Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank (33509 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson / Innoson Takes Over Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by mikolo4us: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2019
tiger28:
Here we go AGAIN O! Biafra media has started their untempered jagons o. Bunch of fools! What have they EVER won in the history of Africa

I pity your generation. Imagine you being a tribal bigot.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by dunkem21(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

Because it is fake news sponsored by Innoson, and GTB has responded that they had no case in court with Innoson on Friday, that it was between Innoson and another company that has an account with GTB. Innoson is misleading people and this is not the first time.

Lol.. Where your tribalistic mod deleted all threads that would've enlightened you.

Enjoy your ignorance tongue

I love GTB but we should all know that Innoson is also a corporate company that should never be run down on social media like here.

Business should be separated from politics and tribal tantrums. It is no coincidence that this happened on Friday. A customer is angry. A dissatisfied customer tells 100 people. I shouldn't be telling GTB all these when they're the ones chanting..

CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!

Innoson is out for media war and GTB shouldn't engage him/them. They have a lot to loose if they do.. I have said it countless times here but they won't listen.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Dave0116(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Reference:
Though GTBank remains my core financial institution and has been a friend of the family for many, many years and has done no wrong at all in my personal business dealings.... and has shown a very high level of consistent performance.... you will want to acknowledge and support thedecision of the apex court as a victory in many fronts.

For the customer against a leading service company....
For the underdog against a mighty behemoth...
For the pioneering industrial concern over the smash and grab financial industry....
For the hardworking blue collar guys over the tight upper lipped white collar slave drivers....

There are so many reasons why this is necessary to generate confidence in the economy especially to those looking from without, seeking to invest in the brick and mortar industries required to build a thriving and sustainable economy. That 'too big to fail', long standing, politically connected and finacially powerful concerns are not beyond the law.

Innoson too has to play its part to ensure this event is contained and settled with minimum fallout to the greter economy from which it hopes to benefit. It is time to clean up the mess.
tribalism has eaten you up, right into your bone marrow that you're so blind to the reality of being human.... I weep for this useless generation of Nigerian youths, who don't have hopes of making one billion in their life time but will go to any length to insult every successful individual on the basis of tribe. NIGERIA will be great again, but folks will you will never be a part of it.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by kernel001: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

Because it is fake news sponsored by Innoson, and GTB has responded that they had no case in court with Innoson on Friday, that it was between Innoson and another company that has an account with GTB. Innoson is misleading people and this is not the first time.

Show us the brief from GT Bank.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Amarabae(f): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Am happy to hear this.
GTB allowed themselves to be used by Igbophobic cabals,
They want to suppress innoson the way they did to ibeto

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Truth234(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2019
kernel001:

Show us the brief from GT Bank.

It is on another thread on the front page, but people only read what fits their narrative.

https://www.nairaland.com/5106924/gtbank-clears-air-innoson-takeover
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by chiefobdk(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
GTBANK is now IFABANK..... IFABANK = Innoson Former Afonja Bank

But i know children of hate wont like dis news..

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Reference(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:
Lol
Gtb would pay that money.

But NO bank would ever touch Innoson with a long pole if he asks for a facility.

Then it will indicate that Nigeria is yet to open shop for business. I do not know of any Fortune500 company that has not experienced serious legal wranglings and has not been penalised massively for various shortcomings over the course of its history.

We are all here lambasting Boeing Corp for building defective planes and many nations and airlines have cancelled orders. GTBank has been called out for defecient service and here you are playing the typical Nigerian shortsighted vindictiveness that has made this country near an ash heap.

Boeing could as well say it was Ethiopian Airlines and Lion Airlines fault, that they did not have vastly experienced pilots and then the aviation world including Airbus, Bombadier, Dassault, etc will 'refuse to sell planes to those airlines'.... thereby boycotting them. This is just stupid thinking.

If Innoson goes on to become successful most banks will fall over themselves to offer services. The facts of the matter are clear amd every reponsible financial industry will study them and benefit from avoiding such for the good of the industryjust as Airbus will benefit in learning from the errors of Boeing, period.

We should be a civilised people, governed by laws and driven by the desire for best practices, not a nation of senseless retributive gangster mafiosos. A lecturer assaults his student and is reported and disciplined. The next thing you here Nigerians say is, 'oh, she will never get to graduate'.... 'oh she had better leave the country as no employer will offer her a job....'

Just sick thoughts that lumps everyone into this pit filled with asps.... when it is entirely not true.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Reference(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Dave0116:
tribalism has eaten you up, right into your bone marrow that you're so blind to the reality of being human.... I weep for this useless generation of Nigerian youths, who don't have hopes of making one billion in their life time but will go to any length to insult every successful individual on the basis of tribe. NIGERIA will be great again, but folks will you will never be a part of it.

Which part of the post was tribal, sir.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Ohraykon: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2019
OneCorner:
Ndi afonja in trouble.
You don’t mess with anyone with Jewish blood
afonja kee u dia baskat
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by chiefobdk(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

A lot of Nigerians are uneducated about these things.

GTB total asset is N3.16 trillion, declared over N180 billion profit after TAX last year alone.

This is a dispute of N2.4 billion, even with the interest it is just N8.7 billion.

Innoson knows he can never win the case, hence the reason he is sponsoring fake news. The Friday case wasn't even between him and GTB but another company with an account with GTB. Yet, misled media and people that it was the same GTB case. Why if you are honest?

This afon5is still hoping and wishing nacking his head 5 times praying dis news turn fake..

Dude ur hope us dashed once and for all. Innoson won at d Supreme Court a long time ago..
Now yesterday case was just to take over GTBANK sorry IFABANK properties until 8.8 billions has been paid..

Innoson sealed Nnewi and Awka branches

In case you are wondering GTBANK is now IFABANK
Meaning

GTBANK = IFABANK
IFABANK = Innoson Former Afonja Bank

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa please come let us console our brother tiger28.
This matter is paining him seriously.

cc husbandsnatcha ibrahimdamola
Our God dosent sleep ,
Lets nt mock him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Mystick: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2019
kalvoken:
angry

you will never see this people below, on this kind of a topic.
They were the type of people that pushed GTB into this mess.
Comments like theirs didn't give the bank sense to stop victimising the guy and settle with him out of court. They were moving to liquidate the man, now the man seems to have decided to pay in their coins.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by fr3do(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2019
my bros for office wan transfer money from him gtb, the money auto reverse cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by DWJOBScom(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2019
oforjide:
shutup! chameleon
I didn’t say this to slight you but to invite to join the bandwagon of nation developers. We are strong and can achieve a lot together
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Dave0116(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Reference:

Which part of the post was tribal, sir.
your post in entirety was based on tribal sentiment

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by NaMeAboki: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Why bother with the more cumbersome method of physical take over of branches when the company could have simply obtained an order to instead compel the CBN to deduct the outstanding amount from GTB's account with it - since all banks must have a CBN account to facilitate their inter bank transactions, among others.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Ikpongiton: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:
Lol
Gtb would pay that money.

But NO bank would ever touch Innoson with a long pole if he asks for a facility.
its a lie,other banks are begging and asslicking .innoson is to nigeria what mercedez is to germany and fiat to italy

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by fr3do(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Dave0116:

the man said nothing tribalistic, it is probably you that is a tribalist
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by fr3do(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Why bother with the more cumbersome method of physical take over of branches when the company could have simply obtained an order to instead compel the CBN to deduct the outstanding amount from GTB's account with it - since all banks must have a CBN account to facilitate their inter bank transactions, among others.

probably to teach GTB a lesson

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by enolife2(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2019
I knew that GTBank will not escape this. 7 days for the thief, 1 day for the owner.

Gtbank think all their customers are fools who can not take them to Court or fight for their right. they think they can just deduct Innocent money and expect him to keep mute like every other customers whom the use as weekly money making machine by deducting their money illegal.

If you know how many customers money are being deducted illegally every week by GTBank you will wish the GTBbank dead and the owner send to jail

Thank you innocent for fighting for your right and encouraging other customers to fight this illegal money stealer in black suit.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by kindredspirit(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2019
Dave0116:

Come on, dude ! Did you read that comment at all ? If anything, the guy you quoted was in support of the judgement against GTB and used INNOSON as an example of how even smaller businesses ( and individuals ) can put up a fight against big organisations and prevail.

You accused him of tribalism, and I'm scratching my head looking for any such sentiment in the comment, to no avail.

Maybe you should read the comment again or could it be that you quoted the wrong person ?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by silibaba: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Make I run use the chikening money wey I get with them run buy recharge card

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by enolife2(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2019
kindredspirit:

Come on, dude ! Did you read that comment at all ? If for anything, the guy you quoted was in support of the judgement against GTB and used INNOSON as an example of how even smaller businesses ( and individuals ) can put up a fight against big organisations and prevail.

Maybe you should read the comment again or could it be that you quoted the wrong person ?
don't mind him, this is how they cause problem every where simply because they can't read and understand
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by eodavids(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
So innoson don buy bank be that cheesy.

No,

I think GTB should not have taken the adverserial approach for this years. What are they hinking?
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by NaMeAboki: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
fr3do:

probably to teach GTB a lesson

What lesson: can they operate the branches they have taken over, do they even have the necessary banking license to do so or do they expect to get their money back by selling off those assets - which would take a long time (if possible) when they could neatly and easily have recovered the outstanding debt through CBN?
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by sharpwriter(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Arysexy:

The thing pepper d bigot mod, he deleted all the threads only to bring back this one when ppl are sleeping.

Is this true? But why? Is GTBANK their papa company?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Aboguede(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2019
ok
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Okeyc230: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Where is the Nigwrian Police Force? Can you go and slap GTB MD's wife and areest the MD? Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Mutemenot(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2019
eodavids:

No,

I think GTB should not have taken the adverserial approach for this years. What are they hinking?

It's normal businesses.. they 'll settle at the right time but I think gtb should play a better game here, their image n relationship with other companies maybe affected .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by fr3do(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2019
NaMeAboki:

What lesson: can they operate the branches they have taken over, do they even have the necessary banking license to do so or do they expect to get their money back by selling off those assets - which would take a long time (if possible) when they could neatly and easily have recovered the outstanding debt through CBN?

the essence of banking largely rests on customer confidence, a bank having one of its branches sealed over debt will definitely cause panic amongst its depositors and shareholders, especially shareholders.
as we speak, people are trying transfer money out of their GTB accounts.

over here, a friend tried transferring, it was auto-reversed, you know why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by ajayiopy: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2019
there better ways GTB should have haddled this.when a bank like GTB FIND ITSELF IN A MESS LIKE THIS,WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO INNOSDON VILLAGE,LOOK FOR THE FAMILY MEMEBER HE LISTENS TO.THIS MATTER SHOULD HAVE BE SETTLED OUT OF COURT. THE M.D SHOULD LEAVE HIS OFFICEAND DO THE NEEDFUL NOT INTIMIDATING THE MAN AS ITS NO BONUS FOR STAFFS, MGT SHAKE UPجہ,JOB LOST IS LOOMING IN GTB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk / Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.