Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans (55891 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by erons22(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by babzo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
snrman:
If this post reach fp ehhb i will deactivate my account angry hw is this news

Oya oga, carry go!

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by noisy45(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Are boobs fit BDSM u can tie it with rope, spike it with clips since they are fallen u can handle it anyhow. grin
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Creampro: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thought it was about flat boobs before...now twerking has been added...losing focus

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by midnighter(f): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmm This is a genetic wonder.

After only maybe 16 year lifespan...i wonder how they started doing like this

0 elasticity. Maybe she is deficient in some kind of protein or collagen

I read one of her interviews and i got where she was coming from. Though it doesnt go down too well over here
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
Nothing on earth will stop those boobs from turning to towel and wrapper by 50.

lolzzz u gave her a hardcore.....u badt
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by lukui: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Prostitute and Doctor

prostitute: please doctor why is it that hair does not grow on my private part?
doctor: have you seen grasses growing in the middle of a very busy expressway?
prostitute: no sir

second day

prostitute: doctor what about my boobs they were big and round before, but now they are flat, what can i do?
doctor: nothing, have you seen a mountain crushed down with a caterpillar? can it be rebuilt again?
prostitute :no sir

third day
prostitute:please i want you to make a new hole in my body
doctor: why? are you not satisfied with how God made you?
prostitute: business is moving very well these days, i am having many customers, so i want to open a new branch!

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Zzyy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
I always knew she is a hoe....bitch be deceiving d public with her saggy boobs movement..

Spits..

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
Who knew that this young, adorable and pretty lady, TheSlumflower is such a good dancer?

25-year-old Chidera aka TheSlumflower wowed her Instagram followers and fans with her dancing and twerking skills.

The #SaggyBoobsMatter founder and the author of the bestselling book, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALONE, caused a stir online with her sexy dance.

The fans and followers of the beautiful Ms Eggerue were wowed with her sultry dance in sexy outfit.

Her fans react as they are amazed at her dexterity in dancing and twerking!

Watch video below as Chidera seduces her fans with hot dance...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/chidera-eggerue-theslumflower-dances.html
This is really the age of prostitutes!
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
It's all Natural

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Agugbadin: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Why did her boobs sag like this angry......ha ahn this gurl is too young to have grand ma's boobs....does she have a baby? Even my mama boobs never fall like this undecided....better mke save up ....find cosmetic surgery

But should not allow Dr ANU to carry out the procedure. Her boobs are really disgusting she must do something about it
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by DabuIIIT: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shameless thing,who you dey twerk for? Are you tired of putting the blame on men?

If your "slippers" were fine, would you be flaunting them?

Fish brain

3 Likes

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by JONITEZ(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
snrman:
If this post reach fp ehhb i will deactivate my account angry hw is this news

Deactivate your account man!

3 Likes

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by zanga420: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Why did her boobs sag like this angry......ha ahn this gurl is too young to have grand ma's boobs....does she have a baby? Even my mama boobs never fall like this undecided....better mke save up ....find cosmetic surgery

I don't know if that is gene or lifestyle. Saw a 22year old with saggy something months back. Was in shock. Guess abortion is involved in her case, can't understand really.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by alezzy13: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
All due respect to her, but those things are an eyesore,. She would do well to keep them from public view
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by freemi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch the video HERE
wer is her parents
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by skyfather09(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
choi... na boobies be this, my body weak as I see em.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Celomosa: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy.You call all sort of things and yet you can't stop opening the pages that talk about her.Why not simply ingnore any topic that relates to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Guynexttdoor: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Abeg this olosho too fine.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Mrpojj(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
Who knew that this young, adorable and pretty lady, TheSlumflower is such a good dancer?

25-year-old Chidera aka TheSlumflower wowed her Instagram followers and fans with her dancing and twerking skills.

The #SaggyBoobsMatter founder and the author of the bestselling book, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALONE, caused a stir online with her sexy dance.

The fans and followers of the beautiful Ms Eggerue were wowed with her sultry dance in sexy outfit.

Her fans react as they are amazed at her dexterity in dancing and twerking!

Watch video below as Chidera seduces her fans with hot dance...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/chidera-eggerue-theslumflower-dances.html

I don't have a problem with the state of her breast
What I don't understand is why she has to be revealing it every single day
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by seangy4konji: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gateman,driver,vulcanizer squeezing ur chest from age of 8..turned sex addict by 12years...be knacking demons by 15...why will the boobs not go default.

I like such boobs though...I squeeze it with zero joy....contribute to your downfall...

Wetin concern me...squeeze it as if u owe me money or u were d one that killed my father...

D Toto go don't over slack also...it go be like say u r training to be a navy seal...just just falling from helicopter into a ocean...

Haaa....boysz GATS no chills for hoes.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by MrLankeeee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
My grand mum breast stand pass that her breast.
If you want me to post the picture of her breast here (LIKE)
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by LINTUNE(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kingseex1:
tongue make she twerk ontop my cassava , she wont regret (jus feeling naughty)
fuu tongue
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by GuntersChain(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
let me watch the rise and fall of idi amin.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by mrdino(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
What a wicked world, KingKong's hand must be among the several hands that squeezed this girl's boobs. It appears as if there's no fluid left in those boobs at all.
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Eewwwwww! embarassed what's that things hanging down her chest. Blew! **spits**
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Lilimax(f): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
Nothing on earth will stop those boobs from turning to towel and wrapper by 50.

lol
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Ashewo what is your hobby?
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by royalair(m): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Very soon Dem go the use this breast De tie broom. Breast wey don fall don fall
Re: 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans by Gkemz: 2:29am On Mar 31, 2019
The boobs couldn't even dance along as it has fallen dead gone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.