Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra (33888 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
grin

Male and Female, Aba Jews' natural habitat is PRISON grin

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by boxypane(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
The court was even lenient. I'm sure they weren't charged for kidnapping also.
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Psoul(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Nukilia:
I hope other criminals will learn from this grin grin grin grin

...and I also hope this will not increase impunity in women and also increase the use of diabolic means to settle any woman found in such adulterous situation

1 Like

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by jericco1(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
they should have stripped them first
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by BrownRoofRep: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Should me more that 9 years imo, blackmail should carry heavier punishment not to talk of torture...

1 Like

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Michaelkings: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
U don't understand,i need help,since I can relate to so many people here
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by olu77(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2019
He He He..
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Oloshos will be happy for this. They will dare the wives to do their worst while slaying their husbands in their bedroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by DabuIIIT: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2019
What rubbish!!!
That man should be jailed for 10 years,he 4kn caused the whole bulsht. The wife should have gotten the 16 mths

2 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by abescom: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2019
So a court can decide a case I weeks but if it was politicians, it will take years or even decades if not centuries.
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Bbbwings: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2019
9 fucking years shocked shocked
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by AmazingELixir: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked

Mehn this case was dispensed with at record time oo!

Sure would act as a deterrent for others thinking along that line of action for common social media virality.

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Mitsurugi(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
mysteriousman:
So a case can get speedy attention in a Nigerian court like this, is it cos of the public outcry or what? What those women did is bad but 9 years... Its too much

Maybe they pleaded guilty to save the time of the court. That's the only reason I can deduce.

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Way to much abeg. The kind of stupid sentences that comes from our courts smtmes. 9years for wetin? She rape person?

1 Like

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
sevo:
Why was this case rushed!??. If nah election tribunal, e go take 2 years before we hear verdict

The fat hippo woman don go Bleep judge.

Or the jury is "interested" in her from the video grin

I don't believe the judgement can be this fast. Not even the US does it this quickly.

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by knightsTempler: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Fantastic. This will serve as a deterrence to others.
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by sisisioge: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

This is lovely! I must commend the court for speedy judgement. This will serve as a deterrent to other uncivilized humans!

Cc that nairalander who swore to do worse to anyone that dares share her man grin grin grin. You go get plenty time to reflect afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Himz65: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
[
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Oddsman(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2019
mysteriousman:
So a case can get speedy attention in a Nigerian court like this, is it cos of the public outcry or what? What those women did is bad but 9 years... Its too much

9 years is good as a deterrent. They had evil intent from the start. Just like a friend i know went to visit a chic he met online. Only for some cult guys to come from nowhere and harass him for toasting their members babe. They beat this guy, extorted him of 50k. Took his phone and that was it. Later on the guy discovered it was a setup, the girl was the bait.

4 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by wink2015(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2019
AlexReports:
Alexreports reveals that, husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting a woman, Okafor Ogochukwu, at Ezimezi village in Amawbia state.

While the husband bagged 16 months imprisonment with a fine of N200,000, the wife and her friend bagged nine (9) years imprisonment each, conspiracy, blackmail, deprivation of liberty and assault occassioning harm.

Recall that, a statement by SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO of Anambra State Police Command, stated that:

“On the 21/3/2019 at about 2:40pm, one Okafor Ogochukwu ‘F’ of Osile Village Ogidi reported at Central Police Station Awka that on 19/03/2019 at about 11:36am, she was invited by her male facebook friend one Ifeanyi Azota ‘m’ to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia. All of a Sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife namely Azotani Toochukwu ‘f’ suddenly appeared into the house with her friend one Ogochukwu Nwankwo ‘F’ and Locked her inside the bathroom for almost four hours and left.

“The women later came back with two big canes and opened the bathroom,

“However, while the Suspect’s friend one Ogochukwu Nwankwo stripped her naked and flogged her severally, the principal suspect was busy video taping the incident and thereafter pushed her out from the compound naked.

“Complainant further alleged that the principal suspect Azotani Toochuckwu called her on phone the following day and demanded for the sum of Sixty thousand Naira (#60,000) or they will post her nude video on the internet.

“Consequently, when the complainant refused to pay the money as requested, the principal suspect Azotani Toochukwu actualised her threat and posted the naked video to the internet and since then the vedio went viral.”

The complainant had demanded jail terms for the husband, wife and their family friend for the blackmail, insult and public disgrace among other damages, to serve as a deterrent to others.

StatePress.ng

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/breaking-spouse-friend-bag-9yrs-jail.html?m=1

WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF BLACKMAIL.

I LIKE THE SPEEDY JUDGMENT

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by olaolaking: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2019
mysteriousman:
If they have enough to hire SANS. The cese go long

2 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Pearl05(f): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Bad business for them. I feel that Azoto and Azotani Tochukwu are siblings while the ogochukwu Nwankwo is their partner in crime. The man ought to serve at least 36 months in jail.

Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by MarianaTrench: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Serves them right!

@SilasNwude come and continue your blind argument

2 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by talk2rotman(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2019
mysteriousman:

God forbid someone post your wife's unclad video online ...even without beating her ...how many years sentence would you have wanted for him or her if you have the power?
We tend to be bias most times when we are not at the receiving end of an issue

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Twoclans(f): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
I don't know why the husband is punished also, I also hope wives/women learn from this.You have no business with the woman your partner is cheating with. Your business is with the person you took vows with.

3 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by wonder233: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
If others sheared stories, do you think nairaland will be what it is today?
Michaelkings:
How can I shear a story on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by namiji2598: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Sanemind:
Do you really wanna shear a story on nairaland?
yes me too...pls reply this comment, I need to share some stories and hit FP as the story are quite good and real
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by MarianaTrench: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Salt and maggi added for taste. Lights and sound in the background needed for effects.

Serves the terror couple and friend right.

Others to learn fast...but wait Ooo, is there no deterrence for the adultery?

Adultery is not a crime.

If you partner cheats you can seek divorce

4 Likes

Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Look at them...
Animals.
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by namiji2598: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Twoclans:
I don't know why the husband is punished also, I also hope wives/women learn from this.You have no business with the woman your partner is cheating with. Your business is with the person you took vows with.

the man is at no fault, why nt punish the man who video the incident
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Oloshos will be happy for this. They will dare the wives to do their worst while slaying their husbands
grin grin
Re: Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2019
mysteriousman:
the thing surprised me oo. Under 1month judgement has been passed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) / 76-Year-Old Man Attempts To Kill His Son With A Locally Made Rifle In Kwara / 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.