Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Friend Needs Your advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Your advise. (823 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your advise. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2019
J

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by raphroye: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Make I sit down dey learn cool
Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by alphaNomega: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2019
bozzyjoan:
Good morning nairalanders. I will go straight to the point. My very good friend need your advice on this. His fiance whom he want to mary ending of this year, which they did an elaborate introduction last year december is denying him sex and this my friend seams not to be able to cope with this anymore. It caused alot of fight between them and to my surprise my friend told me he will get a side chick to satisfy himself cuz he cant cope with it anymore. He told me he had to masturbate last week that which he stopped 2008. Now my libido is high i cant cope anymore. I will make sure i use a condom and wont kiss this my back up chick. I don't know what to say to him but all what i asked him was that is your girl a virgin and he replied by saying no she is not. That they have both shared alot about their past together. That made me weak.

When you own up to the situation you will be duly advised
Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

When you own up to the situation you will be duly advised
so i should lie about the real identity and say its me. If u don't have a word of advise for him, thanks for booking a space.
Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by SEXONLY: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Your friend should settle this with her before going into the marriage otherwise he will regret it. My little cent.
Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 31, 2019
SEXONLY:
Your friend should settle this with her before going into the marriage otherwise he will regret it. My little cent.
THANK YOU
Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by Apination(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2019
Even if she's a virgin, she can't deny me my right, provided I have gone to see her people talk more of someone who has been under the anointing. What's she hiding? Abi she get HIV? Abi her NuNu has been been dug beyond repair? If she can open her legs for some small boys in the past, she has no excuse now o because Na so Dem dey start witchcraft when Dem want carry enter marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Apination:
Even if she's a virgin, she can't deny me my right, provided I have gone to see her people talk more of someone who has been under the anointing. What's she hiding? Abi she get HIV? Abi her NuNu has been been dug beyond repair? If she can open her legs for some small boys in the past, she has no excuse now o because Na so Dem dey start witchcraft when Dem want carry enter marriage undecided
hmmm..thank u bro.
Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by Dami12345: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2019
bozzyjoan:
Good morning nairalanders. I will go straight to the point. My very good friend need your advice on this. His fiance whom he want to mary ending of this year, which they did an elaborate introduction last year december is denying him sex and this my friend seams not to be able to cope with this anymore. It caused alot of fight between them and to my surprise my friend told me he will get a side chick to satisfy himself cuz he cant cope with it anymore. He told me he had to masturbate last week that which he stopped 2008. "Now my libido is high i cant cope anymore. I will make sure i use a condom and wont kiss this my back up chick" that he told me. I don't know what to say to him but all what i asked him was that is your girl a virgin and he replied by saying no she is not. That they have both shared alot about their past together. That made me weak.

Serious red flag.
1. She doesn't love him anymore. Fact .
2. She is hiding a lot worse.
3. She doesn't respect or care about his issues, marrying such a woman is suicide.

Your friend will just waste money. I can understand if she was a virgin, but a non- virgin? Bro your brother is being scammed. The girl is probably doing her last rounds or sex till proper marriage is done.
Besides , didnt you guy see a proper virgin to marry.

I recent heard. Shocking news. A man called his in-laws to tell them that their daughter was a virgin and thank them. There was jubilation in front of me. A 28 yr old lady who finished university? Wow. Such marriage starts on a good footing.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:45am On Mar 31, 2019
The earlier you guys realize that premarital sex is wrong the better for you. I hope God reveals his intentions to her and bless her with a better man.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by femmoy(m): 2:58am On Mar 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
The earlier you guys realize that premarital sex is wrong the better for you. I hope God reveals his intentions to her and bless her with a better man.

Are u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by seniorgozman(m): 3:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Your friend should leave that relationship as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:28am On Mar 31, 2019
His girlfriend dey give another person the condo

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by united442(m): 4:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Dami12345:

Serious red flag.
1. She doesn't love him anymore. Fact .
2. She is hiding a lot worse.
3. She doesn't respect or care about his issues, marrying such a woman is suicide.

Your friend will just waste money. I can understand if she was a virgin, but a non- virgin? Bro your brother is being scammed. The girl is probably doing her last rounds or sex till proper marriage is done.
Besides , didnt you guy see a proper virgin to marry.

I recent heard. Shocking news. A man called his in-laws to tell them that their daughter was a virgin and thank them. There was jubilation in front of me. A 28 yr old lady who finished university? Wow. Such marriage starts on a good footing.

OP here is what your friend needs..

i can bet my life that the man is 101% rightgrin...especially that no. 1 and 2....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by anochuko01(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2019
ur friend should get a sex doll...or make holes on the wall...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your advise. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2019
anochuko01:
ur friend should get a sex doll...or make holes on the wall...
abeg wetin hapn na. Woman never finish 4 diz world na.

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Adult Group For Abeokuta Residents Only !!!!!!! / Age 30 Yet Single / When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.