Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) (7293 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Before Reading Pls Note That TheGidRedpiller Will Now Be Hosting Weekly Messages In The Official Website.
New Topics Will Emerge Every Sunday And It Will Be Available To Everyone On Nairaland Via My Signature Below!!

Keeping it short and simple, it is ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!!

This is not the first time i am talking about this but i also don't intend on stopping anytime soon, so at this juncture you can as well call this a broken record!
Unless you are adently redpilled enough to know these things and sight them from afar, there's a 98% chance that your girlfriend or wife possesses these irritating characteristic!
Your sisters and mother is not left out of this one too, this is not because of the problems i have in my family, focus!

Every girl out there wants the best man to come in easy and give them all the handouts but they have nothing of prominent value to offer him back!
She feels she is entitled to everything you as a man have to offer, if you get attached to these kind of women, i promise you, you life will literally be cut short, pay attention to the fact that i mentioned "Literally" because i meant that she would kill you before your time!

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021!!

Still Typing...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Before nko
Dec has reach no dime gonna drop from my wallet saying i wanna spoil my Banny..

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
As long she is the one with the hole in between her legs, you are always there to serve her and pay attention to her needs, nothing else should matter to you except her!
Funny thing here that is as well very annoying at this point is the fact that there are simps out there are will concur to this setting! AT WHAT COST!

MEN!! understand that you have a dignity to uphold and nothing, absolutely nothing can be more expensive than that dignity, her pvvssy is not even worth more than a thousand naira not to talk of it being near the expense of your dignity and self respect!

Understand that you will only be the one at loss when you move with girls like this, you are not a boyfriend, or a husband even after ringing her, you are nothing but a large bowl of free stuff to her!

A woman's entitlement mentality is worse than staying on the railway waiting for the train to crush you dead!
Still Typing...

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021

17 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by mosdii(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Never expect a blissful marriage with women having chronic entitlement mentality, never even think of expecting anything good out of women with entitlement mentality because the joke is just going to be on you and everything you have ever worked for, they are all slowly going down the drain and you are just there watching helplessly!

SHE IS OUT FOR YOUR LIFE!! She will remorselessly destroy your life right before your eyes, nothing else matters to her but herself, don't be deceived, even the children you had with her might not be as important to her as you thought, well until she is done with you and then filing for divorce and then she needs you to pay child support!!

The option to go MGTOW is always very open and infact very advisable.

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021

Check my signature below to read this week's redpill topic, it changes every sunday!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
I missed you man!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Before nko

Dec has reach no dime gonna drop from my wallet saying i wanna spoil my Banny..
I really hate it when people start talking about this thing every december, its so deep that even men now feel their women are entitled to something every christmas but their women don't feel same for them?? WTF?

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
They are still deleting my threads.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Pumpumking: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

This is not the first time i am talking about this but i also don't intend on stopping anytime soon, so at this juncture you can as well call this a broken record!
Unless you are adently redpilled enough to know these things and sight them from afar, there's a 98% chance that your girlfriend or wife possesses these irritating characteristic!
Your sisters and mother is not left out of this one too, this is not because of the problems i have in my family, focus!

Every girl out there wants the best man to come in easy and give them all the handouts but they have nothing of prominent value to offer him back!
She feels she is entitled to everything you as a man have to offer, if you get attached to these kind of women, i promise you, you life will literally be cut short, pay attention to the fact that i mentioned "Literally" because i meant that she would kill you before your time!

Still Typing...

angry
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Pumpumking: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNNN....U fustrated dambogolistick mofogonick sambaganjalack swingamagulus pregggnant rodent.....Nobody wannnnto hear yor bulllllshit!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Pumpumking: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

....DINT U SAU U WAZ LEAVING NAIRALAND??....get lost & dont come baccccck please...we cant stand yor razzzzzzazzzz!!(no oofenese) angry

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
And ya think am gonna change my mind by sending her the money right

She promise me one shirt and one long but am above that SH!T

TheGidRedpiller:
I really hate it when people start talking about this thing every december, its so deep that even men now feel their women are entitled to something every christmas but their women don't feel same for them?? WTF?
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Pumpumking: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I missed you man!

of couse u will miss man...u gay mofo.
Nigggggga romance section is strictly for chasssin women.....u dont like women then gett that stepppppin fok outter hear!...and dont come bak!!.
angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thegidredpiller... You intend to deactivate your account?

I think Redpillers on Nairaland should have a safe, private platform to preach the gospel!

Maybe telegram? Create a channel there...
[right][/right]

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
And ya think am gonna change my mind by sending her the money right

She promise me one shirt and one long but am above that SH!T

grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

of couse u will miss man...u gay mofo.
Nigggggga romance section is strictly for chasssin women.....u dont like women then gett that stepppppin fok outter hear!...and dont come bak!!.
angry
grin grin grin

I prefer if they move elsewhere... If they are so anti-romance, why be here 24/7... And on the olosho thread too... Damn pervts!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNNN....U fustrated dambogolistick mofogonick sambaganjalack swingamagulus pregggnant rodent.....Nobody wannnnto hear yor bulllllshit!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

grin grin

Pumpumking has spoken!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wow guys check it out! A vaginarian is trying to be helpful!!
There are a lot of things i have deactivated, is deactivating and have deactivated, but my nairaland account is not one of them grin grin
You all can cry to mummy for all i care!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by helinues: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
The red pillers can't let go of the heart breaking even when the lady might have moved on far

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
I was gonna quote that human being above this comment but then i remembered that nairaland thottts now remove their gender monikers not just so they can participate in TheGidRedpiller's threads stresslessly but also that TheGidRedpiller quotes and replies them!!

But i on the other hand will never break my code of not engaging the female genders on nairaland, i feel i'm better than that and i deserve better!

KINGS, LEARN FROM THIS!!

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
I miss Siofra during times like this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dear mods, understand that pumking editted what i texted, check what i actually typed before making your decisions!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Dear mods, understand that pumking editted what i texted, check what i actually typed before making your decisions!
Rocktation Farano

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Jeon(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ĺøl let me maintain gringringringrin
Because I don't want you to take down ur post like u did earlier today.

YOU ARE A WEAK MAN HIDING UNDER REDPILL, TODAY I NOTICED THAT.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Now because you want to troll me somehow, you ignorantly forgot that you can't delete your threads on nairaland, no nairalander can, you can only edit your posts.

Only mods have the power to delete threads and thats exactly what happened earlier today!
Learn to be intellectual no wittingly dependent because you have to point out something at the detriment of everyother thing!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Olamilekxy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nairaland is a battleground. Only the fittest survive.
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Jeon(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yes by requesting the favor [ delete ]from them [mods ]

So answer my question.

Is ur bitchyyyyyy mom still sexing that her loverboy in ur late dad parlor?

Or you don extend the "words" into the useless man head and ur mama.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Nairaland is a battleground. Only the fittest survive.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anticipate 20th Of December 2021! Just 4 more days to go!
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by mosdii(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I missed you man!

Back and better, the gospel must be preached to all simps.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose? / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.