlique(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2019
jossytech:

stop been a fool
my brother banks don't dish out monies like that ooo in this recession. If N2b was small Money they could have paid up since...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by enolife2(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2019
jossytech:

stop been a fool
I can sense that you don't understand that Business like bank depend on customers who leave their valuable money in their care, and this customers are emotional set of people who don't want to hear their bank have financial dispute.

GTBank might have more than enough to pay the debt but wise customers will withdraw their money until the debt is settle. even as that some super wise customers will investigate to know why the bank owe and draw conclusion if it is still save to bank with them on the long run.

In this case GTBank deducted Innocent money illegally which is very bad reputation for the bank in the eyes of business men

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by enolife2(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2019
horlique:

But all alone the news was reporting this issue as if GTB had a upper hand in the issue.
this activated it pride button till it found itself in this level of paying x4

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Tinyemeka(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2019
fr3do:
my bros for office wan transfer money from him gtb, the money auto reverse cheesy

Biose?
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by kernniejay(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2019
it is dangerous to help an ipod, they will turn around to bite you some day after they have got what they needed from you. help a Igbo at your own detriment. GT its a pity you learn too late, even their fidelity refuse to help them because they know themselves.
GT, lick your own wounds.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by NaMeAboki: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2019
fr3do:

the essence of banking largely rests on customer confidence, a bank having one of its branches sealed over debt will definitely cause panic amongst its depositors and shareholders, especially shareholders.
as we speak, people are trying transfer money out of their GTB accounts.

over here, a friend tried transferring, it was auto-reversed, you know why.

I understand that; in fact I operate 3 GTB accounts, one of them is even a Dollar account - I am equally concerned for this not lead to the collapse of the bank along with attendant losses to its customers.

However, from the perspective of a debt recover-er; it would have been more practical and simpler for the company to go through CBN as earlier mentioned.

Yes, the company may want to exert revenge on the bank but could inadvertently also be putting its recovery agenda at risk e.g. if there is mass panic and customer exodus from GTB, the bank could consequently go out of business and Innosan could then find itself among many of the bank's creditors before a liquidator practically begging for a share (not necessarily all) of its money.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
kernniejay:
it is dangerous to help an ipod, they will turn around to bite you some day after they have got what they needed from you. help a Igbo at your own detriment. GT its a pity you learn too late, even their fidelity refuse to help them because they know themselves.
Lzaa , it's consolation time again.

Cc husbandsnatcha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by skales67(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
jboycrb:
Innoson to take over some Gtb branches and govt to take over Innoson soon. Watch out

Cry me a river!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by skales67(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

Shut up! Fake news was in Circulation when the news broke out and the case was said to have been won in Ibadan the capital of Yoruba Land itself. The case was delivered by a Yoruba judge on behalf of Innoson but here you are still crying like a Baby and playing unnecessary tribal Card.

The fact that it was delivered by a yoruba judge in yoruba land means nothing! Facts are what matters in legal arbitrations and not sentiments. That is why a judge can sentence his own child to death if found guilty of homicide.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LazyGold(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2019
skales67:

The fact that it was delivered by a yoruba judge in yoruba land means nothing! Facts are what matters in legal arbitrations and not sentiments. That is why a judge can sentence his own child to death if found guilty of homicide.

But he will clearly don't want to be in charge of the Case
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by skales67(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
kernniejay:

Can you listen to yourself?

Innoson collected a loan from GTB...there was agreement that the loan will be serviced over a period of time from Innoson's accounts. GTB went against the agreement and was taking more than the stipulated amount in the terms of servicing. They did this thinking that since Innoson is not a graduate (they thought he was an illiterate ipod like most SW bigots here call Igbos) that he won't find out. Innoson found out with the help and assistance of auditors and sued them to court. The High court gave the ruling that gtb erred and should pay Innoson for damages, they ran to court of appeal, court of appeal turned down their appeal in favor of innoson and gtb again being silly and greedy ran to supreme court and they still upheld the judgement if the appeal court!

So tell me where did gtb "help" Innoson? They are thieves! They stole from Innoson and THEY MUST PAY!

Nonsense!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by skales67(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

But he will clearly don't want to be in charge of the Case

Using my above example, a judge will not want to be in charge of a case involving his child but the issue of Innoson is a case that is vast.Thank God it was a Yoruba judge because if na Igbo judge now, it will be that "ipod judge" played favoritism.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Seriously i am amazed and impressed with the judiciary this days many landmark decisions have been delivered in recent times

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LazyGold(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2019
skales67:

Using my above example, a judge will not want to be in charge of a case involving his child but the issue of Innoson is a case that is vast.Thank God it was a Yoruba judge because if na Igbo judge now, it will be that "ipod judge" played favoritism.

He could have played favouritism but he didn't which means all your tribal cries are uncall for

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by skales67(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

He could have played favouritism but he didn't which means all your tribal cries are uncall for

The evidences against gtb was extremely indicting and there was no way he could play favoritism!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LazyGold(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2019
skales67:

The evidences against gtb was extremely indicting and there was no way he could play favoritism!

Oh forget about that, this is Nigeria where people get away with many things

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Dhugal: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

Because it is fake news sponsored by Innoson, and GTB has responded that they had no case in court with Innoson on Friday, that it was between Innoson and another company that has an account with GTB. Innoson is misleading people and this is not the first time.
You know you sound stupid,right?
If it's a case between Innoson and 'another company',why then did the court issue a garnishee order absolute/writ of FiFa on GT banks properties only,in order to offset the judgment debt?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by enolife2(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
skales67:

Can you listen to yourself?

Innoson collected a loan from GTB...there was agreement that the loan will be serviced over a period of time from Innoson's accounts. GTB went against the agreement and was taking more than the stipulated amount in the terms of servicing. They did this thinking that since Innoson is not a graduate (they thought he was an illiterate ipod like most SW bigots here call Igbos) that he won't find out. Innoson found out with the help and assistance of auditors and sued them to court. The High court gave the ruling that gtb erred and should pay Innoson for damages, they ran to court of appeal, court of appeal turned down their appeal in favor of innoson and gtb again being silly and greedy ran to supreme court and they still upheld the judgement if the appeal court!

So tell me where did gtb "help" Innoson? They are thieves! They stole from Innoson and THEY MUST PAY!

Nonsense!!
my brother please kindly leave that fool kernniejay to die in his foolishness. No matter how much effort you put in educating him he will not still understand that business is base on mutual benefit and agreement because of his sentimental and tribalism mind set.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Kfed4ril(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2019
jboycrb:
Innoson to take over some Gtb branches and govt to take over Innoson soon. Watch out

We know the reason why innoson is taking over some branches of GTBank but why will government take over innoson?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 / We Buy Your Excess Phone Airtime At An Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.