Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start (5141 Views)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Pls How Do I Migrate To Canada As A Plumber? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start by BlackSan: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2021
kingvincenteze:
can s/africa be a good destination for me ? I said garmany and holland

Please don't think of going to south Africa. I'd suggest Canada. There's a thread for Canada migrants, you can ask questions there for further guidance.
Re: I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start by BlackSan: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
stay in Nigeria, you will be better off.... gullible people like you are duped on a daily basis by scammers and fake visa agents... and even if you miraculously finally get to your Eldorado, you will be right back to Nigeria broker than you left (in no time), and with your tail between your legs.

you have been warned!

You are the gullible one, you are not just gullible m. If you couldn't type anything sensible to answer his question then just read and pass by. Why the hell must have display your daft behavior here?

This is the second time you are coming here to discourage someone but dumb excuses.
Re: I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start by BlackSan: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Canada is good for you, it has a program for skilled trade workers like you. Listen not to the advise of those asking you to use an agent. Those agents will only dupe you and worse make you inadmissible. Find yourself to the Canada express entry thread on the travel section of Nairaland. Don't listen to the guy asking you to use an agent.

Bless you sis

Op she has said it all.
Don't let anyone discourage you and don't use agents. Some of those scammers might be reading this now.

All the information you need is in Canada forum.
Re: I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlackSan:
You are the gullible one, you are not just gullible m. If you couldn't type anything sensible to answer his question then just read and pass by. Why the hell must have display your daft behavior here?

This is the second time you are coming here to discourage someone but dumb excuses.

i did type a sensible answer to his question, and just because you dont see it that way, makes absolutely no difference... most people who go abroad illegaly (via BS agents) to be running from the law from one corner to the next, are just a step away from getting deported.... as i always advice,,,GET A PROPER VISA from the embassy before thinking of leaving, so that you can give yourself all opportunties available to you and dont come back with your tail between your leg,

1 Like

Re: I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start by BlackSan: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i did type a sensible answer to his question, and just because you dont see it that way, makes absolutely no difference... most people who go abroad illegaly (via BS agents) to be running from the law from one corner to the next, are just a step away from getting deported.... as i always advice,,,GET A PROPER VISA from the embassy before thinking of leaving, so that you can give yourself all opportunties available to you and dont come back with your tail between your leg,

Was it that difficult to say? Besides, he never said he was going through an illegal means, he only seek advice about it.
Re: I Am A Plumber I Want To Travel Abroad Were Do I Start by Clodmiran: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2023
It's awesome that you're thinking about traveling abroad. It can be an exciting adventure. Since you've got your international passport, that's a great start! To get a visa, you'll usually need to decide on your destination first and then check the specific requirements for that country. Each place has its own rules. Also, think about your skills as a plumber. Many countries have a demand for skilled tradespeople. You might want to explore opportunities in plumbing abroad. And hey, if you ever find yourself in NYC, I had a great experience with an emergency plumber there. You can check them out at https://primeplumbersbrooklyn.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Boston, Ma / Canada 'chop Aduro' / Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.