Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child (33603 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2019
mymadam:

undecided Hmmm... A young man happily did just that (identical twins) on 2013 Xmas Eve.

He died on 2014 Easter Monday shocked

grin. Translating the ancient language of Egypt can be dangerous grin

Caveat Emptor ..... buyer beware
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by Michaelkings: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2019
AleAirHub:
really cheesy cheesy cheesy

my own wish is how to control all the MODS grin grin grin grin

stop joke Na,help abeg
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2019
She don dey resemble her mama small small.. please i need her contact.. i want A celebrities daughter galfwend.. or is dat too hard to ask?
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by oginniboy(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
post=77112776:
Wow!
How time flies....

Happy birthday PRETTY, lovely and BEAUTIFUL Angel.
Many Happy returns of the day dearie.
Have fun and enjoy day.

Dis guy don fall for d girl
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Oboy! That nose on her face can create one full human being oh shocked
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by BlackfireX: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
tongue

I read it in the Egyptian Book of Life / Death.

If you have a 3some with a mum and her daughter or with identical twins.... you become Immortal.

Send me ya mom and sister , while I bang my name out of there mouth....

While u watch of course.
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2019
BlackfireX:

BlackfireX to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

Send me ya mom and sister , while I bang my name out of there mouth....

While u watch of course.

Nah. You never reach cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by BlackfireX: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Nah. You never reach cheesy grin cheesy

E pain am...

Oro dun were ,omo Iya aje, ikeji okola.
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Las las, she de menstruate like any other girl, so she go de alright.

Nothing special.
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2019
BlackfireX:

BlackfireX to his useless father and spermbank wh0re mum:

E pain am...

Oro dun were ,omo Iya aje, ikeji okola.

Look at both responses. You are the one crying here grin
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by naijajobx: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by ofiko123(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Shey na everyday this girl dey do birthday..
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by Meti99(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Girl Your maamma married at 18...You are getting too old already
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by Clem00008: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
DGynx:
Nigerian actress, Omotola took to Instagram this morning to celebrate her first child who turned 22.

The mother of four wrote

”What a special treasure you are .Your kind and good heart can never be taken for granted .God will bring only great, kind, purposeful people your way .I love you Prin Prin.You shall continue to be the head and never the tail.God bless you.Congrats.

How Can She Be Prettier than her daughter at this age. na wa o.

https://www./2019/03/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-celebrates-her-first-child.html
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by willyjacs(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
looking like her mum
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
omo sexy will soon be a grandmother.
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by nkemjacob2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
She is now mature now. Omotole is doing advert to rich friends who their male children maybe interested in her
Re: Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child by femmy77: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Brfu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted / Tekno Gushes About His Love For Genevieve Nnaji, Fans React(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.