Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (25819 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Bobbyaf(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2006
People say they love each other yet ending up hurting each other. Why do you think that happens?
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by iice(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
Coz only someone who you love can have the power to hurt you badly. As for why they do it, sooo many reasons

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by needeeg(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2006
iice:

Coz only someone who you love can have the power to hurt you badly. As for why they do it, sooo many reasons
yes gurl!! cool
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Busta(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2006
feel ya - Love sure hurts sooooooooooo bad cos many people take for granted a lot of things and don't know wat they've got until tis gone. Saying I love u is a mere word of mouth.

SHIT HAPPENS, u gotta brace ursef and move on with ur life

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by claudia(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
I dont know ooooo. Its suppose to be the most divine experience yet,
I think its because at the long run we tend to take ourselves for granted.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by chamoni(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
i'm learning lots about LOVE in here.mek una no spoil me abeg wink
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diddy4(m): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2006
love doesnt exist to me.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by kiki(f): 3:47am On Aug 11, 2006
diddy4:

love doesnt exist to me.

it sure don't
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diddy4(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2006
hope u got a reason cuzz i got mine.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by kiki(f): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2006
i sure do and its very personal
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by diddy4(m): 3:50am On Aug 11, 2006
respect that. smiley
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by naijadiva2(f): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2006
cuz ppl r selfish
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2006
well i guess people just start having feelings and they think they are in love and now mistake these feelings of infatuation for love,and they just rush it without taking their time and when these feelings die they say it was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
Love does not hurt. Whatever you're experiencing that is hurting you is not love. Better realise it!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by soulpatrol(f): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2006
it sooooooooo does. with love comes hurt. i think its because people dont know how to handle themselves when theyre in love. its just human nature to be destructive even when we're happy. am i making any sense??
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by iice(f): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2006
Yes you are lol
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2006
its just human nature to be destructive even when we're happy
No, it is immaturity. Love and emotional immaturity are not the same thing, sister. Love is 100% positive.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by needeeg(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2006
chamoni:

i'm learning lots about LOVE in here.mek una no spoil me abeg wink
u don already spoil now u just come here to gate some small!! grin
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Dungeon2: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2006
Im in love and and my gf hurt me bad so much and i hurt her so much.
I broke up with her 5 times but we are still together.
If u break up lots of times the one you love so much it means that your destined to be together.

Here's a poem u lot might enjoy.

You always hurt the one you love
The one you shouldn't hurt at all
You always take the sweetest rose
And crush it till the petals fall
You always break the kindest heart
With a hasty word you can't recall
So If I broke your heart last night
It's because I love you most of all
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by iice(f): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2006
Dungeon2:

That's the part of the poem i liked the best tongue
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2006
Love unveils our vulnerability,
sorry for the big grammar cheesy

because it comes with feelings you tend to forget that slowly you are peeling off every layer.
its not something you can do to yourself cos loving yourself is different than someone loving you.

and so its easier just to involuntarily hit back, to fail or do anything that reminds you that you are not really worth this attention

because we have all at least once in our lifetime been hurt we just build extra layers so as not to be vulnerable. or like sum1 said we take each other for granted, love is a walk you have to do it everyday and sometimes u just (like when you riding a horse) ease up on the ropes

love will hurt, because for it to be Love it has to get close enough for you to feel it.
the fact that it hurts doesn't mean its not 100% positive @seun

but the most important thing is that love always hopes

mind you i'm not talking about emotional immaturity or infatuation life itself teaches us the difference
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by needeeg(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2006
Dungeon2:

I'm in love and and my girlfriend hurt me bad so much and i hurt her so much.
I broke up with her 5 times but we are still together.
If u break up lots of times the one you love so much it means that your destined to be together.

Here's a poem u lot might enjoy.

You always hurt the one you love
The one you shouldn't hurt at all
You always take the sweetest rose
You always break the kindest heart
With a hasty word you can't recall
So If I broke your heart last night
It's because I love you most of all

lu coolv boy!!
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by soulpatrol(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2006
there u go, seun cool
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dennylove(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2006
My momma use to tell me huw she SUFFERED wit my popsie, oldenday, nowadays,nothing like that, all this young girls no wan suffer with any man they want MONEY NOT REAL-LOVE which is BAD.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by kiki(f): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2006
cos after they suffer with d man wen he makes it he gon come back and treat them like dirt like cheatin on em and stuff like dat trust me i've seen alot
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dennylove(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2006
dennylove:

My momma use to tell me huw she SUFFERED wit my popsie, oldenday, nowadays,nothing like that, all this young girls no wan suffer with any man they want MONEY NOT REAL-LOVE which is BAD.
it a pity,real love no dey again .
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by olalekanhs(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2006
sex has overtaken every bodies mind it is had to find love but sometimes u might be lucky
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Dvampire(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2006
A broken heart is more painful than having both eyes smeared with grounded pepper! It seems like these days true love has gone with the winds. The crave for money and satis fying carnal desires on both sides of the human gender has left people in doubt if relationships are really worth it.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Seun(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2006
Two people that repeatedly hurt each other cannot claim to be in love. They are just relationship addicts.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by DeepSoul(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2006
Seun:

Two people that repeatedly hurt each other cannot claim to be in love. They are just relationship addicts.
Sometimes we unknowingly hurt someone we love but when it is done repeatedly, it so isn't love! U can't do to someone you truly love what you wouldn't do to yourself.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by dearzi(f): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
Seun, i offer my shrink services for free, do you want to talk about it? you seem so anti-love! why?

Dungeon2: that was a beautiful poem.

Diddy: why do you think it doesn't exist? i offer my shrink services for free too! you have to have a reason to come to that conclusion.

Love is a good thing, and it sure hurts, cuz those involved are human and have their own weaknesses, and as long as they have their own distinct personalities, they'll always hurt each other. They may not always mean to, but there'll always be clashes along the way, and that's how you test love. If after all that, you both rise back up and stay strong, you know your love will stand the test of time. Imagine the greatest love of all, God's love for us, yet, knowing all He's done for us, we still go ahead and hurt Him, not like we want to, but we're who we are! we're just wired that way, but despite it all, He loves us.
Re: Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? by Radiant(f): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2006
love hurts so bad coz u don't believe the hurt would come from that particular person, and besides, people lie a lot to each other and by the time they know what's up, the damage is beyond repair!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.