Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today (8616 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by adetem(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2019
May God continue to strength you and blessed you the more..... I believe this message because I've experience such spirit in many occasions even yesterday. My problem is how to follow the leading spirit because most of the time is two spirit always be like directing me, sometimes I fail sometime I pass e.g
There was a day the spirit really disturbed me not to go out seriously beating my heart, but for no reason I saw myself thinking to fuel my car. I pick up the key I start my car, on my way going my heart was still beating of having an accident I slow down and I pray God help me and to avoid any bad thing like that I was slowing in driving, gentle moving and I still follow route that not much busy to get to my destination.
What happen next
There was a traffic at the front after I've successfully came out from the route I followed and my car was the last to stop on that traffic behold just a minute I heard heavy noise from back before I think or know what happened another car hit me from behind... I started blaming myself that what important thing I came to do outside.
So I have many experience like that but my problem is how would I follow the correct spirit when is given directive on what to do? Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
adetem:
May God continue to strength you and blessed you the more..... I believe this message because I've experience such spirit in many occasions even yesterday. My problem is how to follow the leading spirit because most of the time is two spirit always be like directing me, sometimes I fail sometime I pass e.g
There was a day the spirit really disturbed me not to go out seriously beating my heart, but for no reason I saw myself thinking to fuel my car. I pick up the key I start my car, on my way going my heart was still beating of having an accident I slow down and I pray God help me and to avoid any bad thing like that I was slowing in driving, gentle moving and I still follow route that not much busy to get to my destination.
What happen next
There was a traffic at the front after I've successfully came out from the route I followed and my car was the last to stop on that traffic behold just a minute I heard heavy noise from back before I think or know what happened another car hit me from behind... I started blaming myself that what important thing I came to do outside.
So I have many experience like that but my problem is how would I follow the correct spirit when is given directive on what to do? Thank you
If you can glean through the post once more you will find where the OP emphasizes on PEACE OF MIND. That is the key.
May the Almighty God continue to help and comfort us by His Holy Spirit through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by unstoppable51(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
soulminister:
I have really struggled with this for a long time. With this explanation, I'll put it to practice. Thank you a lot for this.
Glory to God
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by unstoppable51(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Aphroditee:
guess this message is for me
God be praised!
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by unstoppable51(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

My answer to this will be shocking.

God did not tell Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. God does not tempt with evil. If someone was caught in 2019 trying to sacrifice his son and says it was God that commanded him, I'm certain many Christians will say it's not true. No, it's not true because God does not tempt with evil.

What happened to Abraham is that he didn't hear well. God was revealing the gospel to Abraham that He(God) will sacrifice his own Son(Jesus), and Abraham coming from paganism understood that concept to be the other way round. God does not temp with evil
Exactly, there is a post titled JEHOVAH JIREH - THE GOD WHO SEES AHEAD OF TIME & PROVIDES on [url=https://www.feedmejesus.com] that actually explains this.
Good answer bro!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

God did not tell Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. God does not tempt with evil. If someone was caught in 2019 trying to sacrifice his son and says it was God that commanded him, I'm certain many Christians will say it's not true. No, it's not true because God does not tempt with evil.

What happened to Abraham is that he didn't hear well. God was revealing the gospel to Abraham that He(God) will sacrifice his own Son(Jesus), and Abraham coming from paganism understood that concept to be the other way round. God does not temp with evil

The case of Jesus is an exception for one reason Jesus was about to be separated from God for a while by taking the sins of the world in himself.

I don't think there's a decision you'll want to make today that involves you carrying the sins of the world.

Also you can pray like Jesus did and receive peace like he received to carry out the enormous task. Even Jesus eventually received that peace
Hmm. This is different. Not many will agree o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by raymondele86(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=ArchAngelos999 post=77138383]

The case of Jesus is an exception for one reason Jesus was about to be separated from God for a while by taking the sins of the world in himself.

I don't think there's a decision you'll want to make today that involves you carrying the sins of the world.

Also you can pray like Jesus did and receive peace like he received to carry out the enormous task. Even Jesus eventually received that peace.

Your answer was really shocking and convincing. You sure are knowledgeable about the words of God. I pray that the anointing and spirit of God will not depart from you in Jesus name. Shalom

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
igbodefender:
Hmm. This is different. Not many will agree o.

Lol, i know. But anyone who disagrees with this has to agree that God can tempt with evil. So that instead of a criminal to say it was satan that pushed him, he can say that it was God

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=raymondele86 post=77143594][/quote]

Katalaba...

God Spirit never leaves. Thank you bro. And I pray that you increase in grace and in the understanding of God's word
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Hhhmmmm... We learn everyday, that doesn't exclude me too. I'm here to learn.

This Is What I Know:
From your response above, this caught me "The mind is a doorway that leads to the flesh or the spirit" . It should be written "The mind is the doorway that leads to the flesh or the spirit" .
Going by the quote above, Human is ever a Spiritual Being. Meaning every human performs spiritual exercise everyday. The thing is, he/she is either connected to the Positive Spiritual Forces or Negative Spiritual Forces.

The Positive Spiritual Forces is the Light, while
The Negative Spiritual Forces is the Dark.

A man/woman who is aware of his/her thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions can be said to have come out of the flesh and living in the realm of the spirit. Even when a man is aware of his powers, he can either use his knowledge for good or evil (the power of choice).

We have 3 sets of Living Human Beings, they are (i) the self-aware beings connected to Light, (ii) the self-aware beings connected to the Dark, and (iii) the ignorants dwelling from flesh (living under the manipulation of the number (ii) beings).

(i) Self-Aware - Light :
This set of humans are connected to the Magnificent Source, Light . The men/woman in this category are known for their unfainting Love for Humanity. They are living with the Truth and Light in them, they pave the way for others. Majority people admire them but a few are willing to heed their Principles. They are the most Successful of men. They embrace the welfare of humanity as their own Responsibilities.
They are very Tolerant and doesn't Criticize.
They are now the Ones in charge of the World Affairs
. They are the best inventors, the best surgeons & doctors, the best scientists etc.

(i) Self-Aware - Dark :
This set of humans also knows the truth about the existence of humanity, but they chose the path of manipulation, deceit, fear, guilt, intimidation to pierce through human psychology for their own advantage.
This set of humans were previously in charge of the world affairs. They are already conquered by the Light Forces just like Christ came with the declaration. But the beings in this category are holding the third category of humans to ransome. They knew Light is here, but they are refusing to let go. They are afraid of losing so many slaves to Freedom.
They are also powerful & rich, but they are doomed to lose the battle. Examples are the Religious Leaders, Politicians, Terrorists etc

(iii) Unaware - Ignorants, Captives (Hostages):
This set of humans are the majority, especially in Africa, Nigeria. The gates of their minds have been closed against the Light.
This category of men/women are living without awareness, they live randomly. They can't remember what they thought about 10mins ago. They are vulnerable in their feelings, emotions and thoughts. They let petty things in easily, they have no resistance.
Their Thoughts is full of others misdoings. This set of humans lacks understanding, they change their minds every now and then. They are the poorest.
This set of Humans are living under the Influence of the Self-Aware Dark Humans.

Conclusion:
Any man/woman can live in any of the above categories the moment he/she decides to do so.
If you desire to live in the First Category (Light), you must seek knowledge. You must seek to know and Understand.

Wisdom is the Christ waiting to Govern us

Shalom.

I find this interesting. Also I notice the emphasis on knowledge and wisdom. But a caring, seemingly successful individual isn't necessarily the hallmark of Light, neither is the lack of financial prowess evidence is darkness. We've seen rich, famous, moral role models that committed suicide because they saw no meaning in their lives

I wish to state expressly as John says it: Christ Jesus is the True Light that lights up every man, and this Light shines and overcomes darkness.

Wisdom, Knowledge is not a thing but a Person, Jesus Christ. And anyone who has received Jesus(eternal life) by believing in His death, burial and resurrection and received The Wisdom into his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by adetem(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Agrogbeide:
If you can glean through the post once more you will find where the OP emphasizes on PEACE OF MIND. That is the key.
May the Almighty God continue to help and comfort us by His Holy Spirit through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
amen thanks
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by sowilli: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

Also you can pray like Jesus did and receive peace like he received to carry out the enormous task. Even Jesus eventually received that peace
Abraham heard well and the instruction was literal. Take your son and sacrifice and the son was Isaac not Jesus. He wasn’t troubled in anyway- that was why when the son asked him, where is the lamb? He said God will provide. Why didn’t you say he didn’t hear well when God said he will have a son.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by sowilli: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
igbodefender:
Please OP, I have a question or 2.

1. Was Abraham at peace after God told him to sacrifice his son, Isaac?

2. Was Jesus Christ at peace at the garden of Gethsemane? The Bible says His heart was troubled because he knew he would soon be crucified.

And yet, John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son to die for us..."

So, God's will at that moment was troubling his heart. So, I think, sometimes, God's will might be the more troubling one in our hearts, not the one that gives us more peace. Sometimes.

What's your reaction to this?
Abraham wasn’t troubled. He said clearly, the Lord will provide. Jesus was troubled doesn’t mean he didn’t have peace, in the end he said father glorify thy son so that you may be glorified. He was being led by the spirit but he was troubled because he knew what he was going to pas through. Just like a man will be troubled if he was going to be killed. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t led by the spirit.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by sowilli: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

@ your bolded, how about Job. God can tempt with any thing but he won’t let you loose in the end as long as you keep faith. In his words” have you found my servant Job” there is none like him.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
sowilli:
@ your bolded, how about Job. God can tempt with any thing but he won’t let you loose in the end as long as you keep faith. In his words” have you found my servant Job” there is none like him.

It's wasn't God that tempted job but satan. What God does is not to let the temptation be too high for the believer
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
sowilli:
Abraham heard well and the instruction was literal. Take your son and sacrifice and the son was Isaac not Jesus. He wasn’t troubled in anyway- that was why when the son asked him, where is the lamb? He said God will provide. Why didn’t you say he didn’t hear well when God said he will have a son.

Whether Abraham had peace is irrelevant to the fact that it was a temptation of evil. So if we see a news on nairaland tomorrow of someone attempting human sacrifice and he attributes it to God's request he has a case, since you believe God can tempt with evil.

The writers and patriarchs attributed things to God which they misunderstood. Christ is the express representation of God's character. If it's not the nature of Christ, it is not the nature of God. God doesn't tempt with evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by sowilli: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

Whether Abraham had peace is irrelevant to the fact that it was a temptation of evil. So if we see a news on nairaland tomorrow of someone attempting human sacrifice and he attributes it to God's request he has a case, since you believe God can tempt with evil.

The writers and patriarchs attributed things to God which they misunderstood. Christ is the express representation of God's character. If it's not the nature of Christ, it is not the nature of God. God doesn't tempt with evil

the only time God asked for a human sacrifice was with Abraham and Jesus. Where else in the Bible did he? And every form of blood sacrifice( animal inclusive) stopped after Jesus came. Did you see any blood sacrifice in the New Testament. So if any one says God asked him to kill his child now, you know he is hearing from the devil not God. If someone tells you God asked him to sacrifice his house and he becomes homeless for a while, would you call that evil? The things of the spirit are deep.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by sowilli: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

It's wasn't God that tempted job but satan. What God does is not to let the temptation be too high for the believer
now you agree that God can allow temptation and hello temptation is never good. Temptations are always bad. That is why they are called temptations
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by kimco(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2019
sowilli:
[B]the only time God asked for a human sacrifice was with Abraham and Jesus. Where else in the Bible did he? [/B]And every form of blood sacrifice( animal inclusive) stopped after Jesus came. Did you see any blood sacrifice in the New Testament. So if any one says God asked him to kill his child now, you know he is hearing from the devil not God. If someone tells you God asked him to sacrifice his house and he becomes homeless for a while, would you call that evil? The things of the spirit are deep.

Jepthath sacrificed his daughter. A promise made to God if he let's him win over his enemies. First to come out of his house. She did.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by sowilli: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2019
kimco:

Jepthath sacrificed his daughter. A promise made to God if he let's him win over his enemies. First to come out of his house. She did.
check the verb- asked. Indirectly we can say he asked but all of that stopped in the Old Testament.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by kimco(m): 1:24am On Apr 01, 2019
sowilli:
check the verb- asked. Indirectly we can say he asked but all of that stopped in the Old Testament.

Please be clear on this. I know u said that it all stopped aftter new testament was introduced but a question was asked (rhetoric or otherwise) and I added to it information that was not included in the post.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
sowilli:
now you agree that God can allow temptation and hello temptation is never good. Temptations are always bad. That is why they are called temptations

There's a difference between allowing temptation and being the tempter.

You are trying to argue that God is a temper, let's agree to disagree
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
sowilli:
the only time God asked for a human sacrifice was with Abraham and Jesus. Where else in the Bible did he? And every form of blood sacrifice( animal inclusive) stopped after Jesus came. Did you see any blood sacrifice in the New Testament. So if any one says God asked him to kill his child now, you know he is hearing from the devil not God. If someone tells you God asked him to sacrifice his house and he becomes homeless for a while, would you call that evil? The things of the spirit are deep.

You just acknowledged that human sacrifice is devilish post-Christ, wasnt it devilish before Christ came. Was this not what the Canaanites practiced?

Your answer also posits that God has changed, scripture clearly tells us God cannot change
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
kimco:

A lot of things attributed to God in the O. T were not actually of God. The prophets had a limited understanding of God. Jesus Christ is the express image of the invisible God, if it's not Christ character it's not God's character If God is accepting human sacrifice then lets leave the pagans alone.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by kimco(m): 2:55am On Apr 02, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

A lot of things attributed to God in the O. T were not actually of God. The prophets had a limited understanding of God. Jesus Christ is the express image of the invisible God, if it's not Christ character it's not God's character If God is accepting human sacrifice then lets leave the pagans alone.
i only gave him the info he asked for...that's all sir. I dnt want to argue pls. I have learnt not...it yields nothing here. Just a waste of one's time.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Mryacks: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
unstoppable51:
From FeedMeJesus.com

Have you ever had that moment when you desperately needed God’s direction to know what exactly you ought to do and how you should do it?

I mean we’ve all had these moments when we are caught between two or more decisions and we needed to be led by the Spirit to make the right one.

A common pain most people face at such moments is having the people they look up to for spiritual guidance give them that popular “go look through the Bible” answer. Like you can literally find whether to relocate to Benin or Ibadan from the Bible.

Don’t get me wrong. While it is true that the Bible can guide you through decision making, it is also true you cannot depend on it for things outside of it. Day to day choices I mean.

For instance, there’s not a single part of the Bible that says you can attend University of Nigeria, Nsukka or Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. So if you are faced with the decision of choosing between the two schools, you can’t actually know from the Bible which is best for you to attend at the moment and get your degree.

You will have to depend on something other than the Bible for that choice. That is where the Spirit of God comes in.

But the unfortunate thing is, most people have actually made being led by God more difficult than it really is.

That is why today, we’ll take a closer look at the Word again and see what it’s got to say about the leading of the Spirit and how we can easily know when God is leading us in a particular direction or not.

Let us start with Ezekiel 36:26-27 (KJV)

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them.”

From the above passage, we can see that God’s promises to cause His people to walk in His ways, which is to lead them, actually pre-dates the New Covenant writings.

Although the type of leading the writer was talking about here was to be ushered in by the New Covenant because as at the time this prophecy was given, the people were led in a completely different way - mostly externally via signs and symbols.

They had to depend on things like the Urim and Thummim, Events, Fleece and occasionally prophets who only had the Spirit of God dwelling on them on specific occasions for directions.

For instance in Judges Chapter 6, Verses 36 to 40

“And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said,

Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.

And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.

And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.

And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.”

It wasn't just Gideon alone. A whole lot of the Old Testament folks depended on such methods to know when they are being divinely led to carry out a particular function or not.

But this wasn’t the best God had in store for them. So He inspired Ezekiel and several other prophets to tell His people that a day is coming when they will no longer depend on such external forces to know when He’s leading them or not.

They will have His Spirit permanently living within them all (not just resting on a selected few occasionally) and causing them to walk in His ways. A promise which was fulfilled in the New Birth.

At New Birth, we ALL received within us the Holy Spirit of God, that knows the mind of God.

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.” Ephesians 1:13

So at the New Birth (when we first believed the Gospel), we received the Spirit of God within us, and this Spirit knows the mind of God or the will of God concerning us.

“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” 1 Cor.2:11-12

Knowing what God will have us do at every and any moment of our lives, this Spirit of God leads or causes us to do those things.

But how does He do this so we are able to do the will of God effortlessly? The writer of Philippians, our brother Paul, gives us a clue.

“For it is God which worketh in you both to WILL and DO of his good pleasure.” Phi.2:13 KJV (Emphasis mine)

Here Apostle Paul clearly points out to us that the Spirit of God in causing us or leading us to DO the pleasure of God first of all makes that pleasure our WILL or DESIRE.

That is, the Spirit puts God’s directions first in our hearts as a compelling desire. Having become our desires, we effortlessly do them.

So there is no force pulling us externally or threatening us with a loud voice saying for instance, “this is my will for you John Smith, do it.” No, not all. We just sense within our hearts a deep desire to do something and we follow it through knowing that that is what God would have us do.

Does it now mean every of our hearts desire or will after we are born again are of God?
Certainly not! You and I both know a desire to do evil or hurt others cannot in any way be from God.

So the desires here that God inspires or puts within our hearts are godly, pure and edifying.

How then can I be sure between two godly desires of my heart, the one I should follow or do at a particular time? [/b]The Bible tells us:

[b]“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7 KJV

The word translated as “keep” in that verse 7 is the same word for “guard”. Here it is used to mean that God’s peace, like a sentinel will guard and patrol before the hearts door, preserving it from the intrusion of fear and doubts.

That is to say, the decision God would have us make will be surrounded with absolute peace.

Colossians 3:15 read from the Good News Translation, throws a greater light on this:

“The peace that Christ gives is to guide you in the decisions you make; for it is to this peace that God has called you together in the one body. And be thankful.”

So again we see that when it comes to following our hearts desires, the Spirit of God also floods those godly desires with absolute peace. The kind that passes human understandings. By going ahead to do those things, we’ll discover we have actually done the will of God for our lives at that moment.

This is the primary way God leads us in the New Covenant which is today, He puts His desires within our hearts, surrounding it with peace, enabling us both to WILL and DO of His good pleasure.

Other ways He can do this is by using other believers to confirm the deep desires he has already placed within our hearts backed up by total peace. That means you should discard whatever anyone said God said you should do that you completely have no peace about.

So is there a decision you have to make today and you are trusting God for His leading, it’s time you check your heart for those godly desires (and trust your heart cos it’s brand new) and go with the one you have the most peace about.

That is the Spirit of God leading you in God’s directions for you to do His will.

Glory to God!

We are not confused, we walk in His directions. Today and always! Glory to God!

Source: https://www.feedmejesus.com/2018/12/the-leading-of-spirit-gods-direction.html

FEEDMEJESUS is your go-to place for well researched Christ-centred articles and teachings on different topics from the Bible.

absolutely refreshing read. Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by unstoppable51(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2019
unstoppable51:
From FeedMeJesus.com

FEEDMEJESUS is your go-to place for well researched Christ-centred articles and teachings on different topics from the Bible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Protestants, How Then Were You Saved??? / Some Things That Don't Add Up In The Bible / Will A Born Again Christian Commit Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.