Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story (21267 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Awoo88: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Phock2sweet:
to all those ladies that wants yo pin unwanted pregnancy on men or pin someone else pregnancy on innocent men......na thunder from Gombe state go scatter una and una plan.
This one done go Bleep area benefit: a` fa ni a do gbo. Just be careful, the child might turn out to be yours
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Phock2sweet: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
namiji2598:

my nigga am from gombe state oooo,
why calling my state for this kind talk
hahaha.....my brother....I dey Kaduna now ooo
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Phock2sweet: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Awoo88:

This one done go Bleep area benefit: a` fa ni a do gbo. Just be careful, the child might turn out to be yours
u r right..... but in a case where u discovered her recorded phone calls with another guy telling him she will keep the pregnancy for him will u accept that pregnancy?
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Ken4agent(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who wouldn't fall in love with such caring nice guy?

I can relate to your dp ....it send lot of messages to me undecided
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by namiji2598: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Phock2sweet:
hahaha.....my brother....I dey Kaduna now ooo
then u should have used kaduna na, y come using gombe
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Phock2sweet: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
namiji2598:
then u should have used kaduna na, y come using gombe
hahaha
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ken4agent:

I can relate to your dp ....it send lot of messages to me undecided
Cool
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Awoo88: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Phock2sweet:
u r right..... but in a case where u discovered her recorded phone calls with another guy telling him she will keep the pregnancy for him will u accept that pregnancy?
Just play it cool. Wait for the child to be born, do a DNA .Even she might be confuse as to who is the real dad.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by luvyaself95(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
ednut1:
There are many guys out there who dumped their former babes once they hammered. Madam u were lucky to meet a correct guy
Na true but it depends on what lady offer during the courtship
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by cobishop(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Onyekachi419:
All this story is not for 21 century babes.
you mean 21th century fools.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Phock2sweet: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Awoo88:

Just play it cool. Wait for the child to be born, do a DNA .Even she might be confuse as to who is the real dad.
oga DNA money no be indomie money o. I no get time to waste....I told her early that I have heard her recorded call that am not responsible. she was shocked and confused. I don free myself from any wahala.....no time ooo
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by kollinzgee(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Amakavula:
The lady is so fat and desperate , so she has little choice, I mean just look at her, so out of shape.

Get her in a Gym and lose some weight and she drops that broke nigga like her fat cells. She settled , I swear !

you are a lady not a man so you cannot know what men find sexually attractive..
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by dudley1459: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2019
"U can never marry a poor man", see ur mouth u get luck,keep quiet and enjoy ur man .... always judging no true feeling,so if he didn't blow or lost all his money u treat him like trash
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Awoo88: 3:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:
oga DNA money no be indomie money o. I no get time to waste....I told her early that I have heard her recorded call that am not responsible. she was shocked and confused. I don free myself from any wahala.....no time ooo
That will be the reactions of most guys. What if the child turned out to be yours??

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.