Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings (1542 Views)

If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / Have You Ever Found Yourself Emotionally Attached To Your Siblings' Children? / 10 Most Expensive Things Ever Sold On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by fatymore(f): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
What are/is the most hilarious things you had ever done to your siblings.

let me start with mine,
during undergraduate days, I lived with my younger brother, so there was a day I asked him to buy onions for cooking and he declined cos he hated eating onions, I just went downstairs to get it, and my slicing of the onions was so obvious , that when he saw the food, he couldn't eat it.

my gentle sister was helping me to iron my school uniform and mistakenly spoilt my clothes, out of anger, I took the hot iron and pressed it in her school uniform.back.

mumcy beat that wickedness from my soul.

I fought with my step brother and stuff sand inside his mouth, after beating him, I took him inside and gave him a sumptuous meal.

When I remembered this, I just laughed.
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by tolugar: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pouring sand on my young sis hair which lead to skin hair cut after much much

She was the type that is hairy with those long curly hair.

I was wicked. Thank God I didn’t end up a wizard as most people thought then!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by idom101: 1:38am On Mar 30, 2019
we were playing and I mistakenly cut my brother with a machete
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by LadySarah: 1:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Had a mischevious immediate elder bro who always taunted one certain xmas cloth my mum got that good yr.It had sleeves like butterfly grin grin and he'd come drag it and run away or ask me if i wanted to fly to heaven leaving them. grin grin.It made me hate the cloth so much but my mum would gladly wear me the cloth on important occassions.I mean what can a 7 yr old do? undecided undecided

On agood day my bro had started again and next i picked up a stone and hurled at him.The next was blood.

Yrs after ,the shiny one naira sized mark is still on his head.He never taunted me again even though i felt sorry for him
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by LadySarah: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2019
My first elder bro is the laziest human in history when it comes to house chores.He is the type that will carry his dirty plates to the kitchen,drop it at the door and then pass it to go wash his hands at the sink.someone must carry them to the sink.We called him ''ready made'' cos he was in the habit of rushing in to bath once you drop your bathwater at the bathroom.He did it to everyone of us.
Then one day,around 8pm,we planned our veageance.We collected all the water we used in washing clothes that day and my 2nd bro carried it into the bathroom,making sure he saw him.The next thing ,as usual,he zoomed past into the batheoom.

Now there was no light in the bathroom as the bulb had been removed by us. grin.After some time we heard him calling out for someone to get him a torchlight to know the type of soap he is using that wont stop lathering on his body grin grin.Nobody answered him tongue

Then he later came out with his towel,took torchlight in and discovered what he had been bathing with .

It didnt stop his ready made attitude but it lessened drastically.

No when the wife complains,all of us keep deaf ears because we know what we went through.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2019
I and my sist paid a visit to an uncle. This uncle handed her 200 naira for the both of us to share. Now the 200 naira was 100 naira note and two 50 naira note.

On our way home, Sist gave me the 100 naira note and took the two 50 naira. I refused o, come see fight that day. I insisted she give me the two 50 naira note, reason was “she cheated me by taking two “notes” to her self while she gave me only one. She did all she could to make me understand it’s the same value, Lai lai I nor gree. Even passerby tried educating me. I nor gree. Las las I tore one of the 50 naira. To make it even. “One note” to each person. Na house I for hear am hot. Popsy and mumsy corrected my dumb brain when we got home.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hilarious.
This should hit FP.
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hilarious.
This should hit FP.
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hilarious.
This should hit FP.
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by tabithababy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Veryyy funny cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by StPete: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Eeeew

Chai I do bad thing sha. There was this species of crab that was common around where we lived back then that comes out especially after series of rainfall. Rumour has it that anyone who ate the crab would go deaf and I’ve always wanted to test out the rumour to know how true.

So one day, while my younger brother and I were busy cooking our own kind of food outside with tin tomato can and all the rubbish we could gather to make the meal (including stolen food items from the kitchen) and sand as eba. Not having any “fish or meat” in the soup, I opted for one of those “shitty shitty crab”. Long story short, I made the meal without any form of heat and fed my brother with the crab hoping to see whether he would become deaf. Till date, I still can’t fathom why I ever did that. I was barely 8years old at the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by fatymore(f): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
StPete:
Eeeew

Chai I do bad thing sha. There was this species of crab that was common around where we lived back then that comes out especially after series of rainfall. Rumour has it that anyone who ate the crab would go deaf and I’ve always wanted to test out the rumour to know how true.

So one day, while my younger brother and I were busy cooking our own kind of food outside with tin tomato can and all the rubbish we could gather to make the meal (including stolen food items from the kitchen) and sand as eba. Not having any “fish or meat” in the soup, I opted for one of those “shitty shitty crab”. Long story short, I made the meal without any form of heat and fed my brother with the crab hoping to see whether he would become deaf. Till date, I still can’t fathom why I ever did that. I was barely 8years old at the time
winch

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by alabsmichael(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2019
It happened in 2001 during convention which I would go to where I would collect money without taking my brother along because of his stubborn behaviour and my parents could not change my mind because I was not living with them then.
I was living with our relative who died in 2005.
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by teresafaith: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
fatymore:
winch
No be small WINCH
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by ImaIma1(f): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
My older sister offended me and as a much younger one, i could not retaliate. When she was having her bath in preparation to go out, i hid one leg of the shoes she brought out to wear.

When she was dressing up, she searched and searched crazily until she had to wear something else. When she left, i brought it out and felt fulfilled. I told her some months later.

Story 2

My older brother and sister had been quarreling...not on speaking terms. My sister would give me her shoes in the morning to go polish. I would pocket the money and use my brother's polish and do the job myself. My brother would see me and not say anything. What was my business. They should sha not use their quarrel to spoil my business. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by dochenaj: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
LadySarah:
My first elder bro is the laziest human in history when it comes to house chores.He is the type that will carry his dirty plates to the kitchen,drop it at the door and then pass it to go wash his hands at the sink.someone must carry them to the sink.We called him ''ready made'' cos he was in the habit of rushing in to bath once you drop your bathwater at the bathroom.He did it to everyone of us.
Then one day,around 8pm,we planned our veageance.We collected all the water we used in washing clothes that day and my 2nd bro carried it into the bathroom,making sure he saw him.The next thing ,as usual,he zoomed past into the batheoom.
Now there was no light in the bathroom as the bulb had been removed by us. grin.After some time we heard him calling out for someone to get him a torchlight to know the type of soap he is using that wont stop lathering on his body grin grin.Nobody answered him tongue
Then he later came out with his towel,took torchlight in and discovered what he had been bathing with .
No when the wife complains,all of us keep deaf ears because we know what we went through.
Very funny story. Your brother is a character. Lol
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by mysticgal(f): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
I remember that I and my immediate younger brother would lock up my younger sister in the house, take the key and play the compound just because we knew she was scared of being in the dark and being alone. So one day my mum was on assignment and we only expected my dad to be home by 6pm and did the usual locking up and played whatever games came to our mind.
All of a sudden my mum just came in from the gate and hugged us aspa 'surprise!!!' only to ask 'where is chigirl?'.

Long story cut short, the young woman had cried and slept off at door and by the time we opened it...she arose and began to recount her tales of woe like BBC and Nta( one of the reasons we locked her up). the spree of beating we had from my parents that evening eh cry

2. So I woke up to Gbas Gbos, Gbos Gbas!!!...only for me to rush and see my immediate younger sister beat the last born. What happened?

A little intro

My immediate younger sister who by the way is very short asked the last born to wash pot so she can make stew and then went into the room to press phone and talk to her fiance. plenty minutes later, she went to the kitchen and the unwashed pot was still there. With anger she went into the sitting room and rushed the last born slap ,that one was watching Nickelodeon and as a tall person...last born arose like giant only for my immediate younger sister to run out in fear shouting 'Jesus Jesus Jesus '( she felt like grasshopper in her words)....
That one past and we thought everything had died down not knowing the last born still had plans for her.

Last born went to my immediate younger sisters things, rubbed her lipstick inside aboniki and closed it, dipped her eyeliner inside aboniki and dropped it,dipped her makeup brushes briskly inside aboniki and dropped it,mixed her her cup cream with aboniki and left it...and finally broke her bronzer in the process.

When my immediate younger sister began preparing to go out, she began to feel one kind of sensation on her body and by reason of being meticulous with her things, smelt the aboniki on her makeup brush( not without her rubbing the cream fest grin).
After much prodding and bait, my nephew opened up on the deeds of the last born....guys, the beating was a Roman Reigns , Luke Haper Reloaded cheesy ..the blows were heavy ones but with the help of my brothers, the fight was stopped. My petty mum was even laughing
grin grin grin

You see last borns....after God, Fear them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by fatymore(f): 2:07am On Apr 10, 2019
mysticgal:
I remember that I and my immediate younger brother would lock up my younger sister in the house, take the key and play the compound just because we knew she was scared of being in the dark and being alone. So one day my mum was on assignment and we only expected my dad to be home by 6pm and did the usual locking up and played whatever games came to our mind.
All of a sudden my mum just came in from the gate and hugged us aspa 'surprise!!!' only to ask 'where is chigirl?'.

Long story cut short, the young woman had cried and slept off at door and by the time we opened it...she arose and began to recount her tales of woe like BBC and Nta( one of the reasons we locked her up). the spree of beating we had from my parents that evening eh cry

2. So I woke up to Gbas Gbos, Gbos Gbas!!!...only for me to rush and see my immediate younger sister beat the last born. What happened?

A little intro

My immediate younger sister who by the way is very short asked the last born to wash pot so she can make stew and then went into the room to press phone and talk to her fiance. plenty minutes later, she went to the kitchen and the unwashed pot was still there. With anger she went into the sitting room and rushed the last born slap ,that one was watching Nickelodeon and as a tall person...last born arose like giant only for my immediate younger sister to run out in fear shouting 'Jesus Jesus Jesus '( she felt like grasshopper in her words)....
That one past and we thought everything had died down not knowing the last born still had plans for her.

Last born went to my immediate younger sisters things, rubbed her lipstick inside aboniki and closed it, dipped her eyeliner inside aboniki and dropped it,dipped her makeup brushes briskly inside aboniki and dropped it,mixed her her cup cream with aboniki and left it...and finally broke her bronzer in the process.

When my immediate younger sister began preparing to go out, she began to feel one kind of sensation on her body and by reason of being meticulous with her things, smelt the aboniki on her makeup brush( not without her rubbing the cream fest grin).
After much prodding and bait, my nephew opened up on the deeds of the last born....guys, the beating was a Roman Reigns , Luke Haper Reloaded cheesy ..the blows were heavy ones but with the help of my brothers, the fight was stopped. My petty mum was even laughing
grin grin grin

your last born na wicked pesin..kilode
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by jamesfadairo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
[.

sooo funnyyyy..... I cant stop laughing
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
stupidity:
I and my sist paid a visit to an uncle. This uncle handed her 200 naira for the both of us to share. Now the 200 naira was 100 naira note and two 50 naira note.

On our way home, Sist gave me the 100 naira note and took the two 50 naira. I refused o, come see fight that day. I insisted she give me the two 50 naira note, reason was “she cheated me by taking two “notes” to her self while she gave me only one. She did all she could to make me understand it’s the same value, Lai lai I nor gree. Even passerby tried educating me. I nor gree. Las las I tore one of the 50 naira. To make it even. “One note” to each person. Na house I for hear am hot. Popsy and mumsy corrected my dumb brain when we got home.

The fact that your username is stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by chitheo(f): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=fatymore post=77105645]What are/is the most hilarious things you had ever done to your siblings.

let me start with mine,
during undergraduate days, I lived with my younger brother, so there was a day I asked him to buy onions for cooking and he declined cos he hated eating onions, I just went downstairs to get it, and my slicing of the onions was so obvious , that when he saw the food, he couldn't eat it.

my gentle sister was helping me to iron my school uniform and mistakenly spoilt my clothes, out of anger, I took the hot iron and pressed it in her school uniform.back.

This things were not hilarious.... you were just being wicked.
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by fatymore(f): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=chitheo post=79122297][/quote]lols....
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have a mark on my forehead because of my sister.
She banged my head against a room door and the scar is still here till date.
She bit me my wrist while I was still in high school.then I was wild and crazy as hell,She was just lucky someone was around else I'd have beaten the shìt outta her that day!
Well,I really didn't offend any sibling directly cause I've never been a trouble person.just that I was just living too fast for everyone to comprehend that was just me living my life.
Lol,those days sha cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by ekitimanalways(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
LadySarah:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by ekitimanalways(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
StPete:
Eeeew

grin
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by ekitimanalways(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
mysticgal:

A little intro

grin grin grin

You cracked my ribs. grin
Re: Hilarious Things Ever Done To Your Siblings by Wizywiz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
LadySarah:

A case of revenge is sweeter when served cold

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, I Can't Survive This. / I'm Depressed, Can I Still Get My Life Back On Track? / A man should'nt hit/beat a woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.