Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (114408 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2019
The boy just funny, but he only needs to be cautioned not punished.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Omudia11: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2019
Look at this one. Do female students not wear shirts under their cardigans? Do you know how many times I was told by a male teacher to take off my cardigan to check if there was a badge on the shirt I was wearing?
zanga420:

Can a male teacher tell a female student to pull off like this, without an outrage. The boy covered his gaddam body with something but na what's inside be una headache.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by muffyt05: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2019
This is a clear case of truancy and I'm so sure someone snitched him.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Gbagbuo247: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2019
We need this guys Brain in ASO ROCK
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by MrEndowed1: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2019
What was the teacher looking for under his cardigan?

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by mrhipup(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2019
All I see is creativity and smartness
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Malawian(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Epic Meme loading......
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by slimjohn2k5: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2019
This guy is a future fashion designer. I have actually been nursing this idea. Save cost of dry cleaning
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Davash222:
The most important is He wants to learn. Doesn’t matter if he comes with rags or naked. Caution him or better stIll get him a shirt. There is no need for cane here.

This guy was putting on a cardigan. It is harassment for anyone to force him to remove his cardigan. Lest he would have been a regular dressed up student. To make it worse, the teacher/school photographed him naked online. They need to be sued for harassment and public embarrassment
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by xavierx: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Jowanson: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
introvertme:

It wasn't stated that he did it deliberately.

You're already jumping to conclusions.

Back in my school, a lot of students did this not because they wanted to “break the school rules” ,they didn't have a shirt as at that time.

OK....
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by RealAdewole(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2019
neonly:

Men no bi lie me all of us in my family are all boys 6boys never knew my dad really tried until me sef join d race 3 boys something I fell like not coming home ND stay in an hotel hufffff

���
grin grin grin grin

Sebi na you wan boy pikin
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Yusluv13(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2019
A good teacher will find out the reasons why he cut his shirt, his parental history and then decides if he needs to be punished or need help. Who know if his cloth is burnt by iron and find it hard to buy another one, he still comes to school didn't go on the street to pack garbage and iron, sell stuffs at main road nor beg for money. The teachers should act like a lawyers sometimes not like policeman brain
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I find it amusing that some children can be so deviously clever. According to the user who posted this picture, the boy's teachers forced him to remove his cardigan, and behold, this is what they found underneath. cheesy cheesy

Just look at the face of his teacher. She seems set to flog the devil out of him grin

Na this kind one dey become Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin if not checked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
stevepee42:
Lol.....wetin we nor go see..... end time kids
He needs counseling and prayers plus deliverance.He is an inventor ,if I may say so.

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21
What's the big deal with his outftfit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.