Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Had A Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream (298 Views)

I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream by Gaspardd(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2019
That i got married to a very beautiful girl. She was very very beautiful and i was really so much in love with her. I can still remember how she smiles and how she leans on me whenever she does that.
In the dream her mum died immediately after she joined our hands together. The dream was kinda estactic but waking up in real life, shldnt i be really scared?

(1) (Reply)

Single,divorced And Matured Women Only / ‘jeremiah Terminator Leroy’ Trailer / How To Defense Yourself As A Man Or Lady For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.