Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? (1504 Views)

.... / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Does The Size Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by betabeta: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
Just asking,
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by sexylogan(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
I'm also curious
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by albridge(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2010
trust ladies to act all nice and decent like "me i cant talk about d**k size o! me i am a decent girl o! meanwhile who betide you if you are a man and you dont have the right equipment. why do you think all those stories of oga's wife sleeping with driver came from. sometimes its because oga doesn't have the right equipment. na wa for these ladies sha! they just dey pretend like sey e no concern them. haba! women and their pretentious ways. i beg make una answer the question jo!
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Rocktation(f): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2010
I suggest you give your lives to Christ.
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by lamis(f): 3:21am On Sep 09, 2010
size mary o, who needs skinny hot dog if its nt mouthfull cool
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by InkedNerd(f): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2010
No, size doesn't matter.
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by SAGoddess: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2010
It matters, A LOT but most importantly, the owner must be able to work it otherwise he is as good as dead! wink
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2010
this is an issue that has me confused. What exactly do women want?

Inked_Nerd:

No, size doesn't matter.

SA Goddess:

It matters, A LOT but most importantly, the owner must be able to work it otherwise he is as good as dead! wink
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by SAGoddess: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2010
davidylan:

this is an issue that has me confused. What exactly do women want?

Women are not one person, we are individuals who want different things, Mary may not like what Roses likes. . . . .same with men, not all men want the same thing!
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2010
Good point SA goddess. . . its something i have always mulled over. Besides, each woman's preferences are not always written on her forehead.
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by SAGoddess: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2010
Make her comfortable enough to open up to you, to let you know what she likes and doesn't like. . . . . . .we are actually easy and uncomplicated beings! cool
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Marhoski(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, size doesn't matter.
reasons-expantiate
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Marhoski(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

throw more light
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by SAGoddess: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2010
Marhoski:

throw more light

Self-explanatory but anyway. . . . . . . . .

If it is too big and the owner uses it as a weapon, it is useless
If it is smallish to average size but the owner can work it and make the toes curl, I will take it thanks wink
Too small won't work either cheesy
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Omolola1(f): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2010
Size does matter to me! i dont like guys dat are too fat
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by albridge(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2010
we are actually easy and uncomplicated beings!

really? cool
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by albridge(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2010
If it is too big and the owner uses it as a weapon, it is useless
If it is smallish to average size but the owner can work it and make the toes curl, I will take it thanks Wink
Too small won't work either

undecided undecided

i thank God for my life
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by SAGoddess: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2010
albridge:

really? cool

I believe we are uncomplicated beings, well, I know I am! wink
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by ice234: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2010
a bit
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Marhoski(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2010
hhmmnn, @goddess
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by Madukaele(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2010
Omolola1:

Size does matter to me! i dont like guys dat are too fat
190 i hope say ur man o war no fat if not u don enter 1 chance. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by sexylogan(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2010
@ all the ladies in the house: Can u be more specific? How big is 'too big' and how small is 'too small' for you?
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by 1102(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2010
Madukaele:

190 i hope say your man o war no fat if not u don enter 1 chance. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DEATH,
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by MOBO444(f): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2010
What size, hmmm.
Re: Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? by jubrealguy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2010
2 d gurls in d house, what can u say about avery fat one but not too long and works tirelessly

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wan Turn Armed Robber Because Of His Girlfriend! / Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice / Where Is Fickle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.