Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker (59517 Views)

2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
yns4real:

It's a lie!

https://punchng.com/9th-assembly-gbajabiamila-joins-race-for-office-of-speaker/
Propaganda. I watched it on channels and they aren't up to 30.

Let Gbaja start gathering signature and let's see how many will sign
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by supereagle(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Simple

Reduce your salaries by 50% instead of increasing VAT by 50% to pay minimum wage - Emir of Kano tells Buhari, Osinbajo and Lawmakers.

President Buhari's total emoluments stand at N14M

Vice President Osinbajo's total emoluments stand at N12M

Senators in Nigeria earn N36M

House Reps. Members earn N25M

It is only in Nigeria that Senators would earn higher than President.

My humble suggestion is that President Buhari should slash his salary by 50% making it N7M and his VP becomes N6M.

Senators should earn N5M monthly while House of Reps should earn N4M monthly instead of increasing VAT by 50%.

Let all Second, Make it viral by sharing.
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Another customer dada loading grin

2 Likes

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by kinibigdeal(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The Reps that attended the event weren't up to 50.

Gbaja can NEVER be a Speaker or any presiding officer in any Parliament in Nigeria except Lagos State House of Assembly

He's too proud. He doesn't possess any leadership skills like Dogora. You will hardly hear of any crisis between Dogora and the APC rep through out his tenure. They were one, and also Saraki was mature to handle the Senate. A Femi gbajabiamila will further divide the house with utterances that will make the house boil. Dogora still remains the man to beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by soothsayer2: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2019
The deal is already sealed. The next speaker house of representative in making. Continue with your argument till the day of his swear-in as a speaker.

2 Likes

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by agarawu23(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Bolustical:

Says the most unstable pedestrian political prostitute I have ever seen.

At least, Gbaja has been consistent with one party and he is reaping the benefits.

But what can be said about you?

Today, PDP, tomorrow support APC and Buhari you later moved back to your vomit when you realized money no dey APC for you. Now you are with Udom, I know you will soon move to another place where your bread will be buttered.

We shall be here by God's grace when Gbaja would be sworn in as Speaker.
we all know barcanista is a political rapist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Galaticos444: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Bolustical:

Same way Igbos will never be the president of Nigeria, they are just wasting their time grin
unlike afonjas and abokis d igbos don't need d presidency to b successful
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Gbaja can NEVER be a Speaker or any presiding officer in any Parliament in Nigeria except Lagos State House of Assembly
Watch out
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by ojuu4u(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I can see you are one of rep members that want to cast votes for leadership positions in national assembly........... HIDING IN ONE ROOM APARTMENT AND BE BRAGGING ON NATIONAL ISSUES THAT YOU DON'T HAVE *AN ATOM* OF INFLUENCE ON.

3 Likes

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2019
otokx:
Which position is reserved for south south?
Nothing
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Teejay13(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Nice outfit by the way
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Bennycollins: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2019
As Tinubu etal are in Politics for their own interests so is every other elected member of the NASS. They should not be deluded that all APC legislators would vote for one person because the party hierarchy say so.
June is still some months away, we shall see how events unfold. This parliamentary leadership struggle would involve the military, police and DSS.
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by bluecircle470: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Hatred will consume you las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by bewla(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye y now
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by kunmiiii: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

You're a terrible political commentator, your permutations are always naive and akin to a toddler learning his first words-mostly gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

mind your business pls
unstable individual
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

This statement right here rubbishes everything i i thought i knew of you.
Do you know Gbaja was offered the position of Deputy Speaker after Dogara emerged?
ok, let me explain to you what happened on the floor of the House...
Dogara was the candidate of the coup but there was no agreed person for Deputy
I have the full video of the proceedings, when Dogara emerged with that slim merging, they paused and Dogara went accross to Gbaja to offere him Deputy, Gbaja put some calls though and later rejected the offer... that was when Lasun came on board, you could see that unlike Senate it was still APC that produced Deputy?
i will bookmark your comment and after the NASS leardership election in June I will remind you

1 Like

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by sogodihno: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Galaticos444:
unlike afonjas and abokis d igbos don't need d presidency to b successful

but ur folks has bn crying of marginalization since
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Bolustical:

Says the most unstable pedestrian political prostitute I have ever seen.

At least, Gbaja has been consistent with one party and he is reaping the benefits.

Today, PDP, tomorrow support APC and Buhari you later moved back to your vomit when you realized money no dey APC for you. Now you are with Udom, I know you will soon move to another place where your bread will be buttered.

don't mind the hypocrite
he has no known means of sustainance that's why you see him hobnobbing politician's.
omo ole

1 Like

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by kunmiiii: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2019
kinibigdeal:

He's too proud. He doesn't possess any leadership skills like Dogora. You will hardly hear of any crisis between Dogora and the APC rep through out his tenure. They were one, and also Saraki was mature to handle the Senate. A Femi gbajabiamila will further divide the house with utterances that will make the house boil. Dogora still remains the man to beat

Ahhh!! Please what exactly are the leadership skills that Dogora possess? Just tell me one abeg!!

Don't just sit down in one corner of your house, and start typing the usual mundane crap due to your mind numbing ignorance!

5 Likes

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by inspector1(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Bolustical post=77151243]
[color=#000099][b]Says the most unstable pedestrian political prostitute I have ever seen.

Why won't he be consistent with APC, no be party where he know say him success is guarantee him go join.
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by inspector1(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=77151904]

So Igbos haven't ruled Nigeria ?
Is this one educated at all ?

@ the topic..This clown Gbajabiamila has started living in fantasy again. He likes being humiliated.

We know dat 1 say Igbo won't be allowed to rule this country again, the least they can get is VP. because they are not interested in the unit of Nigeria since the civil war.
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Same way you said Buhari will not win. Las Las you go swallow your words

Buhari rigged. There is a clear difference.
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by Jarus(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Never say never.
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by ridbell01(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

you are still sifia pain after almost almost two months of election
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by ridbell01(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

So Igbos haven't ruled Nigeria ?
Is this one educated at all ?

@ the topic..This clown Gbajabiamila has started living in fantasy again. He likes being humiliated.
igbo has ruled the country for 6 months and it would be very easy for a Ghanaian to be President in Nigeria than igbo to rule again
Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Blainz:

This statement right here rubbishes everything i i thought i knew of you.
Do you know Gbaja was offered the position of Deputy Speaker after Dogara emerged?
ok, let me explain to you what happened on the floor of the House...
Dogara was the candidate of the coup but there was no agreed person for Deputy
I have the full video of the proceedings, when Dogara emerged with that slim merging, they paused and Dogara went accross to Gbaja to offere him Deputy, Gbaja put some calls though and later rejected the offer... that was when Lasun came on board, you could see that unlike Senate it was still APC that produced Deputy?
i will bookmark your comment and after the NASS leardership election in June I will remind you
Your doubt will be cleared guy. Watch!

1 Like

Re: See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2019
bewla:
Tonye y now
No hard feeling bro... Nothing personal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.