Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Guys Get In Here! What Will U Do If U Girlfriend Choose To Tak Break Off Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here! What Will U Do If U Girlfriend Choose To Tak Break Off Sex (581 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Iceberg Twice The Size Of New York City About To Break Off, NASA Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here! What Will U Do If U Girlfriend Choose To Tak Break Off Sex by kmaster007: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello Guys,

Hope you had a stress free day out there? May Almighty God Bless Our Hustle

There have been a heated argument here with my villa mates and I have been asked to seek your opinions about this issue.

As we all know to be in a relationship without usual sex is nothing but trash.

A female villa mate said she can decide to go off sex for six months because of spiritual reasons. Then we asked, what if your boyfriend needs it urgently then she said he will have to wait because he will understand my reason. Huh!

Other guys here have been of the opinion that it’s automatic break up signal!

Let me stop here to listen to you opinion.

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Choose To Take
Break Off Sex?

Drop Your Comments Below
Re: Guys Get In Here! What Will U Do If U Girlfriend Choose To Tak Break Off Sex by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
kmaster007:
Hello Guys,

There have been a heated argument here with my villa mates and I have been asked to seek your opinions about this issue.

A female villa mate said she can decide to go off sex for six months because of spiritual reasons. Then we asked, what if your boyfriend needs it urgently then she said he will have to wait because he will understand my reason. Huh!

Break Off Sex?

Drop Your Comments Below
i will respect her decision and stick with her and pray temptation no come my way. If any Pucci dangles my way maybe after like 3 months of waiting na die oh
Re: Guys Get In Here! What Will U Do If U Girlfriend Choose To Tak Break Off Sex by greatnaija01: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
kmaster007:
Hello Guys,

Break Off Sex?

Drop Your Comments Below

BEFORE you started having sex, did you die prematurely?

or did you get sick due to lack of sex, SO WHY IS IT NOW A MAJOR ISSUE?

So many break ups occur because people choose relationships as escape route to sex.

Pls if she says NO SEX, you will not die UNLESS it is only sex you entered it for.

After all the sex, in yourr 40s and 60s, your body will calm down and you will have to face more serious things in Life
Re: Guys Get In Here! What Will U Do If U Girlfriend Choose To Tak Break Off Sex by chiiraq802(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
I will change JUNIOR (preeeek) to another school grin

(1) (Reply)

You Caught Your Partner... / What Can You Do In 40 Seconds / Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.