Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church (897 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
this is celestial city in Ogun state built by cherubim and seraphim church in 1980s

these are one of numerous cities owned by churches in Ogun state

in middle is a bigggg church built in 2017

making ogun state headquarters of church camps in nigeria

pics below

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
k

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
lalasticlala

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
k

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
h

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
cherubim and seraphim engineers

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
j

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Chaii ìí... I wonder how ur family feels when they see you post stuffs like this.....
Why don't you just make necessary research before displaying Ur mumuish attitude... Don't tell me you don't know the difference because you opened a thread for likes and FP on an incoorrect information.. Meaning you should have tried to research abit

That is celestial Basilica built by celestial... Built by Celestial church of Christ not cherubim and seraphim..

#wearecelestians
#lastboatofsalvation
#Halleluyah

Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by otipoju(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2019
I tire for the guy. You dont know the difference between Cele and C and S
Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by otipoju(m): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2019
They finally finished this building. After 30 something years. God be praised.
Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by suremanpatriot: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2019
congrats my ppl
Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2019
kallmemrB:
Chaii ìí... I wonder how ur family feels when they see you post stuffs like this.....
Why don't you just make necessary research before displaying Ur mumuish attitude... Don't tell me you don't know the difference because you opened a thread for likes and FP on an incoorrect information.. Meaning you should have tried to research abit

That is celestial Basilica built by celestial... Built by Celestial church of Christ not cherubim and seraphim..

#wearecelestians
#lastboatofsalvation
#Halleluyah

Research for where?

Don't u know that at least 30% of news on nairaland is fake news?

I just c pictures and I post them

I can't come and kill myself
Re: Pictures Of Celestial City In Ogun State By Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Unlimitk:

Research for where?

Don't u know that at least 30% of news on nairaland is fake news?

I just c pictures and I post them

I can't come and kill myself
so rather that making things better u are fueling it more to become worse..

You are a typical Nigerian.... U are part of the country's prob

(1) (Reply)

Science Refutes God: Debate Between Hopeforcharles And I / VIDEO: Benny Hinn Declares Buhari Government 'Evil'! / The Church Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.