Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day (1524 Views)

Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why / No Member Of Edo Assembly Endorsed Ize-iyamu: Speaker Accuses Dissident Members / How ANN Will Checkmate PDP, APC — Olawepo-hashim, Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by HalepSimon: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by HalepSimon: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by amaniro: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Damn how can I unread the trash i just read?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by HalepSimon: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Kayfra babyfaceafrica
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by HalepSimon: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2019
:

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Bizmagnet: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmmmmm...Never underate PDP though. They're still the grand father of political gimmicks in Nigeria.

Need a website/blog/software? Get the best for your business and ideas today. Contact through my signature.
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by amaniro: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2019
HalepSimon:

This not meant for your gullible self. Go back to the ipob threads, and allow sane minds comment here.

How do you except sane minds to comment when you yourself is insane.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2019
HalepSimon:

This not meant for your gullible self. Go back to the ipob threads, and allow sane minds comment here.
My suggestion is that seun should make you a mod in psychiatric section it will be a nice match abi what do you think

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2019
HalepSimon:

That the PDP were able to outsmart the APC in 2015, shouldn't give them the temerity to threaten APC this time around, because it will be brutal.

Just bookmark these lines:

1. A day before the inauguration, the police, the DSS and Special forces will sweep the National Assembly Complex, and maintained presence till after the presiding officers must have been elected.

2. Tinubu, Oshiomole, and Some Governors will accompany Buhari President Buhari to inaugurate the 9th Assembly.

3. After Buhari might have read his speech and left, his lieutenants and APC stalwarts will stay behind to watch the election.

4. The clerk of the Assembly, will call for Election- APC members will interject, insisting that there is no reason for election as they are presenting one Candidate. The Clerk will call for voice Vote. However the PDP will also reject this, insisting on having election.

5. The Clerk will call for OPEN BALLOT SYSTEM, as there were done before 2015. The members names will be read out by Clerk, and you will indicate who you are voting for in the presence of everybody.

6. By this time, I expect any APC contestant aside the party's candidate to step down.

7. By the time the No 5. is being carried out, some cowards in the PDP would stage a " Walk Out" leaving APC members to determine who leads them.

Game Over.

Note: Only a foolish and directionless party will allow a scavenging party like the PDP to outsmart them and derail the progress of the country for the next 4 years, as done by Saraki and Dogara.

Mynd44 lalasticlala my first topic on Nairaland.
PM me you need serious help

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Herdsmen: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2019
All this slaves analysis politics like say..life too sure for them..

Oga..
APC won't succeed with oshiomhole and tinubu plans to place a stooge on Nigerians..

National assemblY no be your regular Lagos State House of assembly...

We have godfather's senior citizens.ex governors. Money bags . intellectual..and thugs in there...
And you think .. tinubu and oshiomhole are bigger than this people in the name of party leader and chairman?

Two southern slaves want to dictate to their Masters who will rule them?

Use your brain and know this is politics..and anyhow you wan view am..tinubu influence in APC expired the day after presidential Election.

Oshiomhole has no foothold again ...soon APC convention will be here and he will be kick out..

I just don't know how you zombies think...

If na wetin you hear for una meeting or eardrops at tinubus house...

Go back and tell them.. they're on long things ..as others are keeping their schemes close to chest.

Zombies..

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Reversepussyking(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Fvck the assemblies!

fvck the president,

spit on nigeria,

not in interest of nigerians.

spit.
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2019
HalepSimon:

You are a big useless illiterate. Only the president has the power to inaugurate a new Senate. Mumu!
Come again you say what

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by HalepSimon: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by KwoiZabo(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2019
This write up is coming from a bourdillion slave.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by baliyubla: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2019
From CilicMarin to HalepSimon, very soon we go see NavratilovaMartina.

Ngene never fails to outdo shimself. Just see the bullocks this sheemale came up with this time.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by GavelSlam: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
APC should pay keen attention to the standing order.
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Yorubaskullmine: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am not the cause of your frustration. I am not the reason you are an illiterate.

The President does not have the power to inaugurate the National Assembly, he proclaims the Assembly through a letter read at the floor of the Senate, which empowers the Clerk to inaugurate the Senate.

The President has no business at the floor of the Senate during inauguration.

Stop disgracing the sensible yorubas. Promulgation and inauguration are not the same.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/senate-inaugurated-with-57-senators/

Believe me, I hate illiterates, especially one that is too stubborn to learn.
baliyubla:
From CilicMarin to HalepSimon, very soon we go see NavratilovaMartina.

Ngene never fails to outdo shimself. Just see the bullocks this sheemale came up with this time.
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by ChristianNorth: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
2015, APC locked down the National Assembly from June 6th with DSS, Civil Defence and Police, yet June 9th, Saraki emerged as SP.

APC are wasting their time. If PDP wants to hijack the senate leadership, they will still do it.
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by HalepSimon: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
'

1 Like

Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Were Saraki and Dogara members of the PDP when they were elected?
You're just a typical 'if you miss the ball, don't miss the leg grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly: See How The APC Will Checkmate Its Dissident Members That Day by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
HalepSimon:

That the PDP was able to outsmart the APC in 2015, shouldn't give them the temerity to threaten APC this time around, because it will be brutal.

Just bookmark these lines:

1. A day before the inauguration, the police, the DSS and Special forces will sweep the National Assembly Complex, and maintained presence till after the presiding officers must have been elected.

2. Tinubu, Oshiomole, and Some Governors will accompany Buhari President Buhari to inaugurate the 9th Assembly.

3. After Buhari might have read his speech and left, his lieutenants and APC stalwarts will stay behind to watch the election.

4. The clerk of the Assembly will call for Election- APC members will interject, insisting that there is no reason for election as they are presenting one Candidate. The Clerk will call for voice Vote. However, the PDP will also reject this, insisting on having an election.

5. The Clerk will call for OPEN BALLOT SYSTEM, as there were done before 2015. The member's names will be read out by Clerk, and you will indicate who you are voting for in the presence of everybody.

6. By this time, I expect any APC contestant aside the party's candidate to step down.

7. By the time the No 5. is being carried out, some cowards in the PDP would stage a " Walk Out" leaving APC members to determine who leads them.

Game Over.

Note: Only a foolish and directionless party will allow a scavenging party like the PDP to outsmart them and derail the progress of the country for the next 4 years, as done by Saraki and Dogara.

Mynd44 lalasticlala my first topic on Nairaland.
There is no Muslim country that is practising democracy in this world, so I wont b surprise if this is coming out from the mouth of a terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Continues To Set Template For A Better & Greater Imo, Visits World Bank / Ben Ayade Steps Aside As Governor Of Cross River For His Deputy / In Saner Clime: Catalan Separatist Leaders Get Lengthy Prison Terms For Sedition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.