Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (114403 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
I said it that many pupils/students will begin to do many unusual things to get attention like success.
Don't be surprised that lady in the picture could be his mum, aunty or even a neighbor.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Motion123(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
He is tired of washing his white grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by lezz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Children this age should have their identity protected from the public in criminal matter. I don't see why this boy's face would be displayed all over for a misdemeanor.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Akowemoon(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Highest level of corruption
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by greggng: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
This can only happen in a movie
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by aristocratic5(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Correct guy. I feel ur swag

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by yhemmsy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
join us today

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
This boy right there is going far in life.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by idonhammer: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
igbo gini

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Olabodedennis(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amanew:
Afonjas self����
tongue
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by poyet(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Why is she looking that serious? This is not something super strange. It's part of what youngsters do. It's better to do it now than in the future.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by femo86(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Benblaq:
Papa ajasco pikin

Azzin AJASCO
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by blazer2018: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol...Smart boy grin grin grin

The boy is just finding away to survive thru school...some of us have been there, albeit in different instances.

It brings back a memory...In my secondary school days, we usually eat Jollof rice, fried Chicken and fruits on Sunday afternoons...but the pass into the dinning hall were a neat house wear, a plate and a spoon...unfortunately, most often than not after church service one wld find either his plate or spoon missing, and sometimes both...Being a not-to-miss delicacy, we would comb the nearby bushes, look for plates wash them clean(not be used though) and then find a broken spoon, hold on to the broken edge to deceive the Commandant or XO at the entrance of the hall. grin grin grin

Then when we get inside the hall, one wld then beg the table server to leave one's portion in the pot.

Something like this grin grin grin

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
I know the problem, he's a stripper , thankgod the ladies didn't find what's beneath his trouser pants
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Jowanson: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Davash222:
The most important is He wants to learn. Doesn’t matter if he comes with rags or naked. Caution him or better stIll get him a shirt. There is no need for cane here.

This is totally unacceptable! This is the reason why there so much moral decadence a strong decline in school etiquette. Back in my secondary school days, you dare not try this at all...Schools should have a standard and that standard should be maintained at all times...your post suggest pampering....that is unacceptable. You said caution him for what? Why did he have to break the school rules in the first place. It shows he purposely did it and that was the intent not because he never had the shirt in the first place..why did he have to cut it? To prove a point?

He should be flogged and made a scapegoat so that others would not think of doing so too...A school should be able to maintain a sound tradition.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by chisiudeh: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Teacher you go flog tire
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by nedupel(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ishilove:
Male children ehn. They need iron hands so they don't go haywire
Its well with you.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Looopy(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2019
deepwater:
Poverty no good o
China white fit be luxury for him house, who no go no know.

There was a time i wore cardigan all summer
Sotail neighbour ask me if heat no dey catch me at all.
But she no know say I saved all winter to buy that Warm clothing. As my money complete, I buy the pullover na him you come dey tell me say we dey summer

Omo I wear that Warm clothing all summer
This cracked me up lol
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by AlphaMajestic: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2019
IprintMONEY:
What did he find Useless! Bloggers. Later they wonder why Linda Ikeji is a billionaire

If u cant see anything then u ask...stop fooling ursef

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by sirqeeboi(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Actually there is dress or style like dis have seen it on ladies...put on collar and sleeve part only and put jacket or suit on ..
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by royalair(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Obara Jesus

1 Share

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by IprintMONEY: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2019
AlphaMajestic:

If u cant see anything then u ask...stop fooling ursef
talk to my dick
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Styluscrib(m): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2019
New school fashion cloth line for the run way,
Youngest fashion innovator.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 2:52am On Mar 31, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Wetin person Wan talk now sef?
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by don4real18(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2019
The school isn't supposed to put this online. The parents can get them sued
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by samtiyelov1(m): 4:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Ishilove:
I find it amusing that some children can be so deviously clever. According to the user who posted this picture, the boy's teachers forced him to remove his cardigan, and behold, this is what they found underneath. cheesy cheesy

Just look at the face of his teacher. She seems set to flog the devil out of him grin
The future of Africa! I weep for you, oh Africa! embarassed
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by vioment: 4:21am On Mar 31, 2019
i like the guy.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Omo that cane long shaa. If that cane touch d boy bare back, he go knw say bamboo nor be sugarcane.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2019
That is a very creative mind. The boy is probably a science student. The lad should be encourage to continue on the path of science.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by introvertme: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Jowanson:

This is totally unacceptable! This is the reason why there so much moral decadence a strong decline in school etiquette. Back in my secondary school days, you dare not try this at all...Schools should have a standard and that standard should be maintained at all times...your post suggest pampering....that is unacceptable. You said caution him for what? Why did he have to break the school rules in the first place. It shows he purposely did it and that was the intent not because he never had the shirt in the first place..why did he have to cut it? To prove a point?

He should be flogged and made a scapegoat so that others would not think of doing so too...A school should be able to maintain a sound tradition.

It wasn't stated that he did it deliberately.

You're already jumping to conclusions.

Back in my school, a lot of students did this not because they wanted to “break the school rules” ,they didn't have a shirt as at that time.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2019
SherylMiracle:
just maybe he can't afford a Uniform
I doubt it. This just looks like plain truancy. He may have destroyed his shirt and couldn't ask his parents for a replacement, so he chose the 'creative' way out.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:
Lol sense no go kill this boy gringrin
Over sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.