Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought (595 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by DirectReporter(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
My girlfriend told me a lot about herself and her family. Being an orphan and all that, her degree, her step mom and her past relationship.

I so much loved this girl. I would go foolishly as to post photos of her on WhatsApp just to get some past dates out of my life because she complains a lot whenever she goes through my WhatsApp .

Fast forward to last week, i wanted to open a business outlet in Abuja, just something small to get her out of her current job. I paid for everything and was satisfied with everything. Turned out my friend that advised me into opening the business duped me 500K and up till now his line has been off and he has relocated from here.

So, i told my girl. I told her i wanted to open a surprised business for her but was duped. We talked and talked all night about what next to do. She was paid yesterday her salary, 95K. So i told her to lend me 20K to enable me travel and take care of other expenses since i was about going to Delta State to see my Sick Dad. I noticed her countenance changed but she didn't say anything.

This afternoon i called her line and told her about the money, she promised to send it to me and up till now, she has not.

So i called her line this evening by 5 and to biggest shock a guy picked the call and was telling me "hello, who is on the line. Why are you disturbing my girl." I was shocked. So i just turned on loud music and was trying to get everything off my mind.

I finally had a thought, ever since have been dating this girl, i have not done any investigation on her, and i remembered how she was pushing people away from saying things about her whenever i was around.

I called a long time friend that claimed to have known her before and to my biggest shock, she has been lying to me. She is not an orphan and many other things she said turned out to be lies.

I am heart broken. Alone and angry. I even had to switch off my phone to prevents friends from calling me..

Please advise me because am totally freaked
Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by sapeleboi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
life goes on my friend

Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dedicated you frustrating and pain in looking for the modafucker that duped you. That is what you should be worried about! Bitçhes are everywhere! angry
Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by iTearHerToto: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
. Advise you on what That you should stay far away from ur bad energy hoe, or go hang yourself Come here! This should be the first and last time u would be this stupid. Lemme tell you again....see

All this hoes are only meant to be shagged ruthlessy. Their unfortunate, mouth agape punnna are only meant to be ravaged and dumped in a trash can. Plus they get to wash your clothes, iron, clean and mop the house plus backyard, wash your dog's plates after it's done eating, bath your dog, that's if you have a dog, but if you don't have go get one AsAP. These hoes are meant to cook, suck ur diick to stupor, lick ur balls, lick your arse well, then worship you like a god

All u have to do is give them money and you are good. Don't forget to dump dem in a trash can when u done with them.

Next time fall in love with a hoe instead of hustle and u will get scammed 10 times more.

Nonsense and Bayern's Clueless team angry
Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by Zanotty(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
U dn throw way 500k for her head like dat for dis buhari period.gee come make I pray for u.ur mumu must do abeg
Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by DirectReporter(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
So Painful.... Can't sleep as it is. ...Just hating everything around me cos of her
Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by Maga30(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2019
You need advice right

Move on!!!!!

You know it in your head.

Someone betraying your love can really have daunting psychological effect but you can't afford to remain that way

Infact you are supposed to be grateful you didn't marry her

If not........................

So, just carry on with life.

There are lots of girls who are just really bad, but it doesn't rule out the fact that they are good ones who would really adore you.

Focus on ur life once again and if you are patient enough, you will find her.

Good girls are 'found'
Its usually not easy to see them.

You will be fine!

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Girlfriend Is Not What I Thought by emorodili: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
DirectReporter:
My girlfriend told me a lot about herself and her family. Being an orphan and all that, her degree, her step mom and her past relationship.

I so much loved this girl. I would go foolishly as to post photos of her on WhatsApp just to get some past dates out of my life because she complains a lot whenever she goes through my WhatsApp .

Fast forward to last week, i wanted to open a business outlet in Abuja, just something small to get her out of her current job. I paid for everything and was satisfied with everything. Turned out my friend that advised me into opening the business duped me 500K and up till now his line has been off and he has relocated from here.

So, i told my girl. I told her i wanted to open a surprised business for her but was duped. We talked and talked all night about what next to do. She was paid yesterday her salary, 95K. So i told her to lend me 20K to enable me travel and take care of other expenses since i was about going to Delta State to see my Sick Dad. I noticed her countenance changed but she didn't say anything.

This afternoon i called her line and told her about the money, she promised to send it to me and up till now, she has not.

So i called her line this evening by 5 and to biggest shock a guy picked the call and was telling me "hello, who is on the line. Why are you disturbing my girl." I was shocked. So i just turned on loud music and was trying to get everything off my mind.

I finally had a thought, ever since have been dating this girl, i have not done any investigation on her, and i remembered how she was pushing people away from saying things about her whenever i was around.

I called a long time friend that claimed to have known her before and to my biggest shock, she has been lying to me. She is not an orphan and many other things she said turned out to be lies.

I am heart broken. Alone and angry. I even had to switch off my phone to prevents friends from calling me..

Please advise me because am totally freaked

Ogun kill you scammer
Scammer, scammed me of #3,800 claiming he sells recharge card

Acct no. 3063025694 name. Ogbor Nyerhovwo.
first-bank

Scam email - pinadmin@Rechargeprinting.ng

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies To Cure Your Appendicitis Without Surgery / Is This The Best Ulcer Remedy??? / Coronavirus Vaccine Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.