Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream (5457 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Yesterday evening, I went to the ATM and after that, I bought some fruits and a few other things in different shops.

Getting home, I happy dropped everything I bought and went to the kitchen to prepare the fruit. Everything was good and I showered and slept like a happy man.

This morning, I started looking for my wallet and till now, I haven't seen it. I have gone to the last shop I went and luckily it was opened, but the woman said she didn't see any wallet.

I'm currently at home, on my bed, feeling depressed. The money inside is just 15k, but all my MasterCards and IDs are inside.

My prayer is for God to touch the person who picked it to return it and take all the money inside. I don't need the money, but my ATMs.

In fact, everything just happened like magic and I'm still dumbfounded.

I have lost interest in everything today.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2020
If I see this wallet, I'm going to do another giveaway as a way to thank God — I'm just depressed right now.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Froshloaded: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Your nairaland enemies don finally get u grin grin
I hope you find it soon bro smiley

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Your nairaland enemies din finally get u grin grin
I hope you find it soon bro smiley

I'm just weak today. Nothing moves me again today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Somzee(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry about that, I pray you find it quick.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Nopanties:
Na one of the reason why I no dey keep better money for wallet.

This is the first time I'm misplacing a wallet and I can't even explain how it happened. I'm just confused. The only money with me now is 500 Naira. My ATMs, there is fire on the mountain. I mean, ALL my ATMs are inside.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Ekemeze: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:
If I see this wallet, I'm going to do another giveaway as a way to thank God — I'm just depressed right now.
My candid advise move your money to an account not linked to your Atm or deactivate them to avoid stories that touch...you know you are public figure there could be monitoring spirits watching you.Now seat down and do a memory recall...where you distracted by pickpockets.Pele

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Ekemeze:
I pray you find it today.

Meanwhile you should block your Account now.

U suppose know that one sha

I have hope the good Nigerian who picked it will locate me back, but I don't know how.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Oluwanoodles(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Your wallet is inside your house. Look around, U will find it.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
uruba23:

My candid advise move your money to an account not linked to your Atm or deactivate them to avoid stories that touch...you know you are public figure there could be monitoring spirits watching you.Now seat down and do a memory recall...where you distracted by pickpockets.Pele

I don't even let passerby at the market come close to me in the first place because of fear of COVID.

I went to the last shop I bought something yesterday to buy milk and the woman said the money I gave her was from my wallet.

My main account has no ATM associated to it for security reasons, so there is no fear. Only my Payoneer and other withdrawing accounts.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Quietly(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2020
God would see u through...better check-in your room again and thank me later
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry to hear about this, but how can the person locate you?

Except you have your phone number in your wallet and if not, you just have to move on.

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2020
They have made it

Those people right now

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by gbami(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Find your bank Code To block your account...
GTB...Dial *737*51*74# with the registered phone number
Go to the bank to get a new ATM Card
How To Block Your Account Or ATM Card By Yourself
Block Your Account Or ATM Card
It is advisable to know how to block your account or ATM card immediately in the case of fraud. Rushing to the nearest bank to do that might be time consuming and risky.

Different Banks have different ways of allowing their Customers block their ATM Card or the Account without visiting the Bank.

Block your Account /ATM card when these occur-
1. Your Mobile phone , ATM card or hardware token is stolen
2. When you think that your Mobile banking password, internet banking password or ATM PIN has been compromised.

The customer visits any Nigerian bank branch to unblock the account any time .

Using your card online can cause your card to be compromised. Online frauds go on everyday. I have previously discussed one way of tackling online banking frauds (check it out here). If you always use your card online, you need know more on how to protect your card during online payment

How Do I Block My GTBank ATM Card.
GTBank allows Customers to block their ATM Card without visiting the Bank .

Customers simply text ” HOTLIST (NUBAN Account Number) to 08076665555

Example:

HOTLIST 0109405727 to 08076665555 (where 0109405727 is your GTBank account number).

Get more information on how to safeguard your GTBank ATM account here

Cancel your lost , damaged or stolen card:

by simply dialing GTBank Ussd Code *737*51*10#

How Do I Block My Zenith Bank ATM Card By Myself (Zenith Protect Code)
You use Zenith Bank Protect Code – USSD Code *966*911# to block your account

How To Use Zenith Bank USSD Protect Code:

Simply dial *966*911# from any Mobile device
Enter your account number followed by your Mobile number
Press 1 to confirm your request and instantly block your account.
Check more on Zenith Bank *966# codes here.

How Do I Block My First Bank ATM Card (FirstGuard)
First Bank Customers use FirstGuard to automatically block their Verve ATM Card.

To Block your First Bank ATM Card simply text “BLOCK”to 30012 using the phone registered with your account.
Example:

BLOCK to 30012

Check out more information on First Bank Nigeria FirstGuard here

Summary Of Codes For Blocking Accounts/ATM Cards
Zenith Bank dial *966*911#

First Bank send Block to 30012 via text message

Union Bank send BLOCK CARD NUBAN to 20123

Key stone Bank call 23470020003000

Sterling Bank call 070078378464

GT Bank *737*51*10#

Stanbic IBTC Bank *909# select my bank and select service request then select block card

EcoBank text STOP ATM your account Number to 0806326226

FCMB Bank call + 2342798800

Access call +23412802500

Polaris call +2341270850

Wema Bank call 08039003700

UBA dial *919*10# from the mobile line linked to your account

Fidelity Bank dial *770*911# from the mobile line linked to your account

IBTC Bank dial *909# from the mobile line linked to your account
Do the needful ....

2 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't even let passerby at the market come close to me in the first place because of fear of COVID.

I went to the last shop I bought something yesterday to buy milk and the woman said the money I gave her was from my wallet.

My main account has no ATM associated to it for security reasons, so there is no fear. Only my Payoneer and other withdrawing accounts.
That is the challenge with memory i lost my drivers license earlier too,i could only remember the last time i used it as it is suppose to be in my wallet,i checked everywhere couldn't find it,infact yesterday i was reading about memory how it is a vast storage and how it flash our life before us during a near death experience.But you still need to try to remember,i know you didn't drive because of the lockdown.If you are at the shop the possibilities of you dropping it is rare since you have to pay with it..Have you check inside the items you brought,perhsps you felt it was safer there....just think about it.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Dordor25(f): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Hey just chill...
Go to facebook,search for the banks u are banking with,make sure its a verified page then tell them that u lost ur card and u want them to suspend (abi na block,any one shaa) ur account for all debit transactions to have rest of mind becos u cant tell if or not someone(novice or yahoo boy) picked it...

Or wait till tomorrow then get a new atm cards...No delay o
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by teresafaith: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Op check the bin or where you throw your thrash, you might have mistakenly throw it with the things you thrashed yesterday.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by landmark86: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Losing wallet at dis lockdown period will be painful.
But bros my spirit mind says u shud check u apartment very well. It might be hiding somewhere.
I believe u'll find it
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
gbami:
Find your bank Code To block your account...
GTB...Dial *737*51*74# with the registered phone number
Go to the bank to get a new ATM Card
How To Block Your Account Or ATM Card By Yourself
Block Your Account Or ATM Card
It is advisable to know how to block your account or ATM card immediately in the case of fraud. Rushing to the nearest bank to do that might be time consuming and risky.

Different Banks have different ways of allowing their Customers block their ATM Card or the Account without visiting the Bank.

Block your Account /ATM card when these occur-
1. Your Mobile phone , ATM card or hardware token is stolen
2. When you think that your Mobile banking password, internet banking password or ATM PIN has been compromised.

The customer visits any Nigerian bank branch to unblock the account any time .

Using your card online can cause your card to be compromised. Online frauds go on everyday. I have previously discussed one way of tackling online banking frauds (check it out here). If you always use your card online, you need know more on how to protect your card during online payment

How Do I Block My GTBank ATM Card.
GTBank allows Customers to block their ATM Card without visiting the Bank .

Customers simply text ” HOTLIST (NUBAN Account Number) to 08076665555

Example:

HOTLIST 0109405727 to 08076665555 (where 0109405727 is your GTBank account number).

Get more information on how to safeguard your GTBank ATM account here

Cancel your lost , damaged or stolen card:

by simply dialing GTBank Ussd Code *737*51*10#

How Do I Block My Zenith Bank ATM Card By Myself (Zenith Protect Code)
You use Zenith Bank Protect Code – USSD Code *966*911# to block your account

How To Use Zenith Bank USSD Protect Code:

Simply dial *966*911# from any Mobile device
Enter your account number followed by your Mobile number
Press 1 to confirm your request and instantly block your account.
Check more on Zenith Bank *966# codes here.

How Do I Block My First Bank ATM Card (FirstGuard)
First Bank Customers use FirstGuard to automatically block their Verve ATM Card.

To Block your First Bank ATM Card simply text “BLOCK”to 30012 using the phone registered with your account.
Example:

BLOCK to 30012

Check out more information on First Bank Nigeria FirstGuard here

Summary Of Codes For Blocking Accounts/ATM Cards
Zenith Bank dial *966*911#

First Bank send Block to 30012 via text message

Union Bank send BLOCK CARD NUBAN to 20123

Key stone Bank call 23470020003000

Sterling Bank call 070078378464

GT Bank *737*51*10#

Stanbic IBTC Bank *909# select my bank and select service request then select block card

EcoBank text STOP ATM your account Number to 0806326226

FCMB Bank call + 2342798800

Access call +23412802500

Polaris call +2341270850

Wema Bank call 08039003700

UBA dial *919*10# from the mobile line linked to your account

Fidelity Bank dial *770*911# from the mobile line linked to your account

IBTC Bank dial *909# from the mobile line linked to your account
Do the needful ....

Please is this correct, I want to copy and paste it in a group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Millennialaku(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2020
sorry bro i pray you find it sad wink
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Thebigheart: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Yesterday evening, I went to the ATM and after that, I bought some fruits and a few other things in different shops.

Getting home, I happy dropped everything I bought and went to the kitchen to prepare the fruit. Everything was good and I showered and slept like a happy man.

This morning, I started looking for my wallet and till now, I haven't seen it. I have gone to the last shop I went and luckily it was opened, but the woman said she didn't see any wallet.

I'm currently at home, on my bed, feeling depressed. The money inside is just 15k, but all my MasterCards and IDs are inside.

My prayer is for God to touch the person who picked it to return it and take all the money inside. I don't need the money, but my ATMs.

Please, go and report to the nearest police station. Before, anyone who picked the wallet with IDs will use it to commit havoc.

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Quietly(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Thebigheart:
Please, go and report to the nearest police station. Before, anyone who picked the wallet with IDs will use it to commit havoc.
funny,are u leaving in outside country,that shit can't work in this country
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Tony142: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:

It is either in your kitchen or bed

Sir, check your kitchen and bed very well, also check the place u sat down to eat the fruit, also check the trouser u put on if there is a hole in it
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Rebekah029(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Check under your bed ....
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by adeboi1: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:

So sorry this happened just believe in your mind that you will find it and try to remember everywhere you made use of the wallet,don't worry you will find it.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by gbami(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Please is this correct, I want to copy and paste it in a group

Got it the internet
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Akube1z: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Check your house, from your kitchen to bedroom.
Check your surroundings ask people living with you.

If you didnot see the wallet. then block your ATM card, go to the nearest bank in your area. And retreive another ATM card.
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by SirDanny7(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:

sorry man, really sad to lose such esp in this lockdown

i'm quite certain you'll find it and everything it
Re: I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream by Meedon: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oopss

I pray you find it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating / This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? / Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.