Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help Me, I Can't Survive This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, I Can't Survive This. (1553 Views)

Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Distressed224: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Good morning guys. I found myself in a very unpleasant situation & I'm not sure I'll be able to come out fighting. My Fiancee had an emergency cataract surgery & I wasn't really buoyant since I just renewed our rent. I got a text from a certain CASHBUS app about a loan & out of curiosity downloaded to see their rates & all. Next thing I was credited without even requesting with ridiculous rates. #13000 to pay #20000 in 7 days. Funniest thing is I didn't get the money that day so I felt it was a scam or fluke. Only to wake up to text messages the next day that I had been credited 13k twice to pay back 40k all within 7days. How?? I've been at it with them but they planned it perfectly from the start. Its the new scam in town. Now they're at going for my jugular by defaming me completely. I'm a very private person but these people have been tarnishing my image so much that my contacts are beginning to actually distance themselves from me. I feel worthless & the fact that I have no one to help just makes me feel like ending it all. The embarrassment is too much. Please I need help. How can I stand up to them?
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by shortIGBOman: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Distressed224:
Good morning guys. I found myself in a very unpleasant situation & I'm not sure I'll be able to come out fighting. My Fiancee had an emergency cataract surgery & I wasn't really buoyant since I just renewed our rent. I got a text from a certain CASHBUS app about a loan & out of curiosity downloaded to see their rates & all. Next thing I was credited without even requesting with ridiculous rates. #13000 to pay #20000 in 7 days. Funniest thing is I didn't get the money that day so I felt it was a scam or fluke. Only to wake up to text messages the next day that I had been credited 13k twice to pay back 40k all within 7days. How?? I've been at it with them but they planned it perfectly from the start. Its the new scam in town. Now they're at going for my jugular by defaming me completely. I'm a very private person but these people have been tarnishing my image so much that my contacts are beginning to actually distance themselves from me. I feel worthless & the fact that I have no one to help just makes me feel like ending it all. The embarrassment is too much. Please I need help. How can I stand up to them?

Calm down. You are not the first to default a loan from those online loan apps and you won't be the last.

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Channah1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na so.
You didn't register, how did they get your phone number?

Your story Neva complete.

Theres no way they can get your contact if you didn't register and drop your line.
How did they also get your account number?

Curiousity they say, killed the cat.

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by ahnie: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Following
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Francisanointed(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Channah1:
Na so.
You didn't register, how did they get your phone number?

Your story Neva complete.

Theres no way they can get your contact if you didn't register and drop your line.
How did they also get your account number?

Curiousity they say, killed the cat.
U talk like someone who has never made mistake before. I know of a person who was broke. He enter a loan app to see the interest rate and time to repay back loan. I filled in the the necessary information but he didn't borrow again.
Op, don't allow what happened to you affect your thinking. Look for someone that can encourage you

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Channah1(f): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Francisanointed:

U talk like someone who has never made mistake before. I know of a person who was broke. He enter a loan app to see the interest rate and time to repay back loan. I filled in the the necessary information but he didn't borrow again.
Op, don't allow what happened to you affect your thinking. Look for someone that can encourage you

That's what I'm saying that he must have filled the form cos there's no way they would credit his account without having his account number which can only be provided by the op. Meanwhile, he's sounding like he only clicked the app and they sent him money just like that.

In this case, there's no mistake cos he clearly entered his details by himself.

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by doggedfighter(f): 4:15am On Jun 17, 2022
You can sure survive this !

Ask other people how they battle loan app thieves.
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by elmagnifico411(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2022
2 years ago, after d lockdown, i stumbled Okash advert. It was so juicy i decided to borrow some money just to see how it works and all, though i wasn't in dire need of money. So, i took 12k from them. Reason being that i saw "pay 15k in 90 days" option, never knew it was a scam. A week later, a lady started calling me, asking to prepare to pay back in some days. I told her, this wasn't the plan. We sha went back and forth, and i ended up sending a screenshot to her just to confirm what i saw on their app, but she wasnt having it.

Then the calls increased. From different agents/workers @ Okash. Some would send their zenith account number on WhatsApp, threatening that if i don't comply so so so and so would be done.. I just smiled and told them, "since you guys cannot be truthful to your words, i won't pay shishi back. U can go and report to anybody/authority u want to report to". Insults started coming in, but i turned deaf ears to them. By then i had deleted their app. I think the luck i had was, they got nobody on my contact list. Las las they got tired. An

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by oldienavie: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
elmagnifico411:
2 years ago, after d lockdown, i stumbled Okash advert. It was so juicy i decided to borrow some money just to see how it works and all, though i wasn't in dire need of money. So, i took 12k from them. Reason being that i saw "pay 15k in 90 days" option, never knew it was a scam. A week later, a lady started calling me, asking to prepare to pay back in some days. I told her, this wasn't the plan. We sha went back and forth, and i ended up sending a screenshot to her just to confirm what i saw on their app, but she wasnt having it.

Then the calls increased. From different agents/workers @ Okash. Some would send their zenith account number on WhatsApp, threatening that if i don't comply so so so and so would be done.. I just smiled and told them, "since you guys cannot be truthful to your words, i won't pay shishi back. U can go and report to anybody/authority u want to report to". Insults started coming in, but i turned deaf ears to them. By then i had deleted their app. I think the luck i had was, they got nobody on my contact list. Las las they got tired. An
These are the kind of youths shouting get your pvc up and down, lacking in integrity.
You took a loan and still proud to say that you did not pay it back.
Your leaders are a fitting punishment for your evil ways in that country .
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by elmagnifico411(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pele oh.. If u can't be truthful enough when advertising just becos u want people to come patronize u, what u see is what u get.
oldienavie:

These are the kind of youths shouting get your pvc up and down, lacking in integrity.
You took a loan and still proud to say that you did not pay it back.
Your leaders are a fitting punishment for your evil ways in that country .

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by GboyegaD(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did you spend the money? Did you fill the forms?
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by eyinjuege: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2022
If you didn't apply for the loan and they credited you twice, return the money they credited you back na.
It seems you have spent the money.
Why would you spend the money in the first place when you didn't request for it?
You should have returned it back as soon as it entered your account
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2022
What happened to the money that was credited to your account?
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op go and pay back. There is no way you'll be credited if you didn't give them your details and clicked on 'agree'
Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol.

Go and join "say no to Sokoloan and Lcredit" on Facebook. Over there, you'll see debtors with pride and swagger. grin

OP, don't despair. It will pass. They have defamed you, pick the pieces and move on. You aren't the first to be defamed, and neither will you be last.

Next time, when you see "loan sharks", make you waka pass. cheesy

Re: Help Me, I Can't Survive This. by frozen70(f): 2:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Distressed224:

Why not tell them that you will want to come to their office to for transactions

Then if they send the address go with someone, then come back to get the police to arrest them

Please Help This Loving Mother Inlaw From This Wicked Wife / Ten Reasons Why African Men Dont Rock / What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning?