Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) (3731 Views)

Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parent,but Can Not Endure That Of Their BF / My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by thablogger: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lemme not lie here, I was also a victim of this, lol... how many people are guilty of this or have received this kinda message before?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/how-many-did-this-with-their-parents.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by emeijeh(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Well-done, to the self-confessed "indomie pikin" Op.

In our days, there was no GSM

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
emeijeh:

Exactly what I wanted to say, then it was landline abi telephone lol.
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by MJBOLT: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
even under 18 is denying indomie generation
Biglittlelois:

Exactly what I wanted to say, then it was landline abi telephone lol.
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

even under 18 is denying indomie generation

MJ, wetin nah, leave me alone with my age undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
emeijeh:

only doxology letter dey that time

1 Like

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
When did Nigeria even begin using mobile device, then was purely letter writing and you must start with ditto...... Back then while in skul for morning assembly letters sent to skul PMB box will be read and the owners will be called to come and pick it up, the first day I received a letter during my JSCE from a girl wishing me best of luck at first I no wan open the letter....

Omo such an experience I no fit 4get am...

1 Like

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by rex444(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hehehehe nostalgia
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
i did not because my mum bought for me phone
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by czarina(f): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
i did not because my mum bought for me phone
You mean your mum bought phone for you early 2000s or even late 90s How old were you?
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by GrossPrice: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
emeijeh:

ECONET?
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
czarina:
You mean your mum bought phone for you in the early 2000s or even late 90s How old were you?
yes blue bird flat phone like dat
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
came here to read lies

2 Likes

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
My first mobile line was a Trium 17 years ago. Using an Econet line.

Sim card was about 70k then when it was bought.

That was the time Mtn went to the National Assembly for a presentation and they distributed free phones. Our National Assembly members were fighting for the phones and the tearing each other's agbadas.

1 Like

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by Bucajunior(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mine was that i called my sec gf with my dad fone after the conversation i forgot to tell her not to redail this number.the stupid gal later called my dad calling him baby,men that single act almost cost me my education.

1 Like

Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
only doxology letter dey that time
Yes o.
"...if so, thanks be to God"
Re: How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) by aristocratic5(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Omo I do am wella.
My on na my popsy phone I use.
But my babe come forget call me one day nd na my fada pick.
It wasn't a funny experience

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects / Yawa - Female Armed Robber St!pp3d N@k£d & Beaten In Benin / I am the brokest person on nairaland see evidence PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.